Members banned from this thread: Jade Dragon

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ban on child sex dolls. No ban list, accept for Annie.

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    You implied that another member is a pedophile or has pedophile tendencies, which is verboten.

As I understand the wording of 12b, even placing the tip of your toe too close to the line will result in disciplinary action.
    No he didn't; but it does say more about how you desperate you've become.
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,780 Times in 32,146 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by I Love America View Post
    You implied that another member is a pedophile or has pedophile tendencies, which is verboten.
    no.....I am implying you are a total idiot......

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 49 Times in 45 Posts

As I understand the wording of 12b, even placing the tip of your toe too close to the line will result in disciplinary action.
    PMP never said that WM was fucking the child fuck doll.

Besides, if he bought the child fuck doll in the late 90's that would make it over 20 years old.

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,902 Times in 7,962 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,669 Times in 1,547 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    NOPE, no matter how bad you're hoping.

If Watermark doesn't have the whole collection of child sex dolls, it does no make him a pedophile - Even if he completes the entire set, it still won't make him a pedophile.

Then why are they illegal in the US? If nothing else, the implication was that another member engages in felonious criminal activity, i.e. the purchase, importation and possession of illegal, pedophile related objects.

No he didn't; but it does say more about how you desperate you've become.
    Your defense of owning molded, anatomically realistic replicas of children that were manufactured for the sole purpose of being sexual surrogates for actual real children, says some things about you, too.

What might those things be?

Quote Originally Posted by Q-Tip View Post
    PMP never said that WM was fucking the child fuck doll.

Besides, if he bought the child fuck doll in the late 90's that would make it over 20 years old.
    What other reason would there be to own such a thing? Implying ownership of them implies using them for their intended purpose which, given the expense of purchasing and shipping them halfway around the world, is something only a person with very strong pedophile tendencies would do.

Try as you might, there is no way any rational person can claim that PiMP's comment was not a 12b violation.

If PostMenopausalPussy were a left-leaning liberal who'd said that about one of yours, you fuckers would be shitting yourselves over it.
    Last edited by Nomad; 03-24-2018 at 09:40 AM.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    no.....I am implying you are a total idiot......
    Not only do you imply that about yourself every time you post or open your mouth to speak, you verify it beyond all doubt.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,780 Times in 32,146 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

for clarification.......if I say Nomad is being childish and tell him to go fuck himself, am I implying he's a pedophile?......

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Q-Tip (03-25-2018), USFREEDOM911 (03-24-2018)

8. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    for clarification.......if I say Nomad is being childish and tell him to go fuck himself, am I implying he's a pedophile?......
    No, you are not.

What you are doing is what you always do. Deflecting and avoiding the issue.

You violated 12b. Period.

Just be happy that you got away with it and STFU while you've still only made your average level of a horse's ass out of yourself.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

9. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

1. Then why are they illegal in the US? If nothing else, the implication was that another member engages in felonious criminal activity, i.e. the purchase, importation and possession of illegal, pedophile related objects.

2. Your defense of owning molded, anatomically realistic replicas of children that were manufactured for the sole purpose of being sexual surrogates for actual real children, says some things about you, too.

3. What might those things be?
    What other reason would there be to own such a thing? Implying ownership of them implies using them for their intended purpose which, given the expense of purchasing and shipping them halfway around the world, is something only a person with very strong pedophile tendencies would do.

4. Try as you might, there is no way any rational person can claim that PiMP's comment was not a 12b violation.

5. If PostMenopausalPussy were a left-leaning liberal who'd said that about one of yours, you fuckers would be shitting yourselves over it.

1. I didn't read the decision; but maybe you could cut and paste it.

2. I never DEFENDED the owning of such. I only refuted the idea that owning such, made someone a pedophile.

3. People all over the world collect things, for a variety of reasons - For a personal collection - For resale - etc.

4. No rational thinking person would see it as an accusation; just because someone owns antique weapons, doesn't mean they use them.

5. That appears just be you projecting your own behavior.

10. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

No, you are not.

What you are doing is what you always do. Deflecting and avoiding the issue.

You violated 12b. Period.

Just be happy that you got away with it and STFU while you've still only made your average level of a horse's ass out of yourself.
    No he didn't and you're just pissed; because you've been shown how stupid you are.

If the MODs told you it isn't, would it make you feel better?

11. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

1. I didn't read the decision; but maybe you could cut and paste it.

2. I never DEFENDED the owning of such. I only refuted the idea that owning such, made someone a pedophile.

3. People all over the world collect things, for a variety of reasons - For a personal collection - For resale - etc.

4. No rational thinking person would see it as an accusation; just because someone owns antique weapons, doesn't mean they use them.

5. That appears just be you projecting your own behavior.
    1. I have no idea what "decision" you're talking about, but there is a bill before Congress to ban them.

H.R. 4655: CREEPER Act of 2017

2. So IOW, you DEFENDED IT, dumbass.

3. What utter bullshit. Nobody collects realistic child sex dolls as just a hobby or to resell them. Even you aren't stupid and gullible enough to buy that load of crap. Get outta here.

4. What you know and understand about what rational people see, think or feel couldn't fill up a pimple on a gnat's ass.

5. The only projection that has gone on around here was PiPM projecting the behavior of you and him both on to WM. One certainly has to wonder why, of all issues you would choose to jump in an go to the mat on, it would be one of this nature.

Things that make you go "Hmmmmm....."

No he didn't and you're just pissed; because you've been shown how stupid you are.

If the MODs told you it isn't, would it make you feel better?
    I'm not pissed about anything. Anytime I can get one of you shitbag perverts to step up and defend something as vile and disgusting as purchasing and owning sex dolls that look like children, I feel like I've won one for exposing Trumptard barrel strokers for what they are.

If anyone is pissed, it's you for the very reason I just described... you've been exposed.
    C'MON MAN!!!!