Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: Gun huggers are effing phony baloney LIARS

1. #211 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    That the rabid pro-gun/2nd Amendment population of this country band together and start a nationwide movement amongst themselves in every community, then organize and work with local police and school districts, to stand guard outside of public schools, ready to spring into action at a moment's notice if/when another school shooting takes place.

They are always using protection of themselves, their family and others as a justification for owning small arsenals of weapons, I just think they ought to put their money where their mouths are.

Let them prove their "good guy with a gun beats a bad guy with a gun" rhetoric.
    https://www.kgun9.com/news/local-new...chool-violence

The Sheriff says he and Governor Ducey feel it's not practical to arm teachers because they'd have to become as well trained as deputies.

"They can't just start indiscriminately firing. You'd have to think about your backdrop, a lot of things we think about in law enforcement all the time because we're dealing with it every single day and to arm a teacher, send them through training one time and expect they're going to be able to perform in that stress is not realistic."
    and yet you IDIOTICALLY think that they'll allow those very people you constantly denounce and ridicule to stand guard?
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

2. #212 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,903 Times in 7,963 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,669 Times in 1,547 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DumberthanShit View Post
    https://www.kgun9.com/news/local-new...chool-violence

and yet you IDIOTICALLY think that they'll allow those very people you constantly denounce and ridicule to stand guard?
    Teachers are inside the schools and inside the classrooms.

What I'm talking about are trained individuals standing guard outside the entrances.

Anyone trying to carry a rifle onto school grounds would have to get past them and if something were to break out they would be right there to assist the SRO until backup arrived.

But I understand how lazy and useless you barrel strokers are. When it comes to TALKING about "good guys with guns stopping bad guys with guns", you're right there in the thick of it. But when it comes to actually DOING anything.... not so much.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

3. #213 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

2A goofballs like Sucklon Don talk big shit about how their guns can protect us from mass shooters.

But as soon as someone presents him with a solid, workable idea to actually get off his fat, lazy, useless ass, live up to the right-wing rhetoric and become part of the solution, he WUSSES OUT claiming that he "likes things the way they are".

Can any sane person fathom what kind of drooling idiot would be happy with hearing in the news almost every week now, about children being mowed down in school by guns????

Sick fucking ass clown!!!!
    Suggestion: "IF" these children would have been allowed the same protection that Bernie Sanders had (armed guards) when he went to an anti-gun rally (priceless hypocrisy).....perhaps these dead children would be alive today.

No amount of legislation will stop the criminal from committing criminal actions. It was ILLEGAL to murder these children...but they were murdered in spite of a criminal code.....it was illegal to bring a weapon on school property....but the criminal engaged in the crime anyway. You can ban any type of long gun you wish......but the criminal will still kill with a short gun with multiple clips and weapons....you can ban guns altogether and the criminal will find a method to commit mass murder if he/she so wishes. Something so small as box cutters resulted in the deaths of over 4000 innocent US citizens.

When will you idiots finally accept the reality......treating or addressing the symptoms of a disease will never cure the disease, it may bring some temporary relief but the disease will persist. Treat the disease......that being a failing of an amoral left wing society that has propagated and enabled the disease to exist in the first place. The greatest failing of the left....the destruction of the nuclear family unit void of a father figure with a moral code of conduct. When these children are raised as turn key children void of any parental guidance at a most critical stage of adolescent development (the early to mid teen years)....where the only moral compass they have access comes from Hollywood movies (that champion the anti-hero and violence).....TV where sex, violence and perversion are piped into the unsupervised household 24/7....and the ever popular video game industry where war and violence is glorified as some status symbol......you have found one of the root causes of this disease called amorality.

You cannot legislate MORALITY. Morality or the lack thereof is reflected in law......not constructed by law. Criminals are called criminals for a reason....they live as OUTLAWS....only moral people follow laws. So why punish the moral in an attempt to chastise the amoral? Its more than illogical....its idiocy. You cannot defeat the criminal by making the righteous law abiding SHEEP to be slaughtered with impunity as was the example just witnessed.

