Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread: CALIFORNIA HIRES ILLEGAL ALIEN TO HEAD STATE OFFICE

1. #121 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 12 Times in 11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    Whatever troll, see you on the wrong side of history dipshit.
    OK trash heap nativist. Go whine to other like minded people about them thar evil brown people. As sad and pathetic as you are.

2. #122 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    Poor smb. Has nothing better to do than be a low class NL. Pucker up, boy.
    All you trumpchumps out there. This is the racist asshole company you keep. Fucking sick people.

3. #123 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 6,202 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 493 Times in 469 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by smb View Post
    OK trash heap nativist. Go whine to other like minded people about them thar evil brown people. As sad and pathetic as you are.
    Produce just one quote of me whining about "evil brown people". Just one.
    Every life matters

4. #124 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

All you trumpchumps out there. This is the racist asshole company you keep. Fucking sick people.
    The sick people are the Obama ass lickers that thought black skin was a qualification.

Nothing racist about what I said. Perhaps you should read, if you can, the definition of the term, boy.

5. #125 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    The sick people are the Obama ass lickers that thought black skin was a qualification.

Nothing racist about what I said. Perhaps you should read, if you can, the definition of the term, boy.
    Really are you really going to say that using a term like NL is not racist. You dumbfuck. Go back to stormfront and beat off to pictures of dear adolf.

6. #126 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 326 Times in 306 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Granule View Post
    California hired an illegal alien to head up a state office, stepping up its defiance of federal immigration laws.

On Wednesday, the state’s Senate Rules Committee appointed Mexican attorney Lizbeth Mateo, 33, to head the California Student Opportunity and Access Program Project Grant Advisory Committee.

https://www.infowars.com/california-...-state-office/

Break it the fuck up, please. There's nothing to see here!

-- The Left
    More jobs Americans won't do? How is this border hopping bitch not deported?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to PraiseKek For This Post:

Granule (03-17-2018)

8. #127 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    Produce just one quote of me whining about "evil brown people". Just one.
    Quote Originally Posted by countryboy
    It's a horrible deal. Illegals are a net drain on our resources. She's an attorney, she can't come here legally? No, get the fuck out.
    Evil brown people steal our public resources...there is one.

Yes, it's amazing how few Muslims it takes to cause major problems. Thanks for posting.
    Evil brown Muslim's coming here to cause problems...there is two.

Bullshit, they are dedicated to chronicling Jihadis. Should we not shine a light on murderous bastards just because of ethnicity?

JW has been around for years dummy.
    Support for organizations that cherry pick data to show brown Muslims as evil doers...there is three.

Hey, dipshit, it's JIHAD WATCH, they chronicle radical Islam. Well, just Islam. Peaceful Muslims are the true radicals.
    All but a few Muslims are evil brown people....there is four.

My don't you look stupid.

9. #128 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The decision made by the Senate Rules Committee on Wednesday saw Lizbeth Mateo, a 33-year-old attorney and immigrant rights activist, appointed to serve on a committee that helps increase college access for students from low-income or underserved communities.

http://www.newsweek.com/first-undocu...ifornia-846032

Oh good she'll be helping to hand the peoples money to illegals.

10. #129 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Evil brown people steal our public resources...there is one.
    That is accurate, illegal aliens are a net drain on our economy as they suckle on the tit of our welfare state:

CBO Report: DACA Amnesty Would Cost American Taxpayers $26 Billion - Breitbart

In total, CBO and JCT estimate that changes in direct spending and revenues from enacting S. 1615 would increase budget deficits by $25.9 billion over the 2018-2027 period, boosting on-budget deficits by $30.6 billion and decreasing off-budget deficits by $4.7 billion over that period. Pay-as-you-go procedures apply because enacting the bill would affect direct spending and revenues. [Emphasis added]

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...rs-26-billion/

Illegal Aliens Are ‘Functionally Illiterate’ in English

According to Center for Immigration Studies Director of Research Steven Camarota, about 24 percent of illegal aliens who are eligible for DACA — which President Trump administration will officially end in March 2018 — overstate their English proficiency skills and are “below basic” or “functionally illiterate.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...te-in-english/

These people do not benefit the US in any way, shape, or form, the left loves them because they are part of the dependency class which makes them reliable Democrat votes.

Here are the primary sources:

https://www.cbo.gov/publication/53410
    https://cis.org/Oped/Time-End-DACA

Evil brown Muslim's coming here to cause problems...there is two.
    That is likewise accurate. Between 1980 and 2005 there were 3198 terrorism related deaths in the US, 2984 were by Muslims, that's 93% of all terror related deaths coming from the global jihad:

https://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/p...5#terror_05sum

Support for organizations that cherry pick data to show brown Muslims as evil doers...there is three.
    Organizations like the FBI and PEW the latter of which has shown that the overwhelming majority of Muslims are misogynistic, theocratic, homophobic, and anti-semitic with large percentages supporting honor killings and terrorist organizations; such as, AQ.

Last edited by PraiseKek; 03-17-2018 at 01:07 AM.

11. #130 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,617 Times in 17,056 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    We are not speaking of all people who are of Latino heritage, but those who are forced to work the most menial of jobs.
    Kids used to work those "menial" jobs you speak of. I worked for a lawn mowing contractor in my early teens. I saved up to buy a car and had one of the nicest cars (a '71 MACH I) in the high school parking lot.
    My father, after retirement, worked in an orchard picking fruit part time. He liked doing it and it was a place where he kept the hives for the small honey business he started after he retired. He wasn't the only retired person who worked there. Interesting no one who worked there was "forced" to work there, just as I wasn't "forced" to work mowing lawns.
    Why are so few kids today unwilling to work like we did? Do they think they're above it?
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

12. #131 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    Why are YOUR employers hiring these people. They dont have valid S/S cards. So whose fault is that, buddy
    You're pro-government, why isn't the government enforcing the established laws preventing businesses from hiring illegals? Or is it you support these sanctuary cities?
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

13. #132 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Whatever you need to tell yourself little nativist boy. Once the orange messiah goes to jail you will crawl under your nativist rock just like the rest of people and relegate yourself to stormfront and other like minded sites.
    You're blinded by your hatred. I didn't care for Obama's policies, yet my life went on. It will continue to, even of Trump is ousted (which I doubt).
    If Trump continues to serve a full term, will your hatred lead you to suicide? Myself, I couldn't care less, I'll still be here no matter who is president, I'm not going anywhere.

14. #133 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Really are you really going to say that using a term like NL is not racist. You dumbfuck. Go back to stormfront and beat off to pictures of dear adolf.
    Did you read the definition of racist or did you simply jump when Obama moved and your nose was up his asshole?

I've explained how the term "nigger" isn't racist. Since you're new, or claim to be new, here, you missed it.

15. #134 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,977 Times in 32,292 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Even if Congress doesn't act. The courts have ruled against puss boy from taking DACA away. Too bad too sad for the racists and nativists.
    the SC has already said that Obama didn't have the power to do what he did....how long do you think this district court order will last?......DACA can't be taken away because it never passed in the first place.....unless Congress passes it there never will be a DACA.......

16. The Following User Groans At PostmodernProphet For This Awful Post:

smb (03-17-2018)

17. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Minister of Truth (03-17-2018)

18. #135 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,916 Times in 6,548 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,882 Times in 1,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    You're pro-government, why isn't the government enforcing the established laws preventing businesses from hiring illegals? Or is it you support these sanctuary cities?
    Keep dancing and spinning as you refuse to answer the simple question as to why employers are hiring these undocumented workers.