Members banned from this thread: Jade Dragon

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: So, how do you think the school walkout helped? No ban list, accept for Annie

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Leonthecat View Post
    You are still talking about it, so it seems to be working.
    Are you suggesting that we should begin ignoring the lunacy that you and the rest of your ilk post on JPP??
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Q-Tip View Post
    How is my talking about it making it work?

Do you people ever think before you talk?
    I guess Trump is doing a bang up job, seeing as how the JPP liberals keep talking about him.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to USFREEDOM911 For This Post:

Q-Tip (03-17-2018)

4. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 49 Times in 45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gotcha68 View Post
    They most likely learned they had a Constitutional right to peaceful assembly and protest in one of those classes and put what they learned to use.
    Not on taxpayers time they don't.

Taxpayers are not paying taxes so students can protest useless shit.

They're paying taxes so that the students can get an education.

5. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,235 Times in 10,345 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,490 Times in 1,337 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    Only an idiot barrel-stroker assumes that change occurs in a few days.

Fucking moron.
    the entire media has been jacking itself off with big headlines saying "this time is different," "change is 100% coming this time," ,"the youth and how they know social media is going to bring about real change finally!"

when at the end of the day, who really paid attention to the protest a few days ago? nobody. barely talked about on the news. Florida recently just had some legislation that pretty much ignored all their demands. The youth of the nation actually are more in favor of gun rights than old people.

you can keep your "any day now" fantasy hopes alive, but at the end of the day every indicator concerning the measure of change due to this shooting is once again a BIG. FAT. ZERO.

---

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Grind is basically right
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Grind’s got you beat by miles. He is very intelligent.

6. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,448 Times in 965 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 45 Times in 42 Posts

The only thing that the protest keeps in peoples minds is how nuts the left is.

Teachers are using children to push their anti-American propaganda.

Parents don't send their children to school so that they can learn how to be American hating communists.
    But students do learn, hopefully, the rights they have under the Constitution and the 1st Amendment comes before the 2nd in more ways than one.

7. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,323 Times in 10,512 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,917 Times in 4,233 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rad Dude View Post
    the entire media has been jacking itself off with big headlines saying "this time is different," "change is 100% coming this time," ,"the youth and how they know social media is going to bring about real change finally!"

when at the end of the day, who really paid attention to the protest a few days ago? nobody. barely talked about on the news. Florida recently just had some legislation that pretty much ignored all their demands. The youth of the nation actually are more in favor of gun rights than old people.

you can keep your "any day now" fantasy hopes alive, but at the end of the day every indicator concerning the measure of change due to this shooting is once again a BIG. FAT. ZERO.
    Everybody in the fucking country paid attention to it. This thread is evidence.

Florida is a state full of redneck asswipe legislators. Yet, they passed a bill, didn’t they?

I never said “any day now”, illiterate fucktard. Find one of those high schoolers to tutor you on comprehension.

You’ll have to convince me on the gun rights thing re: age. It sounds like another RW, barrel-stroker’s lie.

8. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 49 Times in 45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gotcha68 View Post
    But students do learn, hopefully, the rights they have under the Constitution and the 1st Amendment comes before the 2nd in more ways than one.
    Students are not learning when they're forced to leave the classroom so they can protest the 2nd amendment.

The student's parents are not paying taxes so that children can be indoctrinated by teachers pushing anti-American agendas.

9. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Florida is a state full of redneck asswipe legislators. Yet, they passed a bill, didn’t they?

I never said “any day now”, illiterate fucktard. Find one of those high schoolers to tutor you on comprehension.

You’ll have to convince me on the gun rights thing re: age. It sounds like another RW, barrel-stroker’s lie.
    JPP is a very narrow slice of america, we are political junkies. We are not the average voter or the average american when it comes to paying attention to issues of public policy. The protest was a DUD, no one gives a fuck anymore. There is NO change coming. Everyone has already forgotten about parkland. It's dead and over and you LOSE AGAIN

---

Grind is basically right

10. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

So this is just yet another prickdiction by you; because even with all your past failures, you still hold out hope of someday being on track.

11. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

you'll only consider it a lie if you have problems with actual raw data, facts, and polling results:

Copypasta from me:

I know it gives you liberals the tingles to see dykey girls with shaved heads and hairy armpits sticking it to the man on national TV. I know there is nothing sweeter to a dipshit liberals ears than to be bossed around by children that have zero experience in the world, completely clueless and directionless, and have them give you advice on public policy.

I know you soooo want to believe that after a mere week that this gun debate is here to stay. I know that you are embolded by kids wanting to walk out of school, as if they wouldn't do anything to get out of 5th period english class or extend their lunch hour.

Finally.. you think, "we will all be delivered to the promised land!"

- but you're wrong.

See, I don't dwell in emotions or feels like the rest of you chumps do. I look at the numbers, I look at the data, and I look at the facts. And while you keep forgetting over and over that a week in american politics is a blink of an eye, I am cold hard reality personified, eager and willing to give you the bitch slap and wake up call you so richly deserve.

lets begin:

1) Public Support for banning "assault weapons" has been going SIGNIFICANTLY down every year since 1994. This is according to a ABC/wapost poll.

That's after columbine, after virginia tech, after church shootings and sandyhook. Down down down down dowwwwwwn. I know it's hard to here this stuff outside your bubble, but that's reality for ya.

source: http://cdn0.thetruthaboutguns.com/wp...1001625698.jpg

2) It is not the old people, but the YOUNG people, the YOUNG GENERATIONS, that are actually THE MOST AGAINST banning assault weapons. You heard that right - the new generations, our "hope", our great "future" that you are all so looking forward to - fucking loves guns more than most of us already do:

Now while yes, according to this poll the majority of the public are still lean-weak on gungrabbing (no thanks to women), the point is that all this bulllshit fake news about "the younger generations rising up and showing us what's what" is BULLSHIT. The youth are less likely to want to support banning assault weaspons at only 49%, contrasting with 55% of 30-49 year olds and 60%+ of 50+ year olds.

http://www.people-press.org/2015/08/...15-3-58-40-pm/

3) the 18-29 demographic overwhelmingly believes the country would be overall MUCH SAFER with people concealed carrying, a whopping 10 points higher than the next age demographic. How do you like dem apples???

http://news.gallup.com/poll/186263/m...ons-safer.aspx

So what have we learned here today?

The idea that "this time is different" is just a media jackoff session. The thought that "the kids have it figured out and have to teach us dumb adults what's what", is again, fake news. The idea that the up and coming generations will finally end our gun culture is just a liberal wet dream. The younger generations are the most open to not banning assault weapons, and the most likely to believe that concealed carrying makes us safer, and the overall trend of the public wanting to ban assault weapons has been plummeting for 20 years.

It's going to continue to be a gun filled future my friends!

FROM OUR COLD DEAD HANDS.

---

Grind is basically right

12. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,177 Times in 991 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 313 Times in 276 Posts

So, you think that taking children out of the classroom so they can learn how to be like the 99 percenters is going to fix that?

Teaching children to act like hippies never solved anything.
    No kidding. We don't need immature and clueless children protesting our military policies and our gun laws.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to hvilleherb For This Post:

Q-Tip (03-17-2018)

14. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

JPP is a very narrow slice of america, we are political junkies. We are not the average voter or the average american when it comes to paying attention to issues of public policy. The protest was a DUD, no one gives a fuck anymore. There is NO change coming. Everyone has already forgotten about parkland. It's dead and over and you LOSE AGAIN
    The change in Florida, albeit small, came.

Be patient, barrel-stroker. Some day, and soon, these kids will vote.

15. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

Hello! The 2nd still stands.

16. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

you'll only consider it a lie if you have problems with actual raw data, facts, and polling results:

Copypasta from me:

I know it gives you liberals the tingles to see dykey girls with shaved heads and hairy armpits sticking it to the man on national TV. I know there is nothing sweeter to a dipshit liberals ears than to be bossed around by children that have zero experience in the world, completely clueless and directionless, and have them give you advice on public policy.

I know you soooo want to believe that after a mere week that this gun debate is here to stay. I know that you are embolded by kids wanting to walk out of school, as if they wouldn't do anything to get out of 5th period english class or extend their lunch hour.

