Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What I would like to see Stormy Daniels do....

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,904 Times in 7,964 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,669 Times in 1,547 Posts

Default What I would like to see Stormy Daniels do....

If Trump refuses to release Daniels from the non disclosure agreement which is invalid anyway because it's unsigned by Trump, I'd like to see her go around doing interviews while speaking in "hypothetical" terms, ala OJ "If I Did It" Simpson.

She could literally sit down with interviewers in front of TV cameras and, as long as she said "This is strictly hypothetical" (with a coy little wink and a smile), tell every detail of what she "would've done" with Trump "IF" she had ever been alone in a hotel room with him.

And everyone would know that she was describing actual events.

If she has pics and videos, she could blur just enough of Trump's face to give herself legal cover, but not too much to know it was him. Maybe alter the voice in any tape just enough to make it sound a little different, but so that we'd know it was him.

What could Trump do??? If he tried to sue her for violating the agreement, that would be the same as admitting the flabby old man in the video with the blurred face, garbled voice and tiny junk was him.

I hope she does that.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,912 Times in 3,648 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,102 Times in 1,032 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    If Trump refuses to release Daniels from the non disclosure agreement which is invalid anyway because it's unsigned by Trump, I'd like to see her go around doing interviews while speaking in "hypothetical" terms, ala OJ "If I Did It" Simpson.

She could literally sit down with interviewers in front of TV cameras and, as long as she said "This is strictly hypothetical" (with a coy little wink and a smile), tell every detail of what she "would've done" with Trump "IF" she had ever been alone in a hotel room with him.

If she has pics and videos, she could blur just enough of Trump's face to give herself legal cover, but not too much to know it was him. Maybe alter the voice in any tape just enough to make it sound a little different, but so that we'd know it was him.

What could Trump do??? If he tried to sue her for violating the agreement, that would be the same as admitting the flabby old man in the video with the blurred face, garbled voice and tiny junk was him.

I hope she does that.
    Ms Daniels will do what serves her bank account best.
    She stands to make a lot more than the paltry $130,000 the orange clown offered her.
    The world wants to see all the salacious details, no matter how small.
    We have the intellect to imagine the finality of our own demise but do not have the sophistication to overcome our survival instinct and accept it.
    Solution? Magical thinking and childish promises of everlasting life.
    Ergo, religion.

rac·ist
    rāsəst/noun
    a person who believes that a particular race is superior to another.
    Ask yourself honestly if this describes what you believe to be true.
    If the answer is yes, you are a racist.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Leonthecat For This Post:

Nomad (03-12-2018)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,564 Times in 17,091 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Other than a pee tape, I am not real interested., I am sure she has one. Trump likes that .

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

Leonthecat (03-12-2018)

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,912 Times in 3,648 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,102 Times in 1,032 Posts

She claims to have pictures of his junk.
    She must have used a macro lens.

Macro photography, is extreme
    close-up photography, usually of
    very small subjects and living
    organisms like insects, in which
    the size of the subject in the
    photograph is greater than life size.
    We have the intellect to imagine the finality of our own demise but do not have the sophistication to overcome our survival instinct and accept it.
    Solution? Magical thinking and childish promises of everlasting life.
    Ergo, religion.

rac·ist
    rāsəst/noun
    a person who believes that a particular race is superior to another.
    Ask yourself honestly if this describes what you believe to be true.
    If the answer is yes, you are a racist.

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,657 Times in 4,437 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 184 Times in 180 Posts

I'm not sure the lack of a signature makes the contract invalid since she took the money. If he verbally offered her money for not revealing information and she took it, that would probably be a valid verbal contract.

But I think she will probably tell her story, anyway. What penalty does the contract provide if she discloses information? If she simply has to return the $130,000 she can easily do that. She says she is one of the top paid film directors and just got a raise.

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    I'm not sure the lack of a signature makes the contract invalid since she took the money. If he verbally offered her money for not revealing information and she took it, that would probably be a valid verbal contract.

But I think she will probably tell her story, anyway. What penalty does the contract provide if she discloses information? If she simply has to return the $130,000 she can easily do that. She says she is one of the top paid film directors and just got a raise.
    Seems like a judge could declare that the contract is invalid due to no signature and therefore she has to return the money.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,657 Times in 4,437 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 184 Times in 180 Posts

Seems like a judge could declare that the contract is invalid due to no signature and therefore she has to return the money.
    Looks like she would come out the same either way. She violates a valid agreement and has to return the money or there is no valid agreement and she returns the money.

10. #8 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,510 Times in 16,973 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Other than a pee tape, I am not real interested., I am sure she has one. Trump likes that .
    Of course you'd be interested in a pee tape, perverted as you are. You and Mason could take golden showers together.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

11. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

I hope she does that.
    You really need to get laid instead of sitting around waiting to jerk yourself off to the Presidents sex life

313,000 jobs created last month and all you can think about is sex

Tsk tsk tsk

12. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    You really need to get laid instead of sitting around waiting to jerk yourself off to the Presidents sex life

313,000 jobs created last month and all you can think about is sex

Tsk tsk tsk
    And when hundreds of thousands of jobs per month were being created under Obama, what was it that all you morons on the right could think of?

Benghazi!!!!

I couldn't care less about Trump's sexual escapades. I just want to see him and his supporters embarrassed and humiliated.

I want to see Melanomia take Baron and walk out on him.

I want to see him curled up in the fetal position sucking his thumb and crying for his mommy and daddy.

I want to see him resign in disgrace.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

13. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

And when hundreds of thousands of jobs per month were being created under Obama, what was it that all you morons on the right could think of?

Benghazi!!!!

I couldn't care less about Trump's sexual escapades. I just want to see him and his supporters embarrassed and humiliated.

I want to see Melanomia take Baron and walk out on him.

I want to see him curled up in the fetal position sucking his thumb and crying for his mommy and daddy.

I want to see him resign in disgrace.
    Just as I thought. You really need to get laid. You are obsessed with Trump and an alleged consensual activity that happened years before his Presidency.

I guess the Russian Collusion thing ain't working out so good for ya?

14. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,388 Times in 7,999 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 809 Times in 761 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    Just as I thought. You really need to get laid. You are obsessed with Trump and an alleged consensual activity that happened years before his Presidency.

I guess the Russian Collusion thing ain't working out so good for ya?
    Says the poster who still obsesses over Hillary.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Cancel 2020.1 For This Post:

Nomad (03-13-2018)

16. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

I hope she does that.
    You just want her to suck your dick. Don't you have the money to hire her?

17. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Thing1 View Post
    Says the poster who still obsesses over Hillary.
    Hillary keeps herself in the news. If she would just go away and die already there wouldn't be anything to talk about

18. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Pee'don Don View Post
    Hillary keeps herself in the news. If she would just go away and die already there wouldn't be anything to talk about
    Liar.
    C'MON MAN!!!!