Thread: BREAKING NEWS: Democrat assaults woman. Arrested by Capitol police II

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,229 Times in 809 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 176 Times in 163 Posts

Default BREAKING NEWS: Democrat assaults woman. Arrested by Capitol police II

It was great to see that republicans are concerned with assaults on women. That's why you should all support Stormy and the twenty or so women Donnie John Trump sexually violated. Let us know how much you give to this good cause since you are so morally outraged, and thanks for your deep consideration and concern. God bless you conservative republicans you are beginning to see the light.

https://www.crowdjustice.com/case/stormy/

http://lithub.com/rebecca-solnit-the...-donald-trump/

"The reason fact-checking is ineffective today — at least in convincing those who are members of movements — is that the mobilized members of a movement are confounded by a world resistant to their wishes and prefer the promise of a consistent alternate world to reality. When Donald Trump says he’s going to build a wall to protect our borders, he is not making a factual statement that an actual wall will actually protect our borders; he is signaling a politically incorrect willingness to put America first. When he says that there was massive voter fraud or boasts about the size of his inauguration crowd, he is not speaking about actual facts, but is insisting that his election was legitimate. “What convinces masses are not facts, and not even invented facts, but only the consistency of the system of which they are presumably part.”

https://lareviewofbooks.org/article/...talitarianism/

FN: Since this was posted in APP forum, the poster must have considered it serious and important enough so I thought I would help too by posting here and congratulating them on their concern.

All are permitted to post, comment, and contribute, free thinking people agree with our 1st Amendment right to speech.
    Wanna make America great, buy American owned, made in the USA, we do. AF Veteran, INFJ-A, I am not PC.

"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it." Voltaire

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midcan5 For This Post:

domer76 (03-17-2018), ThatOwlWoman (03-17-2018)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by midcan5 View Post
    It was great to see that republicans are concerned with assaults on women. That's why you should all support Stormy and the twenty or so women Donnie John Trump sexually violated. Let us know how much you give to this good cause since you are so morally outraged, and thanks for your deep consideration and concern. God bless you conservative republicans you are beginning to see the light.

"The reason fact-checking is ineffective today — at least in convincing those who are members of movements — is that the mobilized members of a movement are confounded by a world resistant to their wishes and prefer the promise of a consistent alternate world to reality. When Donald Trump says he’s going to build a wall to protect our borders, he is not making a factual statement that an actual wall will actually protect our borders; he is signaling a politically incorrect willingness to put America first. When he says that there was massive voter fraud or boasts about the size of his inauguration crowd, he is not speaking about actual facts, but is insisting that his election was legitimate. “What convinces masses are not facts, and not even invented facts, but only the consistency of the system of which they are presumably part.”

FN: Since this was posted in APP forum, the poster must have considered it serious and important enough so I thought I would help too by posting here and congratulating them on their concern.

All are permitted to post, comment, and contribute, free thinking people agree with our 1st Amendment right to speech.
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,429 Times in 53,293 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by midcan5 View Post

Let me guess.... whoever originally posted it also banned just about everyone from commenting, eh?

ETA: I am wrong, they did not.

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,824 Times in 8,868 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 896 Times in 801 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post

C-Yea in November
    ONE-N-DONE, YOU GOT PLAYED; Time To Play-On
    Remember ... ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES ... So STFU Bitch

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bourbon View Post
    C-Yea in November
    Is this a prickdicktion, like the ones in 2016 and 2017?

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,824 Times in 8,868 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 896 Times in 801 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    Is this a prickdicktion, like the ones in 2016 and 2017?

Call me after November
    ONE-N-DONE, YOU GOT PLAYED; Time To Play-On
    Remember ... ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES ... So STFU Bitch

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bourbon View Post
    Call me after November
    Which November; because all the other liberal monthly prickdicktions have failed miserably??