Members banned from this thread: Jade Dragon

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: So, how do you think the school walkout helped? No ban list, accept for Annie

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,175 Times in 10,393 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rad Dude View Post
    it's not everything, but is particulaly interesting because that's been a major topic of conversation, and that is what the AR-15 is, and what was used int he shooting, and what everone wants to ban, and the youth are the most against banning in, CONTRARY to what the media says.

you've proven to me that you must have downs syndrome. there are people I disagree with, and then there are retards, such as yourself. I wont be engaging you anymore because you clearly are a mental midget.
    lol

Your polls are bullshit polls with loaded, narrowly defined and hypothetical premises from a laughably pathetic source.

Is that really the best you can do, Jethro?

You won’t engage me because you don’t want to be called on your fecal material.

Get the fuck out of here and do us all a favor.

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

It was "illegal" for someone to go into a public school in order to mass murder the children. What new law could have helped this preexisting law? An outlaw is called an outlaw for a reason....no number of laws can stop the criminal from freely choosing to be a criminal. If Laws could stop crime...why does murder still exist? Its not rocket science.

3. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 114 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    It was "illegal" for someone to go into a public school in order to mass murder the children. What new law could have helped this preexisting law?
    yeah. who produced that shit ?. get 'em ralph.
    Even so, Come, Lord Jesus
    I do not participate in delusion count me out

4. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

It was "illegal" for someone to go into a public school in order to mass murder the children. What new law could have helped this preexisting law?
    The one that kept the weapon out if his hands in the first place, drunk.

5. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    The one that kept the weapon out if his hands in the first place, drunk.
    And what law was that? What law stops a criminal from choosing to be a criminal? If a law could stop all crime...why does crime still exist? You do mean that law that stops LAW abiding citizens from getting these weapons in their hands...no? The criminal does not obey any law...thus.....they are criminals. Why do you insist upon punishing those who obey the laws of he land....?

6. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,986 Times in 2,762 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 178 Times in 173 Posts

Almost all of them will in the next Presidential
    So you think they will buck the trend of low turnout within the youth vote? Rokay

7. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

And what law was that? What law stops a criminal from choosing to be a criminal? If a law could stop all crime...why does crime still exist? You do mean that law that stops LAW abiding citizens from getting these weapons in their hands...no? The criminal does not obey any law...thus.....they are criminals. Why do you insist upon punishing those who obey the laws of he land....?
    lawlessness is the problem.

8. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by iewitness View Post
    lawlessness is the problem.
    Enforcement is the solution.....we do not need any more superfluous law....NOT TO ENFORCE.

9. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Enforcement is the solution.....we do not need any more superfluous law....NOT TO ENFORCE.
    it is a dirty job; but someone has to do it.

10. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

And what law was that? What law stops a criminal from choosing to be a criminal? If a law could stop all crime...why does crime still exist?
    Who said anything about all crime, senile drunk?

You didn’t ask what law there is, dumbfuck. You asked what law “could have”.

I normally don’t deal in “could haves” because they don’t happen, but I’ll play for the moment.

Know what “could have” prevented this, or Orlando or Las Vegas, etc.? If we “would have” realized 20-30-40 years ago that these kinds of weapons were dangerously useless and not caved in to the gun manufacturers, NRA their dickless puppets in the Congress and legislatures. That 20-30-40 years ago, these weapons and accessories were made unavailable. Then, that 18 year old has no access to the AR-15. That the fucker in Las Vegas has no access to a bump stock.

But we didn’t, did we, fucktard? And the Sandy Hook kids are dead. And the Las Vegas people are dead. And the Parkland kids are dead. All because of easy access.

So, what to do? Do what we “should have” done 20-30-40 years ago. Start now, knowing that there will be little short term differences, but with the ling term in sight.

But that’s not the way the barrel-strokers think, is it? Knee-jerking, premature ejaculators with nothing but their immediate self-gratification in mind.
    Last edited by domer76; 03-17-2018 at 10:10 PM.

11. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sirthinksalot View Post
    So you think they will buck the trend of low turnout within the youth vote? Rokay
    I made no such prediction of turnout or not, illiterate fuck. Read what I wrote, not what the fucking retard like you THINK I wrote.
    Last edited by domer76; 03-17-2018 at 10:34 PM.

12. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Who said anything about all crime, senile drunk?

You didn’t ask what law there is, dumbfuck. You asked what law “could have”.

I normally don’t deal in “could haves” because they don’t happen, but I’ll play for the moment.

Know what “could have” prevented this, or Orlando or Las Vegas, etc.? If we “would have” realized 20-30-40 years ago that these kinds of weapons were dangerously useless and not caved in to the gun manufacturers, NRA their dickless puppets in the Congress and legislatures. That 20-30-40 years ago, these weapons and accessories were made unavailable. Then, that 18 year old has no access to the AR-15. That the fucker in Las Vegas has no access to a bump stock.

But we didn’t, did we, fucktard? And the Sandy Hook kids are dead. And the Las Vegas people are dead. And the Parkland kids are dead. All because of easy access.

So, what to do? Do what we “should have” done 20-30-40 years ago. Start now, knowing that there will be little short term differences, but with the ling term in sight.

But that’s not the way the barrel-strokers think, is it? Knee-jerking, premature ejaculators with nothing but their immediate self-gratification in mind.
    I suggest you cease your false testimony ; accusing my brother ralph of infidelity. bro. ralph is in such hi fidelity, it busts your eardrums.

13. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,177 Times in 991 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 313 Times in 276 Posts

It was "illegal" for someone to go into a public school in order to mass murder the children.
    Keep fighting the good fight Ralph. Arguing with a lib about gun control is like talking to a wall. They will never realize that more guns is the solution.

14. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,235 Times in 10,345 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,490 Times in 1,337 Posts
    Blog Entries

lol

Your polls are bullshit polls with loaded, narrowly defined and hypothetical premises from a laughably pathetic source.

Is that really the best you can do, Jethro?

You won’t engage me because you don’t want to be called on your fecal material.

Get the fuck out of here and do us all a favor.
    it's just a coincidence our youth is more supportive of concealed carry and not banning assault weapons all the while the state media has dopes like you fooled that our up and coming generation is actually against guns.

there will be no meaningful change on this issue, ever. Keep wishing and hoping, bitch. any day now!

---

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Grind is basically right
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Grind’s got you beat by miles. He is very intelligent.

15. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

The change in Florida, albeit small, came.

Be patient, barrel-stroker. Some day, and soon, these kids will vote.
    And since they now want to say that 18 year olds are to immature to own a firearm; does it stand to reason that they also shouldn't be able to vote, marry, enlist, have sex, get an abortion, have children, buy a car, drive a car, go to a college (school) away from home, etc. - seeing as how they're to immature.
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.