In claiming that you are working for freedom and equality by removing judgement from society........the only cure for the disease that you have wrought with your failed ideology....is to make our schools like prisons for the 8 hour a day schedule. Guard our most precious product and only hope for the future.....OUR CHILDREN. Place armed guards and responsible armed instructors in the school, lock the doors, take all cell phones, scan for weapons......remembering only one thing.....YOU HAVE BROGHT THIS LOSS OF FREEDOM UPON YOURSELF. Deal With it! Don't attempt to rob the moral citizens of any more rights attempting to fix your problem in an unfixable way..........
    Last edited by Ralph; 03-16-2018 at 03:27 PM.

4. #214 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    Suggestion: "IF" these children would have been allowed the same protection that Bernie Sanders had (armed guards) when he went to an anti-gun rally (priceless hypocrisy).....perhaps these dead children would be alive today.

No amount of legislation will stop the criminal from committing criminal actions. It was ILLEGAL to murder these children...but they were murdered in spite of a criminal code.....it was illegal to bring a weapon on school property....but the criminal engaged in the crime anyway. You can ban any type of long gun you wish......but the criminal will still kill with a short gun with multiple clips and weapons....you can ban guns altogether and the criminal will find a method to commit mass murder if he/she so wishes. Something so small as box cutters resulted in the deaths of over 4000 innocent US citizens.

When will you idiots finally accept the reality......treating or addressing the symptoms of a disease will never cure the disease, it may bring some temporary relief but the disease will persist. Treat the disease......that being a failing of an amoral left wing society that has propagated and enabled the disease to exist in the first place. The greatest failing of the left....the destruction of the nuclear family unit void of a father figure with a moral code of conduct. When these children are raised as turn key children void of any parental guidance at a most critical stage of adolescent development (the early to mid teen years)....where the only moral compass they have access comes from Hollywood movies (that champion the anti-hero and violence).....TV where sex, violence and perversion are piped into the unsupervised household 24/7....and the ever popular video game industry where war and violence is glorified as some status symbol......you have found one of the root causes of this disease called amorality.

You cannot legislate MORALITY. Morality or the lack thereof is reflected in law......not constructed by law. Criminals are called criminals for a reason....they live as OUTLAWS....only moral people follow laws. So why punish the moral in an attempt to chastise the amoral? Its more than illogical....its idiocy. You cannot defeat the criminal by making the righteous law abiding SHEEP to be slaughtered with impunity as was the example just witnessed.
    Blah blah blah.

Sorry, but I don't read your long, blabbering, drooling rants.

Learn how to say what you have to say in a few sentences or don't bother posting.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

5. #215 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

Blah blah blah.

Sorry, but I don't read your long, blabbering, drooling rants.

Learn how to say what you have to say in a few sentences or don't bother posting.
    That's always the response from any leftist when they are called on their IDIOCY. Ad Hominem Bullshit. YOU ARE THE PROBLEM that's wrong with this nation....no cognition of logic or reason, no desire to find the TRUTH whatsoever. As was revealed previously, "This nation may have been founded by geniuses ....... but its now run by fools".

Why do you not post anything longer than one liners? You are not articulate enough to make any argument for yourself......so you stand on the backs of other idiots.....linking and parroting their LONG WINDED RANTS, while pretending you agree with them when most likely you don't even have the skills required to comprehend the Bull Shit you just linked.

6. #216 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Teachers are inside the schools and inside the classrooms.

What I'm talking about are trained individuals standing guard outside the entrances.

Anyone trying to carry a rifle onto school grounds would have to get past them and if something were to break out they would be right there to assist the SRO until backup arrived.

