Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: I have never found a collection of insecure pussies then I have found here.

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 63 Times in 55 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default I have never found a collection of insecure pussies then I have found here.

Seriously, outside the outiers of a few, most, specifically on the 'conservative/right' are absolute intellectual pussies.

I WISH I could say it lighter. I can't. I have experienced argumentative children on this forum that would put a 2 year old on a higher level.
    I should know, I am dealing with them as a granddad now.

This mentality of selective banning is the most massive small male Chicken I have ever had the time to think about.

Wow, the right/conservatives are the biggest pussies I have ever had the displeasure to experience.

You cannot dandle reality, kids or life and blame everything on on Left wing delusional bullshit called bahahaha 'Soros.' while ignoring the Kock in your back yard.

You people are pathetic.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to crowonapost For This Post:

Bourbon (03-02-2018), Jade Dragon (02-22-2018), ThatOwlWoman (02-24-2018)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,031 Times in 698 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 24 Times in 22 Posts

Feel free to leave. Or kill yourself. Or both.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Peridot For This Post:

BRUTALITOPS (02-25-2018), canceled.2021.2 (02-22-2018), Minister of Truth (02-22-2018)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,394 Times in 5,099 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 908 Times in 849 Posts
    Blog Entries

You do realize, gramps, that it is mostly liberals who thread ban...

6. The Following User Groans At Cancel 2018.2 For This Awful Post:

Rune (02-28-2018)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cancel 2018.2 For This Post:

TOP (02-24-2018)

8. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 114 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by crowonapost View Post
    Seriously, outside the outiers of a few, most, specifically on the 'conservative/right' are absolute intellectual pussies.

I WISH I could say it lighter. I can't. I have experienced argumentative children on this forum that would put a 2 year old on a higher level.

This mentality of selective banning is the most massive small male Chicken I have ever had the time to think about.

Wow, the right/conservatives are the biggest pussies I have ever had the displeasure to experience.

You cannot dandle reality, kids or life and blame everything on on Left wing delusional bullshit called bahahaha 'Soros.' while ignoring the Kock in your back yard.

You people are pathetic.
    you are a total waste of time and energy. a nuisance to me, mr. crow. you too, jaded dragon
    Even so, Come, Lord Jesus
    I do not participate in delusion count me out

9. The Following User Says Thank You to iewitness For This Post:

TOP (02-24-2018)

10. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,030 Times in 6,223 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 710 Times in 658 Posts
    Blog Entries

You people are pathetic.
    Bigdog gave us a prime example of that idiocy, and chest thumping, preteen blathering right here: https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...killing-Rhinos

If someone is true, they don't need to boast like mindless peons. If you boast about being a real man, you're not. If you boast about being a real American, you probably don't even know what it means to be one, and just think shouting it makes it so. Boasting is something you do, because of insecurities, and peer pressure. If you don't give a flying fuck about what certain peers think things ought to be, that's what it means to be real. If you need to say it, if you need feedback, that is not being real.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jade Dragon For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (02-24-2018), zappasguitar (02-22-2018)

12. #6 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,617 Times in 17,056 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

You people are pathetic.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

TOP (02-24-2018)

14. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,676 Times in 14,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

You people are pathetic.
    You know it's misogynistic to use slang for female genitalia as an insult?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Minister of Truth For This Post:

OldMercsRule (03-04-2018)

16. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

You people are pathetic.
    Crow, you are one of the most unbiased folks I know. Folks should heed what you are saying here. If one is not intellectual enough or knowledgeable enough about the point they are trying to argue, they should not be talking about it.

17. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 6,202 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 493 Times in 469 Posts
    Blog Entries

Seriously I have never found a collection of insecure pussies then I have found here.
    Lol, you don't even have a working command of the English language, and you are criticizing the intellect of others? Oooo-kay
    Every life matters

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to countryboy For This Post:

J Craft (02-27-2018), Life is Golden (02-24-2018), TOP (02-24-2018)

19. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yaya View Post
    You do realize, gramps, that it is mostly liberals who thread ban...

He should change his name to Crownonthepiss, as he seems drunk most of the time.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

TOP (02-24-2018)

21. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,427 Times in 53,292 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    Bigdog gave us a prime example of that idiocy, and chest thumping, preteen blathering right here: https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...killing-Rhinos

If someone is true, they don't need to boast like mindless peons. If you boast about being a real man, you're not. If you boast about being a real American, you probably don't even know what it means to be one, and just think shouting it makes it so. Boasting is something you do, because of insecurities, and peer pressure. If you don't give a flying fuck about what certain peers think things ought to be, that's what it means to be real. If you need to say it, if you need feedback, that is not being real.
    You described the Swine-in-Chief just perfectly with this one.

22. #12 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,617 Times in 17,056 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    You described the Swine-in-Chief just perfectly with this one.
    Of course you agree, you're as mentally challenged as he is!
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (02-25-2018), TOP (02-25-2018)

24. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,427 Times in 53,292 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

How unfortunate. lol

25. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,252 Times in 7,662 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,055 Times in 1,002 Posts

You people are pathetic.
    Yeah, Rune just had me banned from his thread.

Calling some of these jerks "pussies" is being kind.

They are cowards.

But...it is the Internet...and lots of pussies and cowards want to pretend to men. Poor little boys...they just don't get it.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frank Apisa For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (02-25-2018), TOP (02-25-2018)

27. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

You people are pathetic.
    How about all the libs here who use the Ignore function? Or is yours a selective outrage?

28. The Following User Says Thank You to MAGA MAN For This Post:

TOP (02-25-2018)