Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hollywood Hypocrites Have Security Armed To The Teeth.

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Pools are fenced in for liability reasons.

You need to electrify your fence. Rapists and murderers are looking for you. Just you. Scary to be you.
    That's easily refuted. If there aren't any safety issues, there is no concern for liability. Liability involves a risk. You said there was no risk, therefore, no reason to address liability.

I have all the "electricity" I need for anyone that stupid.

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,563 Times in 17,090 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Here you go. Damn you know nothing. https://patch.com/pennsylvania/peter...-and37599f6bb8 No national law, but many states and many citiues have laws forcing you to fence in a pool. Penn is one. You should electrify your brain. It is dormant.

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 552 Times in 487 Posts

I have several guns in my home plus a good watch dog. I call it my old fashioned security system.

No one dare come in my home uninvited. Before he gets to me he first has to get through Rex (the dog) then Remington then Smith and Wesson. Hardly worth the effort, I'd say.

No one knows how many guns I have or where they're at - except me.

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,229 Times in 809 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 176 Times in 163 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by philly rabbit View Post
    I have several guns in my home plus a good watch dog. I call it my old fashioned security system.

No one dare come in my home uninvited. Before he gets to me he first has to get through Rex (the dog) then Remington then Smith and Wesson. Hardly worth the effort, I'd say.

LOL I live in the same city and have none of scared and insecure Philly's protection. LOL So much is in the mind and yet few realize that. 'Whatever you believe imprisons you.'

Will the NRA or gun apologists ever learn? It seems not, the tribalism of America today makes the ideologue a slave to nonsense from a corporate sponsored source of death. The facts in the link below demonstrate just how stupid the defense argument is - these police officers are armed. How many have been killed this past year, check sometime.

https://thinkprogress.org/far-right-...-eda32ddbd0b7/

For the sane American see these links and learn.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...-gun-laws.html
    https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...nd-charts-maps

""My plan," wrote Jesse Osborne, who had turned 14 three weeks earlier, "is shooting my dad getting his keys getting in his truck, driving to the elementary school 4 mins away, once there gear up, shoot out the bottom school class room windows, enter the building, shoot the first class which will be the 2d grade, grab teachers keys so I don't have to hasle to get through any doors."

He had been researching other school shooters for months and, determined to outdo them, learned exactly how many people they'd murdered: 13 at Columbine High; 26 at Sandy Hook Elementary; 32 at Virginia Tech." "I think ill probably most likely kill around 50 or 60," Jesse declared. "If I get lucky maybe 150."

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/n...303-story.html
    Wanna make America great, buy American owned, made in the USA, we do. AF Veteran, INFJ-A, I am not PC.

"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it." Voltaire

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Aren't you tough. we are all impressed.

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yet none of you assholes will try to take what you say people shouldn't own.

7. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,040 Times in 13,848 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,042 Times in 2,838 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    Yet none of you assholes will try to take what you say people shouldn't own.
    I swear gun huggers eat and sleep every but of propaganda the NRA, my bad, gun manufactures, dishes out to promote sales

Nobody is coming for your toys, nobody is saying you can't have your toys, what they are saying is that we need to look at the way nearly anyone today breathing can so easily get any toy they desire, especially when the toy they desire has no purpose other than to kill large amounts of people in the quickest amount of time.

8. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    I swear gun huggers eat and sleep every but of propaganda the NRA, my bad, gun manufactures, dishes out to promote sales

Nobody is coming for your toys, nobody is saying you can't have your toys, what they are saying is that we need to look at the way nearly anyone today breathing can so easily get any toy they desire, especially when the toy they desire has no purpose other than to kill large amounts of people in the quickest amount of time.
    I know they're not. However, plenty on this forum alone have said there are certain types of gun that people shouldn't own yet none have done anything but talked about it.

Want to talk about buying into propaganda, you gun haters do it every time you say something has no other purpose. If that was the case and with all of the type you're scared of around, wouldn't there be a lot more shootings? I've owned my FOUR for many years and never thought once about doing what you say is the sole purpose for which I own them.

You don't know a lot about guns other than you think the scary ones should be banned and that you don't like them.

Why don't you gun haters practice the mindset the abortion supporters use. If you don't want one, don't get one. My right to own guns doesn't depend on whether or not you .like it. That you don't is just a bonus. That you can't or won't do anything about it is another bonus.

9. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

If you have a break in call 911 so the cops can investigate your murder.

10. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

If you have a break in call 911 so the cops can investigate your murder.
    Never had one. never needed a gun. Not once. I do not live in terror waiting for some massive murdering thief to break in. Must be horrible to live in fear and sit around with a gun in your lap every night, I feel sorry for you.

11. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Never had one. never needed a gun. Not once. I do not live in terror waiting for some massive murdering thief to break in. Must be horrible to live in fear and sit around with a gun in your lap every night, I feel sorry for you.
    Which home would an intruder prefer to break into - yours or mine if he knew already that yours was a gun free zone?
    Apply common sense and put yourself in the intruder's shoes.

Intruders already know how long it takes for the cops to answer a 911 call and also home security.

12. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

So they have a right to defend themselves with firearms but I don't.

Your thinking doesn't work.
    You don't need it. Who is attacking you? More guns = more shootings. if you want to be safer, throw away your arsenal. You can thank me later .

13. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Which home would an intruder prefer to break into - yours or mine if he knew already that yours was a gun free zone?
    Apply common sense and put yourself in the intruder's shoes.

Intruders already know how long it takes for the cops to answer a 911 call and also home security.
    Nordberg is the kind of dumbass that thinks his personal gun free zone means criminals won't bring one in.

14. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You don't need it. Who is attacking you? More guns = more shootings. if you want to be safer, throw away your arsenal. You can thank me later .

Still deciding what someone other than yourself needs or should want, boy? When are you going to learn that isn't your place. Offer still stands if you think others shouldn't own guns.

15. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

An armed citizenry is the best method to deter home break in crime.