Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Gun huggers are effing phony baloney LIARS

1. #196 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,005 Times in 8,032 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,672 Times in 1,550 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    and this is why we have the 2nd Amendment, to kill any and all government agents, cops, or YOU when you try to take our weapons.
    The only thing you ever kill is a 12 pack of Pabst Blue Ribbon every day.

If a cop or a fed ever told you get on your knees and lock your hands behind your head, you'd do it and shit your drawers in the process.

All the big, bad-ass talk you're spouting here would turn into a lot of whimpering "yes sir - yes sir - yes sir".

Candy-ass phony.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nomad For This Post:

Cypress (03-16-2018)

3. #197 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    The only thing you ever kill is a 12 pack of Pabst Blue Ribbon every day.
    that's miller lite, fuckstik

If a cop or a fed ever told you get on your knees and lock your hands behind your head, you'd do it and shit your drawers in the process.
    more projection. please, tell us more of how you would also bawl like a pussy if a cop looked at you angrily

All the big, bad-ass talk you're spouting here would turn into a lot of whimpering "yes sir - yes sir - yes sir".

Candy-ass phony.
    more projection, that safe space must work for you to have survived this long
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

4. #198 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,219 Times in 3,171 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 239 Times in 227 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    these weapons not being purchasable
    That is not a restriction... that is a BAN.

5. #199 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by DumberthanShit View Post
    that's miller lite, fuckstik
    Same thing. At least you admit you're a drunk who guzzles beer all day. Your posts reflect it, too.

more projection. please, tell us more of how you would also bawl like a pussy if a cop looked at you angrily
    I don't give cops a reason to look angrily at me. I don't interact with them period, but if on rare occasions I do, I'm polite and cooperative like any civilized, intelligent person.

more projection, that safe space must work for you to have survived this long
    I don't need a space that's any safer than my home, which works for me, as I suppose your mother's basement does for you.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

6. #200 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Same thing. At least you admit you're a drunk who guzzles beer all day. Your posts reflect it, too.
    ROFL, you morons crack me up with that shit

I don't give cops a reason to look angrily at me. I don't interact with them period, but if on rare occasions I do, I'm polite and cooperative like any civilized, intelligent person.
    appeal to bullshit. but we know you're still a slave pussy. it's ok, really.

I don't need a space that's any safer than my home, which works for me, as I suppose your mother's basement does for you.
    that's actually YOUR mother in MY basement
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

7. #201 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

appeal to bullshit. but we know you're still a slave pussy. it's ok, really.

I doubt you even own a gun.

Convicted felon law etc, etc.

that's actually YOUR mother in MY basement.
    Since when did they start building trailers with basements?
    C'MON MAN!!!!

8. #202 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I doubt you even own a gun.

Convicted felon law etc, etc.
    assumption, wrong. where did you ever get the notion i'm a convicted felon? or are you projecting your own issues upon real men again?

Since when did they start building trailers with basements?

9. #203 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 1,136 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 154 Times in 151 Posts
    Blog Entries

2A goofballs like Sucklon Don talk big shit about how their guns can protect us from mass shooters.

But as soon as someone presents him with a solid, workable idea to actually get off his fat, lazy, useless ass, live up to the right-wing rhetoric and become part of the solution, he WUSSES OUT claiming that he "likes things the way they are".

Can any sane person fathom what kind of drooling idiot would be happy with hearing in the news almost every week now, about children being mowed down in school by guns????

Sick fucking ass clown!!!!

What was the solid workable idea?

10. #204 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

assumption, wrong. where did you ever get the notion i'm a convicted felon? or are you projecting your own issues upon real men again?

:moronic gif:
    Where did you ever get all your notions about me? Or are you projecting your own issues upon real men again?

You've passed the point of becoming boring.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

11. #205 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Where did you ever get all your notions about me? Or are you projecting your own issues upon real men again?

You've passed the point of becoming boring.
    yet i've still buried your idiocy with truth. don't go away mad, just go away.

12. #206 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    What was the solid workable idea?
    That the rabid pro-gun/2nd Amendment population of this country band together and start a nationwide movement amongst themselves in every community, then organize and work with local police and school districts, to stand guard outside of public schools, ready to spring into action at a moment's notice if/when another school shooting takes place.

They are always using protection of themselves, their family and others as a justification for owning small arsenals of weapons, I just think they ought to put their money where their mouths are.

