Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Good guy with a gun 0, bad guy with a gun 1

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bourbon View Post
    OH here we go, Doctor Fucking Bull Shitstine ... is going to grace us with his PHD in White Superiority
    If that's what you want to call it. I call it refuting a retarded claim by a gun hater. Thanks for recognizing my superiority to you.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Well no shit ... Einstein
    My previous post to which you acknowledged my superiority involved links proving it my statement. I accept your acknowledgement of my superiority to you.

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,824 Times in 8,868 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 896 Times in 801 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    If that's what you want to call it. I call it refuting a retarded claim by a gun hater. Thanks for recognizing my superiority to you.

Well someone around here has to keep you pasified ...

ONE-N-DONE, YOU GOT PLAYED; Time To Play-On
    Remember ... ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES ... So STFU Bitch

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Well someone around here has to keep you pasified ...

I already knew my superiority to you before you acknowledgement of it. I already knew you knew it. I just wanted to read where you finally admit it.

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 6,202 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 493 Times in 469 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Paddock, by NRA definition, was a "good guy" with a gun up until 10/1/17, he did everything the NRA tells us a "good guywith a gun" does, intent wasn't what made him a "bad guy with a gun," using the gun was

And if the NRA's claim is accurate we should be the safest nation in the world given we have nearly as many guns out there as we do people, a lot "good guys with a gun" and people are still getting massacred in schools, theaters, malls, concerts, and just about anywhere one can travel
    I don't give a crap what you are claiming the NRA said, this has nothing to do with the NRA. The fact is, criminals who arm themselves with the intent of doing harm are not "good guys with guns ". And an armed citizen who shoots someone in self defense, is not a "bad guy with a gun".

Your level of stupidity is truly astonishing. Wow.
    Every life matters

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,040 Times in 13,848 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,042 Times in 2,838 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    I don't give a crap what you are claiming the NRA said, this has nothing to do with the NRA. The fact is, criminals who arm themselves with the intent of doing harm are not "good guys with guns ". And an armed citizen who shoots someone in self defense, is not a "bad guy with a gun".

Your level of stupidity is truly astonishing. Wow.
    Ah, Paddock wasn't a criminal as you say until he opened fire, he was a "good guy with a gun" up until that point, people aren't born "bad guys," and I never said anything about people shooting criminals, although it doesn't happen that often, and as I said, if true we should be the safest nation in the world given the number of guns out there

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,986 Times in 2,762 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 178 Times in 173 Posts

Nearly every bad guy with a gun was a good guy with a gun till the moment he shoots someone
    Like Nicholas Cruz, who had police called on him 39 times? He was a "good guy with a gun" right up until he shot the first student, right? Moron

8. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Nearly every bad guy with a gun was a good guy with a gun till the moment he shoots someone
    using this logic, we should have competency tests that people have to take anytime they want to exercise a single right, because who knows the damage they could do to society.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

9. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 6,202 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 493 Times in 469 Posts
    Blog Entries

Ah, Paddock wasn't a criminal as you say until he opened fire, he was a "good guy with a gun" up until that point, people aren't born "bad guys," and I never said anything about people shooting criminals, although it doesn't happen that often, and as I said, if true we should be the safest nation in the world given the number of guns out there
    You're a moron. People defend themselves with guns every day.
    Every life matters

10. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.db3264766142

Based on this source and others like it, Paddock was the exception.

11. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Sirthinksalot View Post
    Like Nicholas Cruz, who had police called on him 39 times? He was a "good guy with a gun" right up until he shot the first student, right? Moron
    Perhaps archives makes his determination of good guy or bad guy solely on whether or not someone has previously used a gun in an illegal manner.

12. #27 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,510 Times in 16,973 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

A husband, a father, killed by an ex con that easily got his hand on a weapon.

So far 12 Good guys with a gun have been killed in the line of duty. More than one a week.

If you peddle your Bull Shit about a Good Guy having a Gun prevents a Bad Guy from Shooting someone I'll have to tell you to go fuck yourself.

Unless your Gun is already drawn, cocked and at the ready before the Bad Guy is ready to shoot, then you're Full of Shit.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/13/us/ch...led/index.html
    Didn't you say you had a concealed carry permit and both carried and practiced with said handgun(s) on a regular basis?
    "If you peddle your Bull Shit about a Good Guy having a Gun prevents a Bad Guy from Shooting someone," and say "I'll have
    to tell you to go fuck yourself," then why do you carry? Is your gun always "already drawn, cocked and at the ready
    to shoot"?
    So then, are you a good guy or a bad guy, or just here stirring the pot, so to speak?
    Just askin'
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

13. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    Didn't you say you had a concealed carry permit and both carried and practiced with said handgun(s) on a regular basis?
    "If you peddle your Bull Shit about a Good Guy having a Gun prevents a Bad Guy from Shooting someone," and say "I'll have
    to tell you to go fuck yourself," then why do you carry? Is your gun always "already drawn, cocked and at the ready
    to shoot"?
    So then, are you a good guy or a bad guy, or just here stirring the pot, so to speak?
    Just askin'
    Don't be shocked if he says he's the exception of not having to have his gun drawn, cocked, and ready. That's just how arrogant his type is.

14. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,563 Times in 17,090 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sirthinksalot View Post
    Til that moment , he was just another gun lover. Then he slipped over the line. When you have a gun, it is just a little slip.

15. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 1,136 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 154 Times in 151 Posts
    Blog Entries

A husband, a father, killed by an ex con that easily got his hand on a weapon.

So far 12 Good guys with a gun have been killed in the line of duty. More than one a week.

If you peddle your Bull Shit about a Good Guy having a Gun prevents a Bad Guy from Shooting someone I'll have to tell you to go fuck yourself.

Unless your Gun is already drawn, cocked and at the ready before the Bad Guy is ready to shoot, then you're Full of Shit.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/13/us/ch...led/index.html

So are you arguing that in a gunfight, having a gun is not a good idea?