Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast

Thread: The next step in the investigation.

1. #196 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    here we go gain. There was an election in progress and Obama making a big story of Russian interference and backing Trump would have stirred you rightys into insurrection. Obama saw that he was best staying out. I wish Comey thought like that. However after teh election, Obama put Russian sanctions into place. I don't suppose that was covered on Fox Gnus, so you rightys would not know about that. Nor would you know the house and senate voted santcions in place after Daffy Donald was in office, and somehow he forgot to install them.
    what Big Story backing Trump?
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ing/352385002/
    In a series of tweets last June, Trump said Obama ignored Russian cyberattacks because he thought Democrat Hillary Clinton would win the election.

Last August, he tweeted that Obama knew about the Russian interference three years ago "but he didn't want to anger Russia!"

On Sunday, Trump received validation of that view from an unexpected source; Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., the top Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee.

"I said all along that I thought the Obama administration should have done more," Schiff told CNN on Sunday. "They were very wary of appearing to be putting their hand on the scale in the election."

But Schiff also said, "none of that is an excuse for this president to sit on his hands." He said Trump should implement the sanctions against Russia that Congress authorized last year.

Obama did take action against Russia, instituting sanctions and expelling 35 diplomats. But that happened in December 2016 — weeks after the election. It wasn't until the month before the election that the Obama administration publicly acknowledged the Russian efforts.

2. #197 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,252 Times in 7,662 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,055 Times in 1,002 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    there is more fact in the statement "God exists" than there is in your post......
    Only to someone like yourself...a person of limited intelligence...and an inability to acknowledge that you do not know when you do not know.

3. #198 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,879 Times in 6,106 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 580 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    In a series of tweets last June, Trump said Obama ignored Russian cyberattacks because he thought Democrat Hillary Clinton would win the election.

Last August, he tweeted that Obama knew about the Russian interference three years ago "but he didn't want to anger Russia!"

On Sunday, Trump received validation of that view from an unexpected source; Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., the top Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee.

"I said all along that I thought the Obama administration should have done more," Schiff told CNN on Sunday. "They were very wary of appearing to be putting their hand on the scale in the election."

But Schiff also said, "none of that is an excuse for this president to sit on his hands." He said Trump should implement the sanctions against Russia that Congress authorized last year.

Obama did take action against Russia, instituting sanctions and expelling 35 diplomats. But that happened in December 2016 — weeks after the election. It wasn't until the month before the election that the Obama administration publicly acknowledged the Russian efforts.

Trump had been saying for months that the system was rigged against him.. and inviting the Russians to "hack the rest of Hillary's emails"..

Obama couldn't undermine confidence in our elections..

4. #199 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kudzu View Post
    Trump had been saying for months that the system was rigged against him.. and inviting the Russians to "hack the rest of Hillary's emails"..

Obama couldn't undermine confidence in our elections..

hmm. so Obama could acknowledge Russian interference, but couldn't put sanctions on? why not?
    The cat was out of the bag.

( as far as I'm concerned the "Russian interference" is a nothingburger of importance of effecting the results
    but I do not see why sanctions had to wait till after the election, given we knew what was happening)

5. #200 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    here we go gain. There was an election in progress and Obama making a big story of Russian interference and backing Trump would have stirred you rightys into insurrection. Obama saw that he was best staying out. I wish Comey thought like that. However after teh election, Obama put Russian sanctions into place. I don't suppose that was covered on Fox Gnus, so you rightys would not know about that. Nor would you know the house and senate voted santcions in place after Daffy Donald was in office, and somehow he forgot to install them.
    Like anyone cared what Trump thought about anything before the election lol.

Weak tea. Russian interference is either a really big deal or it isn’t. If it is a big deal, allowing domestic politics to interfere with Russian sanctions means Obama was a weak leader.

Pick one.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

6. #201 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

hmm. so Obama could acknowledge Russian interference, but couldn't put sanctions on? why not?
    The cat was out of the bag.

