Thread: CALIFORNIA HIRES ILLEGAL ALIEN TO HEAD STATE OFFICE

1. #136 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,916 Times in 6,548 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,882 Times in 1,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    Kids used to work those "menial" jobs you speak of. I worked for a lawn mowing contractor in my early teens. I saved up to buy a car and had one of the nicest cars (a '71 MACH I) in the high school parking lot.
    My father, after retirement, worked in an orchard picking fruit part time. He liked doing it and it was a place where he kept the hives for the small honey business he started after he retired. He wasn't the only retired person who worked there. Interesting no one who worked there was "forced" to work there, just as I wasn't "forced" to work mowing lawns.
    Why are so few kids today unwilling to work like we did? Do they think they're above it?
    Sweetie, my dear, you are fullofshit, AS USUAL

2. #137 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 12 Times in 11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseKek View Post
    That is accurate, illegal aliens are a net drain on our economy as they suckle on the tit of our welfare state:

CBO Report: DACA Amnesty Would Cost American Taxpayers $26 Billion - Breitbart

In total, CBO and JCT estimate that changes in direct spending and revenues from enacting S. 1615 would increase budget deficits by $25.9 billion over the 2018-2027 period, boosting on-budget deficits by $30.6 billion and decreasing off-budget deficits by $4.7 billion over that period. Pay-as-you-go procedures apply because enacting the bill would affect direct spending and revenues. [Emphasis added]

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...rs-26-billion/

Illegal Aliens Are ‘Functionally Illiterate’ in English

According to Center for Immigration Studies Director of Research Steven Camarota, about 24 percent of illegal aliens who are eligible for DACA — which President Trump administration will officially end in March 2018 — overstate their English proficiency skills and are “below basic” or “functionally illiterate.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...te-in-english/

These people do not benefit the US in any way, shape, or form, the left loves them because they are part of the dependency class which makes them reliable Democrat votes.

Here are the primary sources:

https://www.cbo.gov/publication/53410
    https://cis.org/Oped/Time-End-DACA

That is likewise accurate. Between 1980 and 2005 there were 3198 terrorism related deaths in the US, 2984 were by Muslims, that's 93% of all terror related deaths coming from the global jihad:

https://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/p...5#terror_05sum

Organizations like the FBI and PEW the latter of which has shown that the overwhelming majority of Muslims are misogynistic, theocratic, homophobic, and anti-semitic with large percentages supporting honor killings and terrorist organizations; such as, AQ.

Breitbart....nothing like a little white nationalism with a dash of Nazism to prove your point heh?

As far as your bullshit Muslim polls. Evangelicals believe the same fucking shit.

http://www.pewforum.org/2011/06/22/g...rvey-morality/

Must be sad to be so stupid huh?

3. #138 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    You're blinded by your hatred. I didn't care for Obama's policies, yet my life went on. It will continue to, even of Trump is ousted (which I doubt).
    If Trump continues to serve a full term, will your hatred lead you to suicide? Myself, I couldn't care less, I'll still be here no matter who is president, I'm not going anywhere.
    Not blinded by my hate. Not blinded at all. That is just the point. I don't hate Trump. Hating Trump for being a degenerate, psychotic megalomaniac. That is like hating water for being wet. I don't hate trumpchumps either. I just feel it is important to show them how big of chumps they actually are. Don't project your suicide fantasies onto me either. Seek help. Again I have not hatred for Trump or trumpchumps. I just find fun and hilarious to make fun of them and show them facts not alternative facts.

4. #139 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    Did you read the definition of racist or did you simply jump when Obama moved and your nose was up his asshole?

I've explained how the term "nigger" isn't racist. Since you're new, or claim to be new, here, you missed it.
    Please seek help.

5. #140 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    the SC has already said that Obama didn't have the power to do what he did....how long do you think this district court order will last?......DACA can't be taken away because it never passed in the first place.....unless Congress passes it there never will be a DACA.......
    Bullshit. You are lying. The SCOTUS HAS NOT ruled DACA unconstitutional. You a talking out your south end whilst facing north. Just another trumpchump that is long on hot air and short on facts.

6. #141 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,970 Times in 32,285 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by smb View Post
    Bullshit. You are lying. The SCOTUS HAS NOT ruled DACA unconstitutional. You a talking out your south end whilst facing north. Just another trumpchump that is long on hot air and short on facts.
    I did not say they declared it unconstitutional.....I said they declared Obama did not have the authority to extend it and that Congress must do so.......the case was United States v Texas........you can deny it all you like but it doesn't change the Supreme Court's mind......given the appointment of Gorsuch its even more likely to reach same conclusion if it comes up again......Congress may pass DACA, but if they don't dreamers are sleepless......