Finally.. you think, "we will all be delivered to the promised land!"

- but you're wrong.

See, I don't dwell in emotions or feels like the rest of you chumps do. I look at the numbers, I look at the data, and I look at the facts. And while you keep forgetting over and over that a week in american politics is a blink of an eye, I am cold hard reality personified, eager and willing to give you the bitch slap and wake up call you so richly deserve.

lets begin:

1) Public Support for banning "assault weapons" has been going SIGNIFICANTLY down every year since 1994. This is according to a ABC/wapost poll.

That's after columbine, after virginia tech, after church shootings and sandyhook. Down down down down dowwwwwwn. I know it's hard to here this stuff outside your bubble, but that's reality for ya.

source: http://cdn0.thetruthaboutguns.com/wp...1001625698.jpg

2) It is not the old people, but the YOUNG people, the YOUNG GENERATIONS, that are actually THE MOST AGAINST banning assault weapons. You heard that right - the new generations, our "hope", our great "future" that you are all so looking forward to - fucking loves guns more than most of us already do:

Now while yes, according to this poll the majority of the public are still lean-weak on gungrabbing (no thanks to women), the point is that all this bulllshit fake news about "the younger generations rising up and showing us what's what" is BULLSHIT. The youth are less likely to want to support banning assault weaspons at only 49%, contrasting with 55% of 30-49 year olds and 60%+ of 50+ year olds.

http://www.people-press.org/2015/08/...15-3-58-40-pm/

3) the 18-29 demographic overwhelmingly believes the country would be overall MUCH SAFER with people concealed carrying, a whopping 10 points higher than the next age demographic. How do you like dem apples???

http://news.gallup.com/poll/186263/m...ons-safer.aspx

So what have we learned here today?

The idea that "this time is different" is just a media jackoff session. The thought that "the kids have it figured out and have to teach us dumb adults what's what", is again, fake news. The idea that the up and coming generations will finally end our gun culture is just a liberal wet dream. The younger generations are the most open to not banning assault weapons, and the most likely to believe that concealed carrying makes us safer, and the overall trend of the public wanting to ban assault weapons has been plummeting for 20 years.

It's going to continue to be a gun filled future my friends!

FROM OUR COLD DEAD HANDS.
    Wait a second, bitch. I thought you morons said there are no “assault weapons”. Now, there are?

Look at the loaded questions and narrow definitions.

Your concept of gun rights is limited to a yes or a no on “assault” weapons? REALLY? What a narrowly defined bunch of horseshit! But, I guess you morons need simplistic scenarios. That’s the most you’re capable of.

The second says 49% on the ban of assault. Holy shit! What a super majority! Look at that. More than any other group, they want the feds to know what gun you bought. More than any other group, they want the mentally ill to not have guns. Look at the college numbers. Some of those 18-29 are either HS or less or some college. Lookie there, bitch. As soon as that HS kid gets in and out of college, that number increases dramatically.

The last poll is a loaded piece of shit, since it defines nothing and is nothing more than a hypothetical.

Thetruthaboutguns? REALLY? Priceless!

Sorry, barrel-stroker. You’re going to have to do better than thetruthaboutguns and loaded polls.

Fake crap.

Dismissed

17. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Wait a second, bitch. I thought you morons said there are no “assault weapons”. Now, there are?

Look at the loaded questions and narrow definitions.

Your concept of gun rights is limited to a yes or a no on “assault” weapons? REALLY? What a narrowly defined bunch of horseshit! But, I guess you morons need simplistic scenarios. That’s the most you’re capable of.
    it's not everything, but is particulaly interesting because that's been a major topic of conversation, and that is what the AR-15 is, and what was used int he shooting, and what everone wants to ban, and the youth are the most against banning in, CONTRARY to what the media says.

The last poll is a loaded piece of shit, since it defines nothing and is nothing more than a hypothetical.

Fake crap.

Dismissed
    you've proven to me that you must have downs syndrome. there are people I disagree with, and then there are retards, such as yourself. I wont be engaging you anymore because you clearly are a mental midget.

---

Grind is basically right