Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: OMG! ... McCabe FIRED !!!!!!!!!!

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,285 Times in 27,093 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,975 Times in 2,692 Posts

I never cease to be amazed at how petty and vindictive rightwingers are. Celebrating and cheering punishment and humiliation are apparently among their favorite pastimes. It is a cold day in hell when the concepts of mercy and empathy ever even cross the mind of a righty!

You can find them giggling about Hillary Clinton breaking her wrist, doing victory dances about an FBI agent losing their pension...even yucking it up about the waterboarding and sado-sexual abuse of Iraqi prisoners in our custody!

Psychologists might have answers for why a defective human being would find so much joy in punishment, humiliation, and degradation. But that shit is too creepy for me, I leave it to others to investigate!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

christiefan915 (03-17-2018), Gotcha68 (03-17-2018)

3. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Trump directed him too. You keep up, This has Trumps little hands all over it. Dumbshit.
    Sessions announced the decision in a statement just before 10 p.m., noting that both the Justice Department Inspector General and the FBI office that handles discipline had found “that Mr. McCabe had made an unauthorized disclosure to the news media and lacked candor — including under oath — on multiple occasions.”

He said based on those findings and the recommendation of the department’s senior career official, “I have terminated the employment of Andrew McCabe effective immediately.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.bda4f64bfaa3
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Stretch For This Post:

Bigdog (03-16-2018)

5. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

What a nasty thing to do to a guy who spent 20 years in the FBI fighting for us. He was a big in the Boston Marathon bombing. He started off working SWAT. So ypu guys are happy that Trump took away his pension. I see why you jerks are Republicans. McCabe spent years working in counter terrorism. yeah fuck him over because Forest Trump does not like him. You guys are as cruel as Trump.
    So....there should be a double standard, one for common folk and another for government workers. A standard not based upon their documented lies, leaks, or deceitful tactics...but a standard based upon how many years they have served? How many years did Flynn serve? He is not facing something so simple as being fired....Trump has already fired him......he is looking at prison time for less than what ANDY has been caught red handed doing.....not by TRUMP who he attempting to blame...but by his own peers within the FBI who recommended he be fired/terminated for multiple examples of actions unbecoming an FBI agent.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ralph For This Post:

Bigdog (03-16-2018), Stretch (03-16-2018)

7. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,394 Times in 5,099 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 908 Times in 849 Posts
    Blog Entries

What a nasty thing to do to a guy who spent 20 years in the FBI fighting for us. He was a big in the Boston Marathon bombing. He started off working SWAT. So ypu guys are happy that Trump took away his pension. I see why you jerks are Republicans. McCabe spent years working in counter terrorism. yeah fuck him over because Forest Trump does not like him. You guys are as cruel as Trump.
    So a criminal should still get his retirement? Say a murderer?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Cancel 2018.2 For This Post:

Bigdog (03-16-2018)

9. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 114 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    I never cease to be amazed at how petty and vindictive rightwingers are. Celebrating and cheering punishment and humiliation are apparently among their favorite pastimes. It is a cold day in hell when the concepts of mercy and empathy ever even cross the mind of a righty!

You can find them giggling about Hillary Clinton breaking her wrist, doing victory dances about an FBI agent losing their pension...even yucking it up about the waterboarding and sado-sexual abuse of Iraqi prisoners in our custody!

Psychologists might have answers for why a defective human being would find so much joy in punishment, humiliation, and degradation. But that shit is too creepy for me, I leave it to others to investigate!
    you are as sick as mccabe
    Even so, Come, Lord Jesus
    I do not participate in delusion count me out

10. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iewitness View Post
    best news of the week. I really do hate all those bastards.
    if you mean the Deep State usurpers I agree

11. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 6,202 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 493 Times in 469 Posts
    Blog Entries

Trump directed him too. You keep up, This has Trumps little hands all over it. Dumbshit.
    Buck up little trooper, it'll be awright. Try a primal scream, seems to work for libs. Or maybe tie your man bun extra tight.
    Every life matters

12. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,566 Times in 17,093 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    So....there should be a double standard, one for common folk and another for government workers. A standard not based upon their documented lies, leaks, or deceitful tactics...but a standard based upon how many years they have served? How many years did Flynn serve? He is not facing something so simple as being fired....Trump has already fired him......he is looking at prison time for less than what ANDY has been caught red handed doing.....not by TRUMP who he attempting to blame...but by his own peers within the FBI who recommended he be fired/terminated for multiple examples of code unbecoming an FBI agent.
    Sure. 2 days before his retirement. You think that was necessary? News is saying Trump ordered Sessions to do it hoping he would refuse. Then he could have fired him.

Ralph, he is not going to jail. I missed his trial. Was it on Fox?

13. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,235 Times in 10,345 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,490 Times in 1,337 Posts
    Blog Entries

another deep state agent blown the fuck out. GOOD RIDDANCE BITCH

---

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Grind is basically right
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Grind’s got you beat by miles. He is very intelligent.

14. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Cry me a RIVER. Its called the RULE OF LAW....there is no tearjerking DOULBE STANDARD. Look what these bastards did to Flynn (they entrapped him by spying on him)....now ANDY does not have to live up to the same standard his directions dictated to Flynn? Really?

Listen carefully before you respond. www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGJ_lyFwieY Whoops! Its been removed....but Queen says it best, "Another One Bites the Dust".

15. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 6,202 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 493 Times in 469 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Sessions fired him, idiot.

On Trumpty Dumpty's orders.
    Lol, low info lib alert!!!!! The FBI requested his firing, Sessions could either stop it, or not. He chose.....not.
    Every life matters

16. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 114 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    if you mean the Deep State usurpers I agree
    yes the deep swampstate and every person serving their damned purpose. now I can rest in peace this night.
    Even so, Come, Lord Jesus
    I do not participate in delusion count me out

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iewitness For This Post:

Bigdog (03-17-2018), dukkha (03-16-2018)

18. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

News is saying Trump ordered Sessions to do it
    You saying the left-leaning WaPo is lying?
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

19. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

but you'll investigate Stormy Daniels?

Do you think no one has taken into consideration McCabe had 20 years in 19 of which were good
    reasoning to delay his pension?

McCabe may have signed off on 'less then truthful' FISA Applications. Should we let that slide too?

McCabe knew what he was doing with his "lack of candor" it's the worse trait by an FBI agent and never tolerated

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

Bigdog (03-17-2018), Stretch (03-16-2018)

21. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Sure. 2 days before his retirement. You think that was necessary? News is saying Trump ordered Sessions to do it hoping he would refuse. Then he could have fired him.

Ralph, he is not going to jail. I missed his trial. Was it on Fox?
    Do you believe that "I" should have to help pay a lifetime triple digit pension......in order to reward a CRIMINAL? What does the FBI do when they prosecute a criminal? The first thing they do confiscate his personal property.....regardless. How much money has Andy so hypocritically taken from criminals over the span of his career? And who knows....what other crimes this person has engaged over the course of his career.....this is just the first time he has been caught/charged and fired.

My Conclusion: KARMA IS A BITCH! This is almost enjoyable as watching Hillary fall down the steps. I looped it over and over.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Ralph For This Post:

Stretch (03-16-2018)