Thread: Drunk Hillary Falls Again, Breaks Wrist

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,094 Times in 25,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Q-Tip,

I never heard that. Is she a known alcoholic? Or is this simply idle slander.
    The second one.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

2. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

OK, I see what's going on.

A little bit of checking reveals some perspective.

It appears this is all about hatred/fear of Hillary having another possible run in 2020, so it's never too early to crank up the Right Wing Propaganda Machine RWPM.

Now the latest fake story getting popular is the drinking thing.

Here's part of a story on the nonsense from the Washington Post:

"“I think you should call her and sober her up some,” wrote Clinton campaign Communications Director Jennifer Palmieri in an email to campaign chair John Podesta on Aug. 8, 2015, at about 4:30 p.m. on a Saturday — a remark that was interpreted as being about Clinton.

Sure, “sober her up” could just as easily refer to mood — based on context, the emails come days before Clinton turned over her private email server to investigators — and not a literal status of inebriation.

But that ambiguity of a once-private conversation hasn’t stopped a growing group of people from passing around the exchange as proof that Clinton has a debilitating drinking problem — she was drinking in the afternoon! The National Enquirer, a tabloid that published a big “exclusive” in 2014 claiming Clinton was going to secret rehab, cited the email as proof they were right all along.

That, and an anonymously sourced post from True Pundit on connecting a “Drunk Hillary” rumor to her behavior in a Cory Booker video from a June campaign stop effectively launched this long-simmering tabloid and conspiratorial YouTube video fodder fully into the Trump Internet world.

Drudge dedicated its homepage recently to a montage of photographs of Clinton drinking..."

They even have a google trending graph tracking the popularity of theories about Hillary's health spiking around the time she had pneumonia, and lately the one about drinking. That explains why I never heard of this before.

The WP story makes a very good point. There is a huge difference between enjoying alcohol and being an alcoholic.

The stories are all innuendo. A great big Nothing Burger.

This Topic belongs in the Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories Forum.
    You catch on fast!

― Charles Dickens

3. The Following User Says Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (03-16-2018)

4. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 49 Times in 45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    Prove it, Bannedannie. "She is known to" are weasel words.
    I hope that this helps Annie,

https://lifeprocessprogram.com/hillary-enters-rehab/

5. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Q-Tip View Post
    I helps me to understand how gullible you are, Bannedannie.

Imagine this (all italicized sections fictional):

Hillary Clinton was found wandering around her campaign headquarters in Philadelphia, asking passers-by, “Can you spare five dollars for a cab?” The Democratic presidential candidate was disheveled, smelled of alcohol, and apparently hadn’t changed her pants suit for several days.”I’ve just been sitting in a duck blind for the weekend,” the bleary-eyed candidate offered by way of an excuse.

A brief statement read by a Clinton campaign spokesperson announced: “Senator Clinton, who has had alcohol issues in her family, has decided to take a month off from campaigning to attend to a personal matter.”

― Charles Dickens

6. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hillary Clinton was found wandering around her campaign headquarters in Philadelphia, asking passers-by, “Can you spare five dollars for a cab?” The Democratic presidential candidate was disheveled, smelled of alcohol, and apparently hadn’t changed her pants suit for several days.”I’ve just been sitting in a duck blind for the weekend,” the bleary-eyed candidate offered by way of an excuse.

A brief statement read by a Clinton campaign spokesperson announced: “Senator Clinton, who has had alcohol issues in her family, has decided to take a month off from campaigning to attend to a personal matter.”
    That is well written! Can you take away the italicized........

7. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

How does Hillary being a drunk make me gullible?

The next time you get banned, do us all a favor and honor the ban.

Nobody likes a racist sock puppet who wears women panties.

8. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Q-Tip View Post
    How does Hillary being a drunk make me gullible?

The next time you get banned, do us all a favor and honor the ban.

Nobody likes a racist sock puppet who wears women panties.
    You're not too smart. You started a thread claiming that Hillary was drunk when she fell and hurt her wrist. Then you wrote "She is known to always be drunk."

