Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The beginning of the end for Hollywood Fake Movies

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 31 Times in 27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by aloysious View Post
    The Dirty Harry movies aren't left wing.
    True - they don't make them like that any more. Midnight Run was another, and various others. It's much harder today to find such movies, if they exist at all.
    The first witchdoctor 100,000 years ago said, "God did it," and today the Pope says the same thing.

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,448 Times in 965 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 45 Times in 42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Larrikin View Post
    Just name a movie you think might not have the left winged political propaganda, and I'll show you where it is. Bear in mind there are some movies without any, but they are very rare to find, especially if they're made in the last couple of decades.
    Kind of like claiming a god exists, you are the one making the claim so you are the one who needs to provide evidence of that claim and or counter evidence of there being "real" movies as opposed to fake liberal ones.

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,324 Times in 2,774 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 209 Posts

Basically the Cold War led to the creation of ‘The Fifth Column’, which infiltrated many institutions long ago, including schools, colleges, unions, environmentalist organizations, political parties, industries, newspapers, TV stations and Hollywood, filling them all with Lefties and communists.

Where did you dig up this demented crap? Have you never heard of the Cold War Hollywood black list?
    John Wayne even thought that High Noon was communist propaganda.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollywood_blacklist

Fox News talks about the issue every single day, pointing to the daily lies they make up.
    BWAHAHAHA.
    Last edited by Tranquillus in Exile; 03-07-2018 at 07:05 AM.

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Gotcha68 View Post
    Kind of like claiming a god exists, you are the one making the claim so you are the one who needs to provide evidence of that claim and or counter evidence of there being "real" movies as opposed to fake liberal ones.
    I’m happy to provide evidence, but it would be too easy to leave the picking of the movie to me, since there are so many. I’m making it easy for you by letting you pick it. I’ll then provide the evidence it has liberal propaganda. What’s the matter – are you too shy?
    The first witchdoctor 100,000 years ago said, "God did it," and today the Pope says the same thing.

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Tranquillus in Exile View Post
    Have you never heard of the Cold War Hollywood black list?
    What about it?

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,324 Times in 2,774 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 209 Posts

Fox News presents 'It's a Wonderful Life'!

https://crooksandliars.com/2013/12/f...wonderful-life

[2:12 mark]

7. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,602 Times in 2,267 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 163 Times in 155 Posts

How would I know what movies you've seen that you can give an opinion on?

8. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,835 Times in 17,266 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,601 Times in 4,278 Posts

Can you think of a current movie that does not have liberal propaganda inserted into it? I'll bet you can't.

Over the last couple of years Trump made the term ‘Fake News’ into a household term as he took on CNN, The Washington Post, the failing New York Times, ABC News, NBC, MSNBC, CBS and many others. Today millions are seeing how these Fake News centers create myths 24/7/365, and Fox News talks about the issue every single day, pointing to the daily lies they make up.

Many must be asking, “How did this happen? When did American News become like Pravda, the Soviet propaganda newspaper?"

Basically the Cold War led to the creation of ‘The Fifth Column’, which infiltrated many institutions long ago, including schools, colleges, unions, environmentalist organizations, political parties, industries, newspapers, TV stations and Hollywood, filling them all with Lefties and communists. Ever wonder why all your teachers are such lefties? That's the answer. It's also the reason the movies are all full of anti-capitalist propaganda and liberal nonsense. It's why they try and change history and promote Leftist causes.

Needless to say us conservatives have found it difficult to find a good movie to watch, but the good news is that era is rapidly coming to an end. There are a number of elements that will destroy Hollywood’s power and influence. Here are some:

1) The internet
    2) Animation technology
    3) Phone, camera, video and drone technology
    4) Trump
    5) Fox News
    6) Scandals, which, thanks to (1), (3), (4) and (5) cannot be hidden any longer

When animation technology is many times more powerful and easier to use, millions of ordinary people will create movies that are very watchable, and some will be masterpieces. Many will be made by conservatives always blocked by Hollywood. These will tell the truth about what’s going on, and Hollywood propaganda movies will plummet in ratings. Nobody likes to watch lies, when they have a choice.

We have Fake News on the run now. Next will be Fake Movies.
    Another fake post. We have a fake president, so that follows.

9. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,761 Times in 4,510 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 185 Times in 181 Posts

"led to the creation of ‘The Fifth Column’, which infiltrated many institutions long ago, including schools, colleges, unions, environmentalist organizations, political parties, industries, newspapers, TV stations and Hollywood, filling them all with Lefties and communists."

How did this "fifth column" infiltrate those institutions? If a liberal took a job as a teacher was that infiltration?

10. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,602 Times in 2,267 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 163 Times in 155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    "led to the creation of ‘The Fifth Column’, which infiltrated many institutions long ago, including schools, colleges, unions, environmentalist organizations, political parties, industries, newspapers, TV stations and Hollywood, filling them all with Lefties and communists."

How did this "fifth column" infiltrate those institutions? If a liberal took a job as a teacher was that infiltration?
    Anyone having a different opinion is a secret operative in the grandest of conspiracies, apparently.

11. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

I’m happy to provide evidence, but it would be too easy to leave the picking of the movie to me, since there are so many. I’m making it easy for you by letting you pick it. I’ll then provide the evidence it has liberal propaganda. What’s the matter – are you too shy?

The only conversation here is are you addressing your mental illness

12. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Badguy View Post
    How would I know what movies you've seen that you can give an opinion on?
    I'll tell you if I've seen them or not. If I haven't you can castigate me for using other sources. I don't mind that.

13. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,821 Times in 6,166 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,532 Times in 1,444 Posts
    Blog Entries

The counties Clinton represents have 2/3 of the GDP of the United States. If conservatives feel that they aren't catered to by these industries, that's because they aren't. The liberals have all the money, they produce all the wealth. Of course you cater to the people with the money, not the place who's state crop is oxycontin. The conservatives just steal political power and use it to enact vengeance on the liberals because they're resentful for our success.
    "Do not think that I came to bring peace... I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." - Matthew 10:34

14. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yaya View Post
    More trolling....
    Yeah, Jade Dragon is the one who is trolling, not the originator of the thread. Liberals are always attacked for fighting back against conservative aggression. Rightists can do no wrong.
    "Do not think that I came to bring peace... I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." - Matthew 10:34

15. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Threedee View Post
    Mel Gibson is reportedly making a movie about the Resurrection, as a follow-up to The Passion. That's at least one conservative film. I would argue that Pixar's new Mexican fantasy entitled Coco, is quite conservative.
    Mel Gibson should be executed, he is a racist antisemitic wife beater.