But I understand how lazy and useless you barrel strokers are. When it comes to TALKING about "good guys with guns stopping bad guys with guns", you're right there in the thick of it. But when it comes to actually DOING anything.... not so much.
    you understand about as much shit as the shit between your ears. you go YOURSELF and ask any chief of police how they'd like your idea. video record their answers and post it here
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

7. #217 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,177 Times in 991 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 313 Times in 276 Posts

That's always the response from any leftist when they are called on their IDIOCY.
    Idiocy is all the liberal Democrats have. Anyone else can see the solution to the problem is more guns, but the lefties can't see that.

8. #218 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

That's always the response from any leftist when they are called on their IDIOCY. Ad Hominem Bullshit. YOU ARE THE PROBLEM that's wrong with this nation....no cognition of logic or reason, no desire to find the TRUTH whatsoever. As was revealed previously, "This nation may have been founded by geniuses ....... but its now run by fools".

Why do you not post anything longer than one liners? You are not articulate enough to make any argument for yourself......so you stand on the backs of other idiots.....linking and parroting their LONG WINDED RANTS, while pretending you agree with them when most likely you don't even have the skills required to comprehend the Bull Shit you just linked.
    Fuck you, Ralphy BOY.

You are one of the last people here to rant at somebody else about ad hominem bullshit, lack of cognition, logic or reason, or desire to find the truth. For that matter, the TRUTH is the last thing conturds like you ever want to hear.

From what I've seen, all you ever do is spew moronic contard talking points without ever articulating actual thoughts or ideas of your own.

Why? Because you have no actual thoughts of your own.

You are not articulate enough to make any argument for yourself......so you stand on the backs of other idiots.....parroting their LONG WINDED RANTS, while pretending you agree with them when most likely you don't even have the skills required to comprehend the Bull Shit you just parroted.

Fucking low forehead moron.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

9. #219 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

you understand about as much shit as the shit between your ears. you go YOURSELF and ask any chief of police how they'd like your idea. video record their answers and post it here
    Fuck that.

YOU go YOURself and ask any chief of police how they'd like my idea. Video record their answers and post it here.

Make sure to scrape the shit out from between your ears.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

10. #220 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by hvilleherb View Post
    Idiocy is all the liberal Democrats have. Anyone else can see the solution to the problem is more guns, but the lefties can't see that.
    Fuck you, gun fag.

C'MON MAN!!!!

11. #221 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Fuck that.

YOU go YOURself and ask any chief of police how they'd like my idea. Video record their answers and post it here.

Make sure to scrape the shit out from between your ears.
    so what you're saying is that you KNOW your idea is bullshit and don't want to be laughed out of the chiefs office for suggesting such a thing, got it.

12. #222 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

so what you're saying is that you KNOW your idea is bullshit and don't want to be laughed out of the chiefs office for suggesting such a thing, got it.
    Wrong, dumbfuck. What I'm saying is that I don't give a shit about you or what you think.

If you want to prove something about my idea, then YOU go out and prove it.

At least I have an idea.

All you've got is whatever some NRA spokeswhore shits in your mouth.

Besides, going out and proving what you think about my idea has the same problem the idea itself has... it would require you and your fellow barrel strokers to get up off your fat, lazy, beer glugging asses and actually DO something for a change, rather than sit and run your dumbass mouths.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

13. #223 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,509 Times in 16,972 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Wrong, dumbfuck. What I'm saying is that I don't give a shit about you or what you think.

If you want to prove something about my idea, then YOU go out and prove it.

At least I have an idea.

All you've got is whatever some NRA spokeswhore shits in your mouth.

Besides, going out and proving what you think about my idea has the same problem the idea itself has... it would require you and your fellow barrel strokers to get up off your fat, lazy, beer glugging asses and actually DO something for a change, rather than sit and run your dumbass mouths.
    The above rant proves you are not an intelligent or literate thinking individual.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

TOP (03-17-2018)

15. #224 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    The above rant proves you are not an intelligent or literate thinking individual.
    Everything you and your gun-sucker buddies post proves that about you dumbfucks.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Nomad For This Post:

domer76 (03-17-2018)