And when I asked for proof, you posted a link to a fictitious comment: "Imagine this (all italicized sections fictional): "

You lied, Bannedannie, and now you're trying to save face. It's not working. We thought you were just a troll, now it appears you're a lying troll. Sad.

― Charles Dickens

9. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You're not too smart. You started a thread claiming that Hillary was drunk when she fell and hurt her wrist. Then you wrote "She is known to always be drunk."

And when I asked for proof, you posted a link to a fictitious comment: "Imagine this (all italicized sections fictional): "

You lied, Bannedannie, and now you're trying to save face. It's not working. We thought you were just a troll, now it appears you're a lying troll. Sad.
    Tell me Annie, where did I lie? People who are never sober are refured to as drunks. That makes Hillary a drunk.

It's kinda like you, people who don't honor their perma ban are known as sock puppets.

10. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

I don't give a shit whether's she drunk or not as long as the next time she falls she breaks her neck.

11. #85 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,520 Times in 16,980 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Headline of the thread, isn't it.?
    So was her falling, wasn't it?
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

12. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,531 Times in 10,535 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

Somebody get this woman a walker. Stop being proud Hillary, clearly your balance is a bit challenged in your old age.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Damocles For This Post:

anatta (03-18-2018)

14. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,531 Times in 10,535 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

OK, I see what's going on.

A little bit of checking reveals some perspective.

It appears this is all about hatred/fear of Hillary having another possible run in 2020, so it's never too early to crank up the Right Wing Propaganda Machine RWPM.

Now the latest fake story getting popular is the drinking thing.

Here's part of a story on the nonsense from the Washington Post:

"“I think you should call her and sober her up some,” wrote Clinton campaign Communications Director Jennifer Palmieri in an email to campaign chair John Podesta on Aug. 8, 2015, at about 4:30 p.m. on a Saturday — a remark that was interpreted as being about Clinton.

Sure, “sober her up” could just as easily refer to mood — based on context, the emails come days before Clinton turned over her private email server to investigators — and not a literal status of inebriation.

But that ambiguity of a once-private conversation hasn’t stopped a growing group of people from passing around the exchange as proof that Clinton has a debilitating drinking problem — she was drinking in the afternoon! The National Enquirer, a tabloid that published a big “exclusive” in 2014 claiming Clinton was going to secret rehab, cited the email as proof they were right all along.

That, and an anonymously sourced post from True Pundit on connecting a “Drunk Hillary” rumor to her behavior in a Cory Booker video from a June campaign stop effectively launched this long-simmering tabloid and conspiratorial YouTube video fodder fully into the Trump Internet world.

Drudge dedicated its homepage recently to a montage of photographs of Clinton drinking..."

They even have a google trending graph tracking the popularity of theories about Hillary's health spiking around the time she had pneumonia, and lately the one about drinking. That explains why I never heard of this before.

The WP story makes a very good point. There is a huge difference between enjoying alcohol and being an alcoholic.

The stories are all innuendo. A great big Nothing Burger.

This Topic belongs in the Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories Forum.
    Gods please, please, one little favor, please get Hillary to run in 2020!
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Damocles For This Post:

anatta (03-18-2018), RB 60 (03-17-2018), Stretch (03-17-2018), USFREEDOM911 (03-17-2018)

16. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,834 Times in 6,110 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 710 Times in 658 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    Gods please, please, one little favor, please get Hillary to run in 2020!
    Oh hell no! She's experienced, but she's a lot of the same old that people were trying to get away from. It's why Trump, and Bernie got such followings. I hate to say it, but the Dems royally screwed things by not going with Bernie. I know plenty that voted for Trump, just to not vote for Hillary, and plenty that just stayed home because they wanted Bernie.

17. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,028 Times in 3,012 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 234 Times in 225 Posts

Let’s pray next time Hillary falls she breaks her neck

I bet democrats secretly hope she does too so she has zero chance of running in 2020

18. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    Then tell him what his point was.
    Ignore the loony, you know it makes sense.

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk