Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Indictments prove Investigaton justified!

1. #136 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,373 Times in 4,319 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,440 Times in 2,029 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thing1 View Post
    Thank you. I have not been jingoistic on this at all, and do not think we should be openly hostile w/ Russia.

That said, they are not an ally, and they are not to be trusted. I'm glad we investigated this & are investigating it, and that there is a new level of awareness of just how far their efforts to influence our election went. I do not want this swept under the rug to foster some kind of phony relationship or pretend that they're anything but an adversary.
    Then I guess a new 'reset button' is out of the question.....
    Put blame where it belongs
    ATF decided it could not regulate bump stocks during the Obama administration.
    It that time," the NRA wrote in a statement. "The NRA believes that devices designed to allow semiautomatic rifles to function like fully-automatic rifles should be subject to additional regulations."
    The ATF and Obama admin. ignored the NRA recommendations.

2. #137 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 326 Times in 306 Posts
    Blog Entries

Why would anyone argue at this point that this investigation was unjustified, and shouldn't have taken place?

We're better off knowing what happened. Why would anyone want that kept in the darkness?
    The crimes she committed are proven, the fix was in, Comey and Strzok exonerated her months before completing the investigation that is an incontrovertible fact, choke on it you dumb bitch.

3. #138 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    Oh, I see. You think that anyone who does not criticize people on the left...HAS TO BE A LIBERAL???

Where did you take your logic courses...a KMart?

Good wet dream your side has.

Enjoy it. Don't mind if the rest of us laugh at you for it.
    I think people that espouse Liberal views are Liberal whether you, I mean they, have the guts to admit it.

4. #139 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Why would anyone argue at this point that this investigation was unjustified, and shouldn't have taken place?

We're better off knowing what happened. Why would anyone want that kept in the darkness?
    We've know for the last 50+ years that Russians have been screwing with us in various ways ....and I'd venture to guess so have several other countrys..... were you still in the darkness....

Other than some sketchy monetary dealings, foreign shenanigans on our social media and news media are nothing burgers and hype....both our political parties and partisans of all shades, online and in print, do the very same thing...conspire and hype issues of all kinds, to influence the gullible among us....its a common a air.....
    Its very visible right now in the whining about guns on both sides of that issue....
    It that time," the NRA wrote in a statement. "The NRA believes that devices designed to allow semiautomatic rifles to function like fully-automatic rifles should be subject to additional regulations."

5. The Following User Says Thank You to NOVA For This Post:

Darth Omar (02-19-2018)

6. #140 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,388 Times in 7,999 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 809 Times in 761 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NOVA View Post
    We've know for the last 50+ years that Russians have been screwing with us in various ways ....and I'd venture to guess so have several other countrys..... were you still in the darkness....

Other than some sketchy monetary dealings, foreign shenanigans on our social media and news media are nothing burgers and hype....both our political parties and partisans of all shades, online and in print, do the very same thing...conspire and hype issues of all kinds, to influence the gullible among us....its a common a air.....
    Its very visible right now in the whining about guns on both sides of that issue....
    That's a lazy response. Basically amounts to "we know the Russians are always going to try to undermine the U.S., so it doesn't really matter, and we shouldn't spend any time on it. Whatever."

I mean, really? It will be nice w/ the Trump-spell breaks and you guys can think clearly again.

7. #141 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,252 Times in 7,662 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,055 Times in 1,002 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseKek View Post
    You don't criticize people on the left because you are on the left you laughable fuck, nobody is buying your bullshit fucktard.

Ya it's completely normal to exonerate people before completing the investigation, that's law enforcement 101, god you're fucking dumb.
    Sorry Champ...but you are sub-human.

I pity you, though. Each morning you have to wake up...and be you.

8. #142 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

That's a lazy response. Basically amounts to "we know the Russians are always going to try to undermine the U.S., so it doesn't really matter, and we shouldn't spend any time on it. Whatever."

I mean, really? It will be nice w/ the Trump-spell breaks and you guys can think clearly again.
    Wrong as usual...its a direct referance to your post, "We're better off knowing what happened. Why would anyone want that kept in the darkness?"
    I'm certainly not in any darkness....
    A little history for you...we've had more problems with domestic nuts in the near past....not Russians..
    ============
    Excerpts from various articles on anti-US violence in the US…

Modern left-wing terrorist groups in the United States developed from remnants of the Weather Underground and extremist elements of the Students for a Democratic Society.
    In the 70’s and 80’s…
    the Symbionese Liberation Army was responsible for, committing bank robberies murders, and other acts of violence. Most notably, the group kidnapped heiress Patty Hearst.[11]

In the 1980s both the May 19th Communist Organization (M19CO) and the smaller United Freedom Front were active. A 2001 study found "Leftist extremists were responsible for three fourths of the officially designated acts of terrorism in America in the 1980s." After 1985, following the dismantling of both groups, one source reports there were no confirmed acts of left-wing terrorism by similar groups

The Brink’s armored car robbery at Rockland County, NY’s Nanuet Mall. Carried out by the remnants of the Black Liberation Army (a hyper-violent fragment of the Black Panther Party) and a few ex-members of the Weather Underground, the crime left two police officers and a security guard dead.

But today there is no equivalent threat from left-wing extremists. Small bands of masked protestors periodically indulge in a bout of window smashing or throw rocks at the police and arson of local stores….In January 2009 DHS warned of increased cyber attacks, which “are attractive options to leftwing extremists who view attacks on economic targets as aligning with their nonviolent, ‘no-harm’ doctrine.”

The crimes listed in the DHS report include disrupted email accounts at laboratories (usually in relation to animal rights), which allegedly cost the targeted companies millions of dollars. Contrast that with the Aug. 24, 1970 bombing at the University of Wisconsin-Madison’s Sterling Hall, …. the physics department in the building’s lower levels was badly hit, wounding several students and a security guard and killing a researcher ….

In more recent history, its been the far right wingers that have been active, but its
    Usually loners of one or two attacking abortion centers or bombing black churches.
    The most deadly terrorist attack on U.S. soil before 9/11 was carried out by Timothy McVeigh, who was steeped in hard-right-wing ideology.
    ====================
    You're probably too young to remember any of this but shouting day after day, "the Russians are coming, the Russians are coming" don't scare me at all.....
    Last edited by NOVA; 02-19-2018 at 03:19 PM.

9. #143 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,394 Times in 5,099 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 908 Times in 849 Posts
    Blog Entries

Mueller is still "going."

I suspect he will arrive at a place you Trump sycophants will not like.

C'man...no need to lose your cool.

Pretend you are an adult.

They did find faults. But wasted millions of dollars trying to find what wasn't there.
    What wasn't there?

10. #144 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,252 Times in 7,662 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,055 Times in 1,002 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yaya View Post
    What wasn't there?
    What wasn't there...is what wasn't there.

Jeez!

11. #145 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Says the 81 year old senile bastard that is lucky if he wakes up each morning based on his advanced age. Since you're older than the average life expectancy, you're living on borrowed time old man.

12. #146 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 7 Times in 7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    Trump has nothing to do with the indictments. The indictments have nothing to do with Trump.

Why are we investigating Trump again lol?

it's not over buy far

13. #147 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by cash View Post

it's not over buy far
    Buy? What are you selling?

14. #148 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,978 Times in 32,293 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Getin the ring View Post
    look,
    Trump is president, the Hildabeast is sitting in her bathrobe with Billy the perv watching Oprah on the OWN network, far away from anything meaningful,
    I'm not buying it......there's no way those two are living together......

15. #149 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 326 Times in 306 Posts
    Blog Entries

And yet another non-rebuttal from this leftist POS.