7. #142 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,607 Times in 17,048 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    Keep dancing and spinning as you refuse to answer the simple question as to why employers are hiring these undocumented workers.
    How the hell would I know? I don't hire illegals and never will.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

8. #143 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I did not say they declared it unconstitutional.....I said they declared Obama did not have the authority to extend it and that Congress must do so.......the case was United States v Texas........you can deny it all you like but it doesn't change the Supreme Court's mind......given the appointment of Gorsuch its even more likely to reach same conclusion if it comes up again......Congress may pass DACA, but if they don't dreamers are sleepless......
    Now you are lying again now that I busted you in your first lie. Here is your quote.

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet
    the SC has already said that Obama didn't have the power to do what he did....how long do you think this district court order will last?......DACA can't be taken away because it never passed in the first place.....unless Congress passes it there never will be a DACA.......
    There was never any mention of DAPA (which is what expanded DACA is). It is also a lie to say the SCOTUS ruled against DAPA. The SCOTUS failed to overturn the lower court ruling because it was tied 4-4. That means the SCOTUS didn't rule it just let the lower court ruling stand because it couldn't make a decision.

Once again you are either ignorant or purposefully deceptive i.e. lying.

9. #144 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Now you are lying again now that I busted you in your first lie. Here is your quote.

There was never any mention of DAPA (which is what expanded DACA is). It is also a lie to say the SCOTUS ruled against DAPA. The SCOTUS failed to overturn the lower court ruling because it was tied 4-4. That means the SCOTUS didn't rule it just let the lower court ruling stand because it couldn't make a decision.

Once again you are either ignorant or purposefully deceptive i.e. lying.
    ????.....dude I am sorry if this topic strains your comprehension......I said the SC decided that Obama did not have the authority to extend the DACA because the SC decided Obama did not have the authority to extend the DACA......without an extension it ceases to exist.......the SC did not change the lower court ruling......that WAS a decision under the rules of the laws of this country..........now you can call that lying.......but you would be an idiot to do so........not that you won't be an idiot.....seems to be the way you roll.......

10. #145 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

????.....dude I am sorry if this topic strains your comprehension......I said the SC decided that Obama did not have the authority to extend the DACA because the SC decided Obama did not have the authority to extend the DACA......without an extension it ceases to exist.......the SC did not change the lower court ruling......that WAS a decision under the rules of the laws of this country..........now you can call that lying.......but you would be an idiot to do so........not that you won't be an idiot.....seems to be the way you roll.......
    Again you are wrong. The SCOTUS made no such ruling. The only decision the SCOTUS made was on DAPA not DACA. The only one that is having trouble with comprehending that is you. DAPA was the extension of the DACA program to the parents. A Texas court stated that was an unconstitutional expansion of the DAPA program. They did not rule on the DACA program. The case was appealed to the SCOTUS and the SCOTUS could not rule because they were tied 4-4. So there was NO RULING on DAPA from the SCOTUS but the lower court ruling remained. That was on DAPA and had NOTHING to do with DACA. Please either stop lying or educate yourself. You either do not know what the hell you are talking about or you are purposefully trying to be deceitful. Either way it makes you look foolish and/or stupid.

Again no ruling from the SCOTUS on DACA. Puss boy's attempt to end DACA in March was overruled by the courts so DACA will stay in place period without ANY Congressional vote one way or another. Puss Boy does not have the authority, per the courts, to overrule and end DACA without Congressional approval.

11. #146 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Puss Boy does not have the authority, per the courts, to overrule and end DACA without Congressional approval.
    DACA ended by its own provisions in 2016....US v Texas has already resolved the issue......you are gasping for air......

12. #147 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

DACA ended by its own provisions in 2016....US v Texas has already resolved the issue......you are gasping for air......
    You are stupid. It did not end. That was DAPA you fucking moron. Learn the difference so you stop looking like a fucking idiot.

13. #148 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You are stupid. It did not end. That was DAPA you fucking moron. Learn the difference so you stop looking like a fucking idiot.
    I am beginning to think smb stands for small mean bitch.......do you always get bitter when people prove you wrong?.....

14. #149 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Please seek help.
    Please fuck off. This particular sock account for you is boring.

15. #150 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    Please fuck off. This particular sock account for you is boring.
    Seek help. Racism is a disease of the mind.