Let them prove their "good guy with a gun beats a bad guy with a gun" rhetoric.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

13. #207 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

yet i've still buried your idiocy with bullshit. don't go away mad, just go away.
    Bullshit is all you've ever had.

Better go see if your mom has your lunch ready yet, little fellah.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

14. #208 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 1,136 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 154 Times in 151 Posts
    Blog Entries

That the rabid pro-gun/2nd Amendment population of this country band together and start a nationwide movement amongst themselves in every community, then organize and work with local police and school districts, to stand guard outside of public schools, ready to spring into action at a moment's notice if/when another school shooting takes place.

They are always using protection of themselves, their family and others as a justification for owning small arsenals of weapons, I just think they ought to put their money where their mouths are.

Let them prove their "good guy with a gun beats a bad guy with a gun" rhetoric.

oh boy, you are a bit ridiculous I see.

Let me ask you a simple question.

You find yourself in a gunfight. Would you want a gun, or not want a gun.

are you brave enough to answer honestly?

15. #209 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    oh boy, you are a bit ridiculous I see.

Let me ask you a simple question.

You find yourself in a gunfight. Would you want a gun, or not want a gun.

are you brave enough to answer honestly?
    Get rid of a lot of the guns floating around out there and it would never be an issue to begin with.

We should never have let the gun problem in this country get to where it is now to begin with.

We should've placed tight restrictions on the number of them allowed to be manufactured and sold here decades ago.

But thanks to the gun-loving idiot mentality so prevalent amongst the less educated America and the NRA whose only concern is looking out for the gun industry's profits, we now live in age where it's no longer safe to leave the house for anything anymore.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

16. #210 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

because it needs repeating, maybe several times a day

the courts are wrong and you're a cunt for supporting anti constitutional/anti freedom moves by the police state government....

There are other things so clearly out of the power of Congress, that the bare recital of them is sufficient, I mean the "...rights of bearing arms for defence, or for killing game..." These things seem to have been inserted among their objections, merely to induce the ignorant to believe that Congress would have a power over such objects and to infer from their being refused a place in the Constitution, their intention to exercise that power to the oppression of the people. —ALEXANDER WHITE (1787)

And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not warned from time to time that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms....The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants. — Thomas Jefferson in a letter to William S. Smith in 1787. Taken from Jefferson, On Democracy p. 20, S. Padover ed., 1939

The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.' The right of the whole people, old and young, men, women and boys, and not militia only, to keep and bear arms of every description, and not such merely as are used by the militia, shall not be infringed, curtailed, or broken in upon, in the smallest degree; and all this for the important end to be attained: the rearing up and qualifying a well-regulated militia, so vitally necessary to the security of a free State. Our opinion is that any law, State or Federal, is repugnant to the Constitution, and void, which contravenes this right. [Nunn vs. State, 1 Ga. (1 Kel.) 243, at 251 (1846)]

A state may not impose a charge for the enjoyment of a right granted by the federal constitution... The power to impose a license tax on the exercise of these freedoms is indeed as potent as the power of censorship which this Court has repeatedly struck down... a person cannot be compelled 'to purchase, through a license fee or a license tax, the privilege freely granted by the constitution.' —MURDOCK V. PENNSYLVANIA 319 US 105 (1942)

And for those fucktards that like to claim 'no right is absolute'.......

The right of a citizen to bear arms, in lawful defense of himself or the State, is absolute. He does not derive it from the State government. It is one of the high powers" delegated directly to the citizen, and `is excepted out of the general powers of government.' A law cannot be passed to infringe upon or impair it, because it is above the law, and independent of the lawmaking power." [Cockrum v. State, 24 Tex. 394, at 401-402 (1859)]

The Constitution is a written instrument. As such, its meaning does not alter. That which it meant when it was adopted, it means now. — SOUTH CAROLINA v. US, 199 U.S. 437, 448 (1905)

The congress of the United States possesses no power to regulate, or interfere with the domestic concerns, or police of any state: it belongs not to them to establish any rules respecting the rights of property; nor will the constitution permit any prohibition of arms to the people; or of peaceable assemblies by them, for any purposes whatsoever, and in any number, whenever they may see occasion. —ST. GEORGE TUCKER'S BLACKSTONE

so bring on all the pussy whining about copy and paste bullshit, old white men, slave owners, blah blah blah you fucking freedom hating cowards