Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Drunk Hillary Falls Again, Breaks Wrist

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,028 Times in 3,012 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 234 Times in 225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    "I won the places that represent two-thirds of America's gross domestic product," Clinton said. "So I won the places that are optimistic, diverse, dynamic, moving forward. And [President Trump's] whole campaign, 'Make America Great Again,' was looking backwards."

"You know, you didn't like black people getting rights, you don't like women, you know, getting jobs," she went on. "You don't want, you know, to see that Indian American succeeding more than you are."

Clinton also claimed that white women voted for Trump because they succumbed to "a sort of ongoing pressure to vote the way that your husband, your boss, your son, whoever, believes you should."

The dumb bitch is still making excuses for her defeat...

Gee I wonder how many more votes Conor Lamb would have gotten with this type of message?

If the other night was a repudiation of anything, it was a repudiation of the Hillary Clinton campaign of demonizing 50% of America and the fucking twat still doesn't learn

I really hope she runs again in 2020 and don't think it is out of the realm of comprehension

As long as the left keeps feeding into this Russian collusion bullshit trying to tear down Trump, they make it harder for the narcissistic cunt to walk away

2. #47 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,617 Times in 17,056 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Q-Tip,

There is nothing in the linked story that she was drunk.
    Well, that's good to know. It's also good to know someone who cannot keep their own balance isn't balancing our country.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

3. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 49 Times in 45 Posts

Hello Q-Tip,

There is nothing in the linked story that she was drunk.

It is deplorable to advocate for someone to break their neck.
    She is known to always be drunk.

4. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Stop, Hillary — just stop

Hillary Clinton still can’t face “What Happened,” and it’s driving Democrats crazy. The latest: her remarks in Mumbai, India. She bragged of winning “diverse, dynamic” coastal states while accusing Trump supporters of “looking backwards,” opposing rights for blacks and women and hampering Indian-American success.

Hmm: As National Review’s Jim Geraghty noted, two red states she lost have elected Indian-American governors: Louisiana’s Bobby Jindal and South Carolina’s Nikki Haley.

Worse, she claimed many women only voted for Donald Trump because of “ongoing pressure to vote the way that your husband, your boss, your son, whoever, believes you should.”

Ouch. “She’s annoying me. She’s annoying everyone, as far as I can tell,” one 2016 Clinton surrogate told DC paper The Hill. “Who lets her say these things?”

An-ex Clinton aide noted that Democrats “from states that Trump won will have to distance themselves from her even more.”

Hillary, please: Just let it go.

https://nypost.com/2018/03/15/stop-hillary-just-stop/
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Stretch For This Post:

TOP (03-16-2018)

6. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Q-Tip,

I never heard that. Is she a known alcoholic? Or is this simply idle slander.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

7. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,774 Times in 27,248 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,590 Times in 18,179 Posts
    Blog Entries

8. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,602 Times in 2,267 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 163 Times in 155 Posts

I heard she doesn't even lift bro.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.Badguy For This Post:

evince (03-16-2018)

10. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,602 Times in 2,267 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 163 Times in 155 Posts

And how about that pussy FDR? He couldn't even stand up.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.Badguy For This Post:

evince (03-16-2018)

12. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Badguy View Post
    And how about that pussy FDR? He couldn't even stand up.
    He did when he had to. I'm just glad we'll never find out if Hillary could, or would.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

13. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

OK, I see what's going on.

A little bit of checking reveals some perspective.

It appears this is all about hatred/fear of Hillary having another possible run in 2020, so it's never too early to crank up the Right Wing Propaganda Machine RWPM.

Now the latest fake story getting popular is the drinking thing.

Here's part of a story on the nonsense from the Washington Post:

"“I think you should call her and sober her up some,” wrote Clinton campaign Communications Director Jennifer Palmieri in an email to campaign chair John Podesta on Aug. 8, 2015, at about 4:30 p.m. on a Saturday — a remark that was interpreted as being about Clinton.

Sure, “sober her up” could just as easily refer to mood — based on context, the emails come days before Clinton turned over her private email server to investigators — and not a literal status of inebriation.

But that ambiguity of a once-private conversation hasn’t stopped a growing group of people from passing around the exchange as proof that Clinton has a debilitating drinking problem — she was drinking in the afternoon! The National Enquirer, a tabloid that published a big “exclusive” in 2014 claiming Clinton was going to secret rehab, cited the email as proof they were right all along.

That, and an anonymously sourced post from True Pundit on connecting a “Drunk Hillary” rumor to her behavior in a Cory Booker video from a June campaign stop effectively launched this long-simmering tabloid and conspiratorial YouTube video fodder fully into the Trump Internet world.

Drudge dedicated its homepage recently to a montage of photographs of Clinton drinking..."

They even have a google trending graph tracking the popularity of theories about Hillary's health spiking around the time she had pneumonia, and lately the one about drinking. That explains why I never heard of this before.

The WP story makes a very good point. There is a huge difference between enjoying alcohol and being an alcoholic.

The stories are all innuendo. A great big Nothing Burger.

This Topic belongs in the Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories Forum.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

christiefan915 (03-16-2018), Jade Dragon (03-17-2018)

15. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

OK, I see what's going on.

A little bit of checking reveals some perspective.

It appears this is all about hatred/fear of Hillary having another possible run in 2020, so it's never too early to crank up the Right Wing Propaganda Machine RWPM.

Now the latest fake story getting popular is the drinking thing.

Here's part of a story on the nonsense from the Washington Post:

"“I think you should call her and sober her up some,” wrote Clinton campaign Communications Director Jennifer Palmieri in an email to campaign chair John Podesta on Aug. 8, 2015, at about 4:30 p.m. on a Saturday — a remark that was interpreted as being about Clinton.

Sure, “sober her up” could just as easily refer to mood — based on context, the emails come days before Clinton turned over her private email server to investigators — and not a literal status of inebriation.

But that ambiguity of a once-private conversation hasn’t stopped a growing group of people from passing around the exchange as proof that Clinton has a debilitating drinking problem — she was drinking in the afternoon! The National Enquirer, a tabloid that published a big “exclusive” in 2014 claiming Clinton was going to secret rehab, cited the email as proof they were right all along.

That, and an anonymously sourced post from True Pundit on connecting a “Drunk Hillary” rumor to her behavior in a Cory Booker video from a June campaign stop effectively launched this long-simmering tabloid and conspiratorial YouTube video fodder fully into the Trump Internet world.

Drudge dedicated its homepage recently to a montage of photographs of Clinton drinking..."

They even have a google trending graph tracking the popularity of theories about Hillary's health spiking around the time she had pneumonia, and lately the one about drinking. That explains why I never heard of this before.

The WP story makes a very good point. There is a huge difference between enjoying alcohol and being an alcoholic.

The stories are all innuendo. A great big Nothing Burger.

This Topic belongs in the Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories Forum.
    Kinda like Trump eating fast foods?
    Libs were all over that like stink on shit, no?

16. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

He did when he had to. I'm just glad we'll never find out if Hillary could, or would.
    you missed the point as always

17. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

18. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    you missed the point as always
    Then tell him what his point was.

19. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Kinda like Trump eating fast foods?
    Libs were all over that like stink on shit, no?
    Hello RB 60,

Subject changing is an indication of a weak argument.

Have you anything stronger to support this Topic being any more than another conspiracy theory?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Jade Dragon (03-17-2018)