Thanks
    Thanked 40,978 Times in 32,293 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kudzu View Post
    This is Israel..

He was despised and rejected by mankind,
    a man of suffering, and familiar with pain.
    Like one from whom people hide their faces
    he was despised, and we held him in low esteem.
    really?......when did Israel get pierced for MY transgressions?.....when did Israel take up my pain?....

2. #257 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,879 Times in 6,106 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 580 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    really?......when did Israel get pierced for MY transgressions?.....
    “But you, O Israel, my servant, Jacob, whom I have chosen, you descendants of Abraham my friend, I took you from the ends of the earth, from its farthest corners I called you. I said, ‘You are my servant’; I have chosen you and have not rejected you” (Isa. 41:8–9). Notice that here the servant consists of the descendants (plural) of Abraham.
    • “ ‘You are my witnesses,’ declares the Lord, ‘and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he. Before me no god was formed, nor will there be one after me’ ” (Isa. 43:10). God clearly identifies his servant as his witnesses (plural).
    At times, however, this servant is nonresponsive to the purposes of God:
    • “Hear, you deaf; look, you blind, and see! Who is blind but my servant, and deaf like the messenger I send? Who is blind like the one committed to me, blind like the servant of the Lord? You have seen many things, but have paid no attention; your ears are open, but you hear nothing” (Isa. 42:18–20).
    In fact, even as God’s servant—the Jewish people—is being led out of Babylonian exile, the servant is still deaf and blind: “Lead out those who have eyes but are blind, who have ears but are deaf” (Isa. 43:8). This hardly sounds like the righteous servant of the Lord who elsewhere opens the eyes of the blind. The contrast is quite stark:
    • “Here is my servant, whom I uphold, my chosen one in whom I delight; I will put my Spirit on him and he will bring justice to the nations.… I, the Lord, have called you in righteousness; I will take hold of your hand. I will keep you and will make you to be a covenant for the people and a light for the Gentiles, to open eyes that are blind, to free captives from prison and to release from the dungeon those who sit in darkness” (Isa. 42:1, 6–7).

3. #258 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,734 Times in 3,515 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 291 Times in 282 Posts
    Blog Entries

really?......when did Israel get pierced for MY transgressions?.....when did Israel take up my pain?....
    They're piercing the fuck outta Palestinians for your transgressions apparently, with america's help.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Fentoine Lum For This Post:

iolo (11-21-2018)

5. #259 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,851 Times in 14,189 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,453 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Blog Entries

and yet, unlike the senile semite, I know how to provide links when I post statistics.......you know what they say about people who are ashamed to admit their sources, right.....
    Jews' IQ 7-15 higher than goyim; 'just look at Nobel Prize recipients and do the math'

https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,...386683,00.html
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

“If Hamas put down their weapons, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons, there would be no Israel."

ברוך השם

6. #260 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

“But you, O Israel, my servant, Jacob, whom I have chosen, you descendants of Abraham my friend, I took you from the ends of the earth, from its farthest corners I called you. I said, ‘You are my servant’; I have chosen you and have not rejected you” (Isa. 41:8–9). Notice that here the servant consists of the descendants (plural) of Abraham.
    • “ ‘You are my witnesses,’ declares the Lord, ‘and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he. Before me no god was formed, nor will there be one after me’ ” (Isa. 43:10). God clearly identifies his servant as his witnesses (plural).
    At times, however, this servant is nonresponsive to the purposes of God:
    • “Hear, you deaf; look, you blind, and see! Who is blind but my servant, and deaf like the messenger I send? Who is blind like the one committed to me, blind like the servant of the Lord? You have seen many things, but have paid no attention; your ears are open, but you hear nothing” (Isa. 42:18–20).
    In fact, even as God’s servant—the Jewish people—is being led out of Babylonian exile, the servant is still deaf and blind: “Lead out those who have eyes but are blind, who have ears but are deaf” (Isa. 43:8). This hardly sounds like the righteous servant of the Lord who elsewhere opens the eyes of the blind. The contrast is quite stark:
    • “Here is my servant, whom I uphold, my chosen one in whom I delight; I will put my Spirit on him and he will bring justice to the nations.… I, the Lord, have called you in righteousness; I will take hold of your hand. I will keep you and will make you to be a covenant for the people and a light for the Gentiles, to open eyes that are blind, to free captives from prison and to release from the dungeon those who sit in darkness” (Isa. 42:1, 6–7).
    not seeing any piercing in there.......sorry......

7. #261 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

maybe, just maybe, do you think 53 could simply be talking about someone different than 40?.....

8. #262 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Isaiah 53 Explained
    A Response to Chosen People Ministries Isaiah 53 Campaign

https://jewsforjudaism.org/knowledge...-53-explained/
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

“If Hamas put down their weapons, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons, there would be no Israel."

ברוך השם

9. #263 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    Jews' IQ 7-15 higher than goyim; 'just look at Nobel Prize recipients and do the math'

https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,...386683,00.html
    American researcher claims
    is he a fellow senile semite?....

10. #264 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Isaiah 53 Explained
    A Response to Chosen People Ministries Isaiah 53 Campaign

https://jewsforjudaism.org/knowledge...-53-explained/
    not going to watch your videos.....if you have a valid argument to propose type it out.....or at least paste it......lib'ruls are so freaking lazy.....

11. #265 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

not going to watch your videos.....if you have a valid argument to propose type it out.....or at least paste it......lib'ruls are so freaking lazy.....
    Examples:
    “But you, O Israel, My servant, Jacob, you whom I have chosen, offspring of Abraham who loved Me…and to whom I shall say: ‘You are my servant’ – I have chosen you and not rejected you.” (Isaiah 41:8-9)

“But hear now Jacob, My servant, and Israel whom I have chosen!” (Isaiah 44:1)

“Remember these things, Jacob and Israel, for you are My servant: I fashioned you to be My servant: Israel do not forget Me!” (Isaiah 44:21)

“..for the sake of My servant Jacob and Israel, My chosen one: I have proclaimed you by name…” (Isaiah 45:4)

“…say, ‘Hashem (God) has redeemed His servant Jacob.” (Isaiah 48:20)

“…You are my servant, Israel, in whom I take glory.” (Isaiah 49:3)

“But as for you, do not fear My servant Jacob, the word of Hashem (G-d) and do not be afraid, Israel…” (Jeremiah 30:10)

“A heritage for Israel, His (God’s) servant, for His kindness endures forever.” (Psalms Chapter 136:22)

12. #266 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

is he a fellow senile semite?....
    Any wonder why Jews look down on you low IQ goyah

JEWISH MESSIAH:
    Deut. 17:15, Genesis 49:10, II Samuel 7:12-13, Isaiah 11:12 Ezekiel 37:26-27, Micah 4:3, Isaiah 66:23

Ezekiel Chapter 37. We will know who the Messiah is when he accomplishes these things. Until that happens, it could be anyone from the house of David and Solomon.

— Golda Meir

ברוך השם

13. #267 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Examples:
    “But you, O Israel, My servant, Jacob, you whom I have chosen, offspring of Abraham who loved Me…and to whom I shall say: ‘You are my servant’ – I have chosen you and not rejected you.” (Isaiah 41:8-9)

“But hear now Jacob, My servant, and Israel whom I have chosen!” (Isaiah 44:1)

“Remember these things, Jacob and Israel, for you are My servant: I fashioned you to be My servant: Israel do not forget Me!” (Isaiah 44:21)

“..for the sake of My servant Jacob and Israel, My chosen one: I have proclaimed you by name…” (Isaiah 45:4)

“…say, ‘Hashem (God) has redeemed His servant Jacob.” (Isaiah 48:20)

“…You are my servant, Israel, in whom I take glory.” (Isaiah 49:3)

“But as for you, do not fear My servant Jacob, the word of Hashem (G-d) and do not be afraid, Israel…” (Jeremiah 30:10)

“A heritage for Israel, His (God’s) servant, for His kindness endures forever.” (Psalms Chapter 136:22)
    are you having trouble realizing that the suffering servant referred to in Isaiah 53 is someone different than the one referred to earlier in Isaiah?......Israel did not die for our transgressions.......your attempted analogy fails......

14. #268 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

are you having trouble realizing that the suffering servant referred to in Isaiah 53 is someone different than the one referred to earlier in Isaiah?......Israel did not die for our transgressions.......your attempted analogy fails......
    Why ? All thru the OT Israel is referred to as the servant of God.. and in this single instance you think that means Jesus?

15. #269 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Any wonder why Jews look down on you low IQ goyah

JEWISH MESSIAH:
    Deut. 17:15, Genesis 49:10, II Samuel 7:12-13, Isaiah 11:12 Ezekiel 37:26-27, Micah 4:3, Isaiah 66:23

Ezekiel Chapter 37. We will know who the Messiah is when he accomplishes these things. Until that happens, it could be anyone from the house of David and Solomon.
    Isaiah 66 speaks of you......
    4 I also will choose their delusions, and will bring their fears upon them; because when I called, none did answer; when I spake, they did not hear: but they did evil before mine eyes, and chose that in which I delighted not.

16. #270 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Isaiah 66 speaks of you......
    They were punished by being taken into exile in Babylon.....