( as far as I'm concerned the "Russian interference" is a nothingburger of importance of effecting the results
    but I do not see why sanctions had to wait till after the election, given we knew what was happening)
    He did put sanctions on Russia.. Can you imagine what would have happened if Obama had announced that the Russians were meddling? Some of you would accused him of undermining our elections.

Are you pro Putin for some reason?

7. #202 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,910 Times in 21,670 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,696 Times in 5,198 Posts
    Blog Entries

Logic says Someone higher up than Flynn was is in big trouble, just not sure who.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Jarod For This Post:

kudzu (03-04-2018)

9. #203 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    Logic says Someone higher up than Flynn was is in big trouble, just not sure who.
    Logic says Mueller wouldn’t be indicting Russians if he had bigger fish to fry lol.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

10. #204 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,837 Times in 17,268 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,601 Times in 4,278 Posts

Fact is that it was McConnell who sat on the information. The Obama admin was going to put it out, but McConnell wanted to wait and then watered it down. Obamas people were wary of looking like they were trying to sway the election. However McConnell had no problem doing it.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

kudzu (03-04-2018)

12. #205 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by kudzu View Post
    He did put sanctions on Russia.. Can you imagine what would have happened if Obama had announced that the Russians were meddling? Some of you would accused him of undermining our elections.

Are you pro Putin for some reason?
    Obama poo-pooed the idea of Russians affecting the election.

Until Trump won.

13. #206 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,484 Times in 1,806 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 431 Times in 393 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    1) I believe, and I’m surprised it didn’t happen today, that the next thing we are going to see out of Mueller is indictments against Russians, and maybe some Americans who helped, for breaking into the Democratic national Committee’s And Hillary Clinton for president campaign’s Computer systems and stealing data.

THEN....

If Mueller has evidence that the Trump campaign knew about this ahead of time and encouraged them In anyway those individuals will be Indicted several weeks later.

If there was a deal made with the Russians to get that stolen Information Released to the public in any way Or released to the Trump campaign.... Big time indictments will be handed down.

Finally, if the president was involved in the Negotiating handling or release of The stolen emails, in any way, or Mueller has evidence that President Trump tried to hinder the investigation in any way, mueller will be releasing a report recommending impeachment.

That’s the way this will go down over the next year or so.
    In other news, Scarlett Johannson is staging a nude sit-in on Jarod's lawn, demanding he provide her with sex.
    RaiderNation <==== Likes getting mounted by randy mules lubed up by Voted4Reagan

14. #207 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,837 Times in 17,268 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,601 Times in 4,278 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    Like anyone cared what Trump thought about anything before the election lol.

Weak tea. Russian interference is either a really big deal or it isn’t. If it is a big deal, allowing domestic politics to interfere with Russian sanctions means Obama was a weak leader.

Pick one.
    Weak tea? A foreign power, one that has been out enemy since WW2, and you call it weak when they interfered in our elections? Obama did put in sacntions. Understand/ He put them in. He kicked out a bunch of Russians in the country and took over a bunch or property. https://www.cnn.com/2016/12/29/polit...use/index.html I guess Fox Gnus missed it.

15. #208 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,910 Times in 21,670 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,696 Times in 5,198 Posts
    Blog Entries

Logic says Mueller wouldn’t be indicting Russians if he had bigger fish to fry lol.
    Why would they be mutually exclusive?

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

16. #209 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Obama poo-pooed the idea of Russians affecting the election.

Until Trump won.
    I don't recall Obama poo-poohing the idea.

17. #210 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,912 Times in 3,648 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,102 Times in 1,032 Posts

I think you are funny..anyone that sees rayyssists under every rock is hysterical ( as in hysteria)
    Nobody needs to turn over any stones to find stupid racists here at JPP.
    They come slithering out and show themselves for what they are, all on their own.

We have the intellect to imagine the finality of our own demise but do not have the sophistication to overcome our survival instinct and accept it.
    Solution? Magical thinking and childish promises of everlasting life.
    Ergo, religion.

rac·ist
    rāsəst/noun
    a person who believes that a particular race is superior to another.
    Ask yourself honestly if this describes what you believe to be true.
    If the answer is yes, you are a racist.