Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: White Democracy transition to a Multi-Ethnic Democracy...

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,219 Times in 3,171 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 239 Times in 227 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Show me where it has recently and spare me hyperbole. As for "Batshit Crazy"...no...I'm grumpy old man crazy. Desh is batshit crazy. Now don't you have some puppies you need to drown?
    http://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2017/...women-leaders/

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,001 Times in 13,040 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,147 Times in 1,092 Posts

You call this radical? Look gradual and progressive to me. Nor does your chart address my comment that our public institution have not changed radically culturally despite changes in its demographic composition there has not been radical changes to those institutions culturally. They are still the same male dominated anglo saxon institutions.
    You're Never Alone With A Schizophrenic!

3. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

and as Wacko pointed out she did win the popular vote.
    How is this remotely relevant in a presidential election? Let me help you; it is meaningless.

....despite the election of a black man to POTUS and a woman nearly winning it.
    How did Hillary nearly win it? Good lord; this is stupid on the surface without any analysis. She lost by 74 electoral votes. She only carried 20 of the 50 states.

Fascinating how lying leftists want to define the term "nearly won" and still moronically think they are winning when they control a minority of State Houses and nothing in DC.

Moron.

https://www.politico.com/mapdata-201...map/president/
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

4. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,821 Times in 6,166 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,532 Times in 1,444 Posts
    Blog Entries

Culture is passed memetically, not genetically. My culture will not die when white people are no longer the majority; the black Americans, the Asian-Americans, and the latino Americans are my culture also.
    "Do not think that I came to bring peace... I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." - Matthew 10:34

5. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,903 Times in 21,665 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,696 Times in 5,198 Posts
    Blog Entries

I don't think Obama represented a "New Culture". I think he represented the existing culture that has evolved to be a bit broader. His policies were certainly representative of that. There was precious little of a radical with No Drama Obama.
    Maybe new culture is the wrong way to describe it, he tried to expand the benefits already provided for to white-anglos, beyond the typical group, which upset the crowd that was typically protected.

6. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Hmmmm...so let's imagine if we were a black dominated culture.....would we look like Zimbabwe? How about an Indian culture? Would we look like Bombay?

Imagine, if we were a native indian culture....would we still be living in tents and shitting in trenches? Imagine if we were a Hispanic dominated culture, would we look like Venezuela?

There is a reason the Party of the Jackass has so little political power except in coastal areas dominated by brain dead leftist dumbfucks.

Thread translation:
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

7. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    Maybe new culture is the wrong way to describe it, he tried to expand the benefits already provided for to white-anglos, beyond the typical group, which upset the crowd that was typically protected.
    Dont you think that minimizes the hard work of vast numbers of minorities who worked hard to defend their rights? Isn’t that confusing cause with effect?

8. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

You call this radical? Look gradual and progressive to me. Nor does your chart address my comment that our public institution have not changed radically culturally despite changes in its demographic composition there has not been radical changes to those institutions culturally. They are still the same male dominated anglo saxon institutions.
    sincere question:

does it have to be either or 'male dominated A.Saxon' or some combo of minorities.

The reason I as is when I went to college in the early 70's we had a black student union and black studies.
    But they did not threaten to overwhelm established cultures.
    They were on their own parallel track is the best way to describe it. we did our thing and they did their cultural studies for the most part in

I pay little attention to diversity of ethnic groups. I do pay attention to diversity of thought
    In the words of the sage Rodney King then "why can't we all just get along?" with our diversities

9. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Dont you think that minimizes the hard work of vast numbers of minorities who worked hard to defend their rights? Isn’t that confusing cause with effect?
    No, they worked very hard and deserve credit, but the progress they have made to defend their rights has resulted in this backlasch.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

10. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

No, they worked very hard and deserve credit, but the progress they have made to defend their rights has resulted in this backlasch.
    Yes but look where that backlash is coming from and how intrinsically weak it is compared to the racial resentments of the past.

11. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Yes but look where that backlash is coming from and how intrinsically weak it is compared to the racial resentments of the past.
    I agree, but we have the most anti-black white supremacist president we have had since Johnson.

44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

12. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,986 Times in 2,762 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 178 Times in 173 Posts

My entire adult life I have been an observer of American culture and how politics reflects it. Everytime we experience an upheaval or a major change in political structure, as we are watching now, it illustrates to me a new perspective on who we are.

I never realized before how incredibly biased and focused we have always been on Male-White-Anglo culture. Then looking up and around I see that all world wide democracies are mostly influenced and built upon a single culture, sometimes that base changes as is the case in South Africa, but it flipped, South Africa did not become a multi-Ethnic Democracy, it is still a single Ethnic democracy, run now based on a majority from a new culture than it was before.

America's strength has always come from our diversity, while at the same time we have also always been ruled by a Male-White-Anglo supermajority.

We are faced with a new upheaval, as intentionally happens based on the design of our Democracy every 25 years or so. We faced the choice between Kennedy and Nixon in the 60's, it happened again when Bill Clinton, the first baby boomer president took over, and it is clearly happening now. This time it is bigger and I think more significant as it represents not just a generational shift of new thinking, but a shift in the culture we will use to shape our way going forward.

President Obama represented a first attempt at a sharp turn from an Angol-White culture representing the people with an angry counter insurgency pushing hard to respond with their values and principals. The struggle in the last 6 years of the Obama years was fought between Congress and the Presidency.

For a variety of reasons, resentment from the entrenched Male-White-Anglo faction, made it possible for them to take the presidency and maintain the Congress. We saw the struggle play out in the ideologies of the candidates during the election. Interestingly a struggle broke out in the Republican party between members who are open to adopting portions of the new multi-cultural governing coalition and those almost openly hostile to anything that might represent this move. Now we face the mid-term election and the boundaries of the battle are starting to develop, it looks like the Republican party is in trouble as it appears a coalition of those who are voting for their own political identity coupled with those willing to accept a compromise allowing a greater variety of values to be in the mix are more fired up than those fighting to maintain the old way.

If the Majority changes in Congress, if there is a coalition of those fighting for their own minority and those accepting of those minorities, the battle will shift once again from within the Republican party to a larger field represented more likely between Congress and the President. It will be very interesting to see where he stands if the President is faced with a power center that is more centrist, considering his tendency to revert to the mean after sometimes making statements more friendly to the new front. Will President Trump become more of a centrest as he is faced with a requirement that he work with liberals in order to make any deals?

Will America make the transition to the worlds first Multi-Cultural Democracy, I say yes... we are (always have been) a nation of great people of many cultures, just now we are going to start having a Government that reflects that. It might take two more presidential cycles, the fight might go on, but as the older generation dies, the newer one will take over, as always happens, and the more modern version of America will emerge stronger than ever.

Please share your thoughts and criticisms. I am interested in your opinion.
    It seems like you could substitute "Capitalism" for "Male-White-Anglo" and your OP wouldn't have been changed in any substantial way. In my opinion, you injected race where it wasn't needed.

13. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I agree, but we have the most anti-black white supremacist president we have had since Johnson.
    Andrew Johnson?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Mott the Hoople For This Post:

Jarod (03-15-2018)

15. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

But black employment is higher under Trump than its ever been lol.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

16. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    But black employment is higher under Trump than its ever been lol.
    so?

LOCK HIM UP!