Thread: Dubya and Queen Elizabeth are Descendents of the Prophet Mohammed

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,630 Times in 27,293 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,977 Times in 2,694 Posts

Exclamation Dubya and Queen Elizabeth are Descendents of the Prophet Mohammed

Queen Elizabeth, and George Bush by virtue of his kinship with the british royal family, are both descended from the chief Evil Doer.

United Press International
    October 10, 1986
    MUSLIMS IN BUCKINGHAM PALACE

Mixed in with Queen Elizabeth's blue blood is the blood of the Moslem prophet Mohammed, according to Burke's Peerage, the geneological guide to royalty. The relation came out when Harold B. Brooks-Baker, publishing director of Burke's, wrote Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher to ask for better security for the royal family. ''The royal family's direct descent from the prophet Mohammed cannot be relied upon to protect the royal family forever from Moslem terrorists,'' he said.

Probably realizing the connection would be a surprise to many, he added, ''It is little known by the British people that the blood of Mohammed flows in the veins of the queen. However, all Moslem religious leaders are proud of this fact.''

Brooks-Baker said the British royal family is descended from Mohammed through the Arab kings of Seville, who once ruled Spain. By marriage, their blood passed to the European kings of Portugal and Castille, and through them to England's 15th century King Edward IV. '

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

That would only be if the Queen is directly descended from Edward IV, which is doubtful (although further research will tell).
    “I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it.”

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Since Edward's heirs did not continue on past his son, the family would have to slowly breed itself into the House of Windsor through some random daughter or something...I'm too tired to look any further right now.
    “I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it.”

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garc%C3...ez_of_Pamplona

This is as far back as I could trace Edward's paternal family, which would make the Queen partially Basque (but not directly descended from Mohammed...a better way will be to trace his family, which I will now do)

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It seems that Mohammed's direct descent dies out with his grandchildren (maybe a little further through his daughters) but did not make it to Spain.

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Since the author of that "note" to the Queen (which online would be called flamebait) has been dead for three years, I guess I will never get to ask him. But I will look into this further...

While I wouldn't dispute that some Arabic found its way into the royal bloodlines of Europe over the centuries, I find it hard to believe that Mohammed himself provided those genes.

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Well if you believe the bible we are all descended from just one set of genes.

8. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by uscitizen View Post
    And just when I thought we were having a rational discussion.

9. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

LOL.

Have you been hanging out at the Creation Science Museum in Kentucky? Fess up.....

10. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,607 Times in 10,570 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

If you believe science it would be the same. It is clear that humans did not spontaneously evolve all around the planet at the same time, they evolved in one area and all humans are descendants of those first humans, whether created or descendants of the primordial ooze...
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

11. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yep Damo, so why get upset if you are genetically linked to castro, Mohammed or Ted Kennedy, or even George bush.. Gagged a bit on the last one to be honest though...

and no cypress, the creation museum will not get any of my money until the bible thumpers bail them out with tax dollars... I am curious to see how the place is doing business wise though. I figure churches take field trips there and such in support.

12. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yep Damo, so why get upset if you are genetically linked to castro, Mohammed or Ted Kennedy, or even George bush.. Gagged a bit on the last one to be honest though...

and no cypress, the creation museum will not get any of my money until the bible thumpers bail them out with tax dollars... I am curious to see how the place is doing business wise though. I figure churches take field trips there and such in support.

I would totally go to that creation museum if I was in the neighborhood. I'd even pay money to see it.

13. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Default Gotta love Lib's....

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    Queen Elizabeth, and George Bush by virtue of his kinship with the british royal family, are both descended from the chief Evil Doer.

Now if a conservative made this comment..cippie would be having a diatribe about nasty neocons bashing Islam and Muslims!