Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Indictments prove Investigaton justified!

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,388 Times in 7,999 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 809 Times in 761 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    ROFL..my interest has always been realpolitik. The same as we did during cold war 1.
    Do you recall "trust but verify?".

Even Obama understood that Russia can be shoved into the Sino/Russian orbit, or can be engaged to bring it into a more European perspective ( the historic Russian conundrum) ..IOW there is a choice here

I don't blame you for this -it's the same mindless hyperbolic crappola hyped by Congress hawks and Russiaphobes.
    I'm just smart enough not to buy into the hysteria. It's counter-productive, it leads to NATO expansion
    and militarization- far past the point of deterrence
    But "Cold War II" hysteria is okay?

Your #1 raison d'etre since Trump was elected has been defending him & protecting him. That's it. You do not see this clearly or objectively.

2. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thing1 View Post
    Strawman's galore in here. And more melodrama w/ "Cold War."

And now you think "Hussein" triggers me, so you plan to continue to troll w/ that. And that's what it is - trolling. It's really not that far off from your usual level of posting.

You guys really learn from your master well.
    Cold War II
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cold_War_II

The New Cold War Is Already More Dangerous Than Was Its Predecessor
    Today’s American-Russian confrontation is developing in unprecedented ways—and the US political-media establishment seems not to care.
    https://www.thenation.com/article/th...s-predecessor/

ts confrontational epicenter is not in faraway Berlin or what was then called the “Third World” but directly on Russia’s borders, from the Baltic states and Eastern Europe to Ukraine and the Black Sea, where NATO’s military buildup is ever-growing in the form of more troops, weapons, war planes, ships, and, not to be overlooked, missile-defense installations. NATO now characterizes this vast Eastern front as its “territory.” No such foreign military power has appeared so close to Russia—and to its second city, St. Petersburg—since the Nazi German invasion in 1941.

3. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Strawman's galore in here. And more melodrama w/ "Cold War."

And now you think "Hussein" triggers me, so you plan to continue to troll w/ that. And that's what it is - trolling. It's really not that far off from your usual level of posting.

You guys really learn from your master well.
    It’s the left and anti-Trumpers who have been following Vlad the Piper.

Irony. Irony that Mueller revealed it. Irony, that Russians have likely been behind the scenes triggering a lot of the hot button issues that have driven the left the past several years, from BLM, Antifa and the confederate statue nonsense.

Irony.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

4. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

From the link:

"In August 2017, Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei Ryabkov denied claims that the US and Russia are having another Cold War, despite ongoing tensions between the two countries and newer US sanctions against Russia."

5. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

From the link:

"In August 2017, Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei Ryabkov denied claims that the US and Russia are having another Cold War, despite ongoing tensions between the two countries and newer US sanctions against Russia."
    you can't cherry pick. you need to read the whole piece. a random quote for some immediate reason
    is not analysis..learn up.

6. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

you can't cherry pick. you need to read the whole piece. a random quote for some immediate reason
    is not analysis..learn up.
    All you did was google whatever you could find. You didn't analyze the links that came up.

Of course there will be a Wikipedia entry on it, when you & many other Trump supporters have been trying to get rid of the investigation because of trumped up hysteria over "Cold War II."

7. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

All you did was google whatever you could find. You didn't analyze the links that came up.

Of course there will be a Wikipedia entry on it, when you & many other Trump supporters have been trying to get rid of the investigation because of trumped up hysteria over "Cold War II."
    you idiot. Wiki is a source towards OTHER sources! ( unless it's desh's sole reliance).

Wiki is a response by..(whom) because of the Mueller investigation?? are you seriously claiming that?

Read the Cohen piece i liked on the same post - it's much better organized then wiki attributions

8. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

look at this : prescient by Cohen
    https://www.thenation.com/article/th...s-predecessor/

2. The possibility of a ramifying US-Russian military conflict may be even more acute in Syria, where Russian-backed Syrian forces are close to decisively defeating anti-Assad fighters, several of them affiliated with terrorist organizations. Russia’s Ministry of Defense has made clear that it believes US forces in Syria are actively aiding and abetting anti-Assad fighters, while putting Russian troops there at grave risk, and has openly declared its willingness to strike against those American units in Syria. What, Cohen asks, will be the reaction in Washington if Russia kills any Americans in Syria?

9. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

you idiot. Wiki is a source towards OTHER sources! ( unless it's desh's sole reliance).

Wiki is a response by..(whom) because of the Mueller investigation?? are you seriously claiming that?

Read the Cohen piece i liked on the same post - it's much better organized then wiki attributions
    It's all hysteria, and mainly to protect Trump. This isn't "Cold War II." I lived through the 1st Cold War. You can probably fool millennials on this one, but this isn't anything like the original & only Cold War.

Russia is not an ally, and Putin is a corrupt and untrustworthy leader. We're 100% correct to investigate their attempts to interfere with a national election in the U.S. It's astounding to me that anyone could have a different POV on that, and feel like "we should just let it slide" to pretend they're something they are not.

I prefer reality.

10. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    It obviously was enough to get you and other Donald Trump sycophants to respond!
    so it was a troll?......

11. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,394 Times in 5,099 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 908 Times in 849 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    We had to have an independent prosecutor because Rump (in charge of the Justice Department) clearly was biased against finding any Russian interference.

Russian interference has been found and that now requires a second answer, did any Americans help them.

I don’t know the answer to that question, but I’m very glad we are going to find out!

Additionally, I don’t think Manafort would have been prosecuted without the investigation and I’m glad that creep is going away.
    The indictment said no American was guilty you lying turd. No American knowingly helped them. That is what the indictment says.

You lie everyday on this forum. I bet you lie everyday as a lawyer too.

12. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

in summary, indictments against people who have nothing to do with Trump's campaign or against people who committed crimes long before they had anything to do with Trump's campaign justifies the investigation of Trumps campaign........

13. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Darth Omar (02-19-2018)

14. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 326 Times in 306 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    We had to have an independent prosecutor because Rump (in charge of the Justice Department) clearly was biased against finding any Russian interference.

Russian interference has been found and that now requires a second answer, did any Americans help them.

I don’t know the answer to that question, but I’m very glad we are going to find out!

Additionally, I don’t think Manafort would have been prosecuted without the investigation and I’m glad that creep is going away.
    Your coup de grace is Russian troll farms which we knew about since Euromaidan, kill yourself dipshit.
    Last edited by PraiseKek; 02-19-2018 at 11:30 AM.

15. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,394 Times in 5,099 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 908 Times in 849 Posts
    Blog Entries

I think we owe it to ourselves to imagine Trump's twitter account today if Hillary had won & the FBI had just come out w/ a similar set of indictments regarding Russian tampering.
    I think it safe to say we know what your posts would say on the matter....

16. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It's all hysteria, and mainly to protect Trump. This isn't "Cold War II." I lived through the 1st Cold War. You can probably fool millennials on this one, but this isn't anything like the original & only Cold War.

Russia is not an ally, and Putin is a corrupt and untrustworthy leader. We're 100% correct to investigate their attempts to interfere with a national election in the U.S. It's astounding to me that anyone could have a different POV on that, and feel like "we should just let it slide" to pretend they're something they are not.

I prefer reality.
    ROFL @ "hysteria"- you prefer mindless jingoism.

You have no understanding of NATO expansion, or Baker's pledge not to expand into the former GDR..

Nor do you comprehend the levels of build up across eastern Europe by both sides to saturation and beyond.
    How many tank division in Poland does it take to make us safe? Is there a limit where they become counter-productive.

You don't see Cold War 2 covered on the news because MS news is lame. and all US politicians obfuscate
    I seriously doubt most American could even ID NATO nations. much less Cold war footing

*yikes* even Bernie Sanders is chiming in with Russian dangers*
    Sanders is SUCH a dissapointment!