Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hollywood Hypocrites Have Security Armed To The Teeth.

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,834 Times in 17,265 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,601 Times in 4,278 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    Nordberg is the kind of dumbass that thinks his personal gun free zone means criminals won't bring one in.
    You are the dumb shit who thinks guns in the home make you safer while every study shows the opposite. But shooters almost always kill themselves, can you get someone to explain to you that gun free of arms makes no difference. Almost all the shootings have been where there are guns. The school had an armed guard. Do you know that? Can you understand that means there were guns there. Yeah a trained officer with a gun. Not without a gun. With one.
    Last edited by Nordberg; 03-09-2018 at 08:55 PM.

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by philly rabbit View Post
    An armed citizenry is the best method to deter home break in crime.
    And the best way to have a home shooting or an accidental one. Your puerile statements need more knowledge. The stats exist. Guns in the home make you more likely too have a home shooting. If you love your gun more than your family, arm up. But at least understand you are imperiling your family because of your gun love.

3. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,824 Times in 8,868 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 896 Times in 801 Posts
    Blog Entries

And the rest of us should surrender our guns to the proper authorities because we'll shoot people if we don't.

What frauds these Hollywood lefties are. Besides all the cops and private armed security guards they had at last night's oscars, they live in gated community homes with more armed security guards.

it's their money, why the fuck do you care?
    ONE-N-DONE, YOU GOT PLAYED; Time To Play-On
    Remember ... ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES ... So STFU Bitch

4. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,194 Times in 33,876 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,086 Times in 4,702 Posts
    Blog Entries

And the rest of us should surrender our guns to the proper authorities because we'll shoot people if we don't.

What frauds these Hollywood lefties are. Besides all the cops and private armed security guards they had at last night's oscars, they live in gated community homes with more armed security guards.
    Do you consider the Republicans and Trump hypocrites because they don’t want guns in the halls of Congress or in the White unless it’s aithorized personnel?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

Cypress (03-10-2018)

6. #50 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,617 Times in 17,056 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Do you consider the Republicans and Trump hypocrites because they don’t want guns in the halls of Congress or in the White unless it’s aithorized personnel?
    Did the Republicans and Trump just make those rules in this last year?
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

7. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Truth is the Awards show is responsible for safety. When you throw an event, you supply security. It is not Hollywood stars hiring them. If they had a bad incident, they could lose the show from then on. It is business.

8. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    You are the dumb shit who thinks guns in the home make you safer while every study shows the opposite. But shooters almost always kill themselves, can you get someone to explain to you that gun free of armed makes no difference. Almost all the shootings have been where there are guns. The school had an armed guard. Do you know that? Can you understand that means there were guns there. Yeah a trained officer with a gun. Not without a gun. With one.
    The shooters always kills others. Why don't they pay attention to the gun free zone signs.

You are a cowardly shit that claims I shouldn't have something yet refuses to try and take from me what he says I shouldn't own. I thought you gun haters were about safety. If you think having guns in my home make me unsafe, why haven't you tried to make it safer by trying to take them? What's the holdup, boy?

9. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Truth is the Awards show is responsible for safety. When you throw an event, you supply security. It is not Hollywood stars hiring them. If they had a bad incident, they could lose the show from then on. It is business.
    In other words, it's the typical double standard of OK when I want it, not OK when I don't.

10. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

In other words, it's the typical double standard of OK when I want it, not OK when I don't.
    What fucking double standard? The company that runs the awards show has security. It is for their corporate protection, they do not want to lose the gig. Is logic and thinking alien to you??

11. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

What fucking double standard? The company that runs the awards show has security. It is for their corporate protection, they do not want to lose the gig. Is logic and thinking alien to you??
    Acceptance of guns when YOU think it's OK and a desire to ban when you don't.

Not my problem you can't understand that. It is your problem you refuse to back up a claim that I shouldn't own guns. When are you coming to try and take mine, coward?

12. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 552 Times in 487 Posts

And the best way to have a home shooting or an accidental one. Your puerile statements need more knowledge. The stats exist. Guns in the home make you more likely too have a home shooting. If you love your gun more than your family, arm up. But at least understand you are imperiling your family because of your gun love.
    Do you use utensils when you eat?

Ever accidentally stab yourself with a kitchen knife? Ever mutilate your arm with a chain saw out in the garage? Ever burn yourself on the kitchen gas stove?

The fact is that most accidents occur in the home and you don't need a gun to hurt or kill yourself.

How about a six foot ladder? Did you know you can seriously hurt yourself if you fall off?

This is a lame excuse for gun control. It seems like you liberals are afraid of your own shadows, not I.

13. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 552 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bourbon View Post
    it's their money, why the fuck do you care?
    And why do you care if I spend some of my money purchasing firearms?

14. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The shooters always kills others. Why don't they pay attention to the gun free zone signs.

You are a cowardly shit that claims I shouldn't have something yet refuses to try and take from me what he says I shouldn't own. I thought you gun haters were about safety. If you think having guns in my home make me unsafe, why haven't you tried to make it safer by trying to take them? What's the holdup, boy?
    They don't. Killers go where they feel hate . The hater at Pulse shot up a gay bar. They had security.Cruz shot people at a school he was kicked out of. they had an armed officer there. They don't go shoot randomly. They go for revenge or hate. That is what you will wind up doing.

What kind of immature internet bully are you? Such a child. You should not have guns. you are not well. You are a hater. You are like Mateen. hate and guns are not a good combo. Your family is in danger.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

kudzu (03-11-2018)

16. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

They don't. Killers go where they feel hate . The hater at Pulse shot up a gay bar. They had security.Cruz shot people at a school he was kicked out of. they had an armed officer there. They don't go shoot randomly. They go for revenge or hate. That is what you will wind up doing.

What kind of immature internet bully are you? Such a child. You should not have guns. you are not well. You are a hater. You are like Mateen. hate and guns are not a good combo. Your family is in danger.
    If you don't think I should have them, try to take them. You're the one that says I shouldn't have them. What kind of coward are you?

17. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Shooters do not know those signs exist. They are determined to kill a bunch of people and you are dumb enough to think they are reading signs. They are in hate and fury, like you are most of the time. They are angry, like you. Signs are just more right wing defection. If signs work, sell all your guns and put up big signs claiming you have a missile launcher like the Constitution guarantees. Sell them and put the money in your kids college fund or buy them a KKK outfit.