Thread: I am a anal warrior

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,364 Times in 6,036 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 602 Times in 566 Posts

Default I am a anal warrior

Many of the flaming right wing nut jobs that post daily on this forum are actually one person with many logons?

You all know what posters I'm talking about, right? Same vitriolic drivel. Same profanity laden gibberish. Same racist garbage. Same Fox News talking points. Same Trump ass-kissing horse shit.
    Think about it. Are they ever logged on at the same time? (Enter Twilight Zone theme song).
    Judge Juan M. Merchan wrote that Trump “appears to take the position that his situation and this case are unique and that the pre-trial publicity will never subside. However, this view does not align with reality.”

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joe Capitalist For This Post:

signalmankenneth (03-18-2018), ThatOwlWoman (03-18-2018)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,912 Times in 3,648 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,102 Times in 1,032 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DonaldvoTrumpovich View Post
    Many of the flaming right wing nut jobs that post daily on this forum are actually one person with many logons?

You all know what posters I'm talking about, right? Same vitriolic drivel. Same profanity laden gibberish. Same racist garbage. Same Fox News talking points. Same Trump ass-kissing horse shit.
    Think about it. Are they ever logged on at the same time? (Enter Twilight Zone theme song).
    Whether they have the same body or not, they are all of the same mind.
    Thank the Trump channel, Fox news for that.
    We have the intellect to imagine the finality of our own demise but do not have the sophistication to overcome our survival instinct and accept it.
    Solution? Magical thinking and childish promises of everlasting life.
    Ergo, religion.

rac·ist
    rāsəst/noun
    a person who believes that a particular race is superior to another.
    Ask yourself honestly if this describes what you believe to be true.
    If the answer is yes, you are a racist.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Leonthecat For This Post:

christiefan915 (03-19-2018), signalmankenneth (03-18-2018), ThatOwlWoman (03-18-2018)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,405 Times in 53,280 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Leonthecat View Post
    Whether they have the same body or not, they are all of the same mind.
    Thank the Trump channel, Fox news for that.
    You stole my thunder! lol

They're a hive mind, and the queen sending out the directions is Fox. Even the Drone-in-Chief obeys her commands.

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,912 Times in 3,648 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,102 Times in 1,032 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    You stole my thunder! lol

They're a hive mind, and the queen sending out the directions is Fox. Even the Drone-in-Chief obeys her commands.
    Greed driven automatons.
    Predictable as the sunrise.
    We have the intellect to imagine the finality of our own demise but do not have the sophistication to overcome our survival instinct and accept it.
    Solution? Magical thinking and childish promises of everlasting life.
    Ergo, religion.

rac·ist
    rāsəst/noun
    a person who believes that a particular race is superior to another.
    Ask yourself honestly if this describes what you believe to be true.
    If the answer is yes, you are a racist.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Leonthecat For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (03-18-2018)

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,832 Times in 17,264 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,597 Times in 4,275 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DonaldvoTrumpovich View Post

It is known that Russia was going to keep pushing pro trump crap so we have a weak and crazy leader. They took down Hillary and now want to enjoy the candidate they selected. So, there are lots of posters here that say exactly what you would expect from a Russian trying to sow dissent. Teflon Dimitri says exactly what you would expect from a Russian bot. There are about 10 others who are so pro Trump and hurt America to keep him., that they are suspicious too.

9. The Following User Groans At Nordberg For This Awful Post:

USFREEDOM911 (03-19-2018)

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

Joe Capitalist (03-18-2018), Leonthecat (03-18-2018), ThatOwlWoman (03-18-2018)

11. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,027 Times in 6,221 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 710 Times in 658 Posts
    Blog Entries

Some are the same, but there are a lot that aren't. You can see certain traits in how people write, and what they do. It's why Q-Tip was so obvious as Annieoakley. They couldn't help but follow Annie's lame old ploys, and obsessive grievances.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jade Dragon For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (03-18-2018)

13. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    It is known that Russia was going to keep pushing pro trump crap so we have a weak and crazy leader. They took down Hillary and now want to enjoy the candidate they selected. So, there are lots of posters here that say exactly what you would expect from a Russian trying to sow dissent. Teflon Dimitri says exactly what you would expect from a Russian bot. There are about 10 others who are so pro Trump and hurt America to keep him., that they are suspicious too.
    I registered and posted on a political message board earlier this year and since I wasn't a right wing nut job and I criticized the Orange Turd, the Board Host slowed down my response time so it took me forever to post. Another poster told me it's a routine procedure used on radical extremist right wing forums. It's as if they're not smart or clever enough to debate on a level playing field. Maybe they're right.
    Judge Juan M. Merchan wrote that Trump “appears to take the position that his situation and this case are unique and that the pre-trial publicity will never subside. However, this view does not align with reality.”

14. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    Some are the same, but there are a lot that aren't. You can see certain traits in how people write, and what they do. It's why Q-Tip was so obvious as Annieoakley. They couldn't help but follow Annie's lame old ploys, and obsessive grievances.
    Yeah, it doesn't take much to figure out what posters are the same person.

15. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,865 Times in 7,323 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 785 Times in 732 Posts
    Blog Entries

Well well well, what do we have here? A non-current event post in the current events forum? Oh that shouldn't be.
    WATERMARK, GREATEST OF THE TRINITY, ON CHIK-FIL-A
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigmund Freud View Post
    The fields of mediocre chicken sandwiches shall be sowed with salt, so that nothing may ever grow there again.
    www.gunsbeerfreedom.blogspot.com

www.gunsbeerfreedom.blogspot.com

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to /MSG/ For This Post:

canceled.2021.3 (03-18-2018), RB 60 (03-19-2018), TOP (03-18-2018), USFREEDOM911 (03-19-2018)