Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Indictments prove Investigaton justified!

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,183 Times in 13,933 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,051 Times in 2,846 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    An indictment automatically means guilt? Ask the prosecutor in the Zimmerman case how that worked out.
    Funny, the right echoed "lock her up, lock her up" and there wasn't even anything close to an inditement

2. The Following User Says Thank You to archives For This Post:

Nomad (02-19-2018)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,000 Times in 8,027 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,672 Times in 1,550 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Getin the ring View Post
    The indictments are embarrassing to the FBI, to the former administration, and surely comedy fodder for Russian intelligence.

our FBI, once the most revered law enforcement institution on the planet, just handed down a 37 page indictment against face book trolls. What a new depth we have sunken
    Your tortured attempt at using the English language aside....

...yes, we have sunken to unprecedented new depths.

Thanks for nothing, Trumptards.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Nomad For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (02-19-2018)

5. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Funny, the right echoed "lock her up, lock her up" and there wasn't even anything close to an inditement
    Thanks to your buddies Strzok and Comey with their word games.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

Truth Detector (02-19-2018)

7. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post

Ain't the RULE OF LAW and the US CONSTITUTION pesky little things to get around? Rest assured...there will be many more indictments coming down....THE DOJ must act and convict before the end of year.....just in case congress might change hands. The Office of the Inspector General and the TRUMP DOJ will be acting very swiftly with such a time restraint. More SWAMP NEWS is being declassified and seeing the light of day at a rapid pace now.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ralph For This Post:

9. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,341 Times in 5,714 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 374 Times in 355 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thing1 View Post
    I think we owe it to ourselves to imagine Trump's twitter account today if Hillary had won & the FBI had just come out w/ a similar set of indictments regarding Russian tampering.
    no you owe it to YOURSLEF maybe, imagining is what you do

We on the right will stay here in reality, if that's ok with you.
    And let me try and reach you, if that possible, Had Hillary "won" which she didn't thank God, Trump would be continuing to build his corporate empire, golfing at some exotic location of his choice, and us Trump supporters, much like when Obama won twice, would be moving on with our lives, enjoying our families, making ourselves better day to day grind, and I assure you not obsessing over her win, as if we were babies without our binkies.. but the look fits YOU well, I must say.
    This just In::: Trump indicted for living in liberals heads and not paying RENT

C̶N̶N̶ SNN.... Shithole News Network

Trump Is Coming back to a White House Near you

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Getin the ring For This Post:

11. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,388 Times in 7,999 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 809 Times in 761 Posts

And let me try and reach you, if that possible, Had Hillary "won" which she didn't thank God, Trump would be continuing to build his corporate empire, golfing at some exotic location of his choice, and us Trump supporters, much like when Obama won twice, would be moving on with our lives, enjoying our families, making ourselves better day to day grind, and I assure you not obsessing over her win, as if we were babies without our binkies.. but the look fits YOU well, I must say.
    No, he wouldn't. It's 100% - literally 100% - that he'd still be tweeting about how the election was rigged, how he really won by millions of votes, how we should challenge the results & how Hillary is an illegitimate President.

There is absolutely no doubt, whatsoever.

12. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Nomad and Thingy are two of the biggest babies in the forum, evince is just stupid, balackascrap is a racist.
    You all have your crosses to bare, get a friggin life, you guys are beyond pathetic

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Getin the ring For This Post:

14. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

Does that statement alone (from the previous poster)....with its disregard for the Bill of Rights in relation to Civil Liberties, and the 4th/5th amendment demonstrate just where the REAL THREAT this nation faces is coming from? Anyone that supports FACISM is more than a "hint".

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Ralph For This Post:

16. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Thing1 View Post
    No, he wouldn't. It's 100% - literally 100% - that he'd still be tweeting about how the election was rigged, how he really won by millions of votes, how we should challenge the results & how Hillary is an illegitimate President.

There is absolutely no doubt, whatsoever.
    what do you base that on? the same intelligence that had you believing Hilary was going to win?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Getin the ring For This Post:

18. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,238 Times in 7,656 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,055 Times in 1,002 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    There is not a snow balls chance in hell that Trump, of his own volition, would have defended the United States, tried to get to the bottom of the Kremlin's interference in our internal affairs, and taken measures to stop it.

This orange fat ass went out of his way to deflect, defend, spin, and lie for Russia, he denied it was even happening, he took Putin's word over our own intelligence agencies, and he has never, ever shown the slightest concern or interest in stopping Russian meddling.

He may have only been an unwitting dupe of the Kremlin....his campaign may or may not have directly colluded with the Kremlin....but either way, Trump sure acts like he has something to hide.
    He does indeed.

19. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    If it was "justified"....why did it not begin in 2014 under the previous administration? Just say'n....when its documented that the previous administration "KNEW" about this problem......and did nothing because THEY said, "Pick up your phone...the 50s want their foreign policy back....THE COLD WAR IS OVER....Russia is no threat....because we know who is going to win the next election......Barry, Hillary and Andy have fixed it....."? LMAO

We the People did take note that NOT one member of Team Trump was found to Collude with any of the 13 indicted.......and the PROBE is supposedly about Collusion...no....Comrade? How is it JUSTIFIED to point out what was already known at the expense of the US TAXPAYER? Can anyone say the same about the DNC and Clinton Machine.....there was "no" collusion with any foreign agent or Russia when the JUSTIFIED probe was predicated upon Foreign agent secured propaganda from mother Russia....with not one ounce of US intelligence used for the FISA warrant that JUSTIFIED this tax payer waste of time and money?
    This from people who were willing to spend millions to investigate Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Frank Apisa For This Post:

21. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    Ain't the RULE OF LAW and the US CONSTITUTION pesky little things to get around? Rest assured...there will be many more indictments coming down....THE DOJ must act and convict before the end of year.....just in case congress might change hands. The Office of the Inspector General and the TRUMP DOJ will be acting very swiftly with such a time restraint. More SWAMP NEWS is being declassified and seeing the light of day at a rapid pace now.
    Yes, and I recall how even after Obamacare was upheld as Constitutional by the conservative SCOTUS, the ratfuckpublican party kept on wasting hour after hour after hour of the taxpayers' time and untold amounts of taxpayer money, trying and trying in vain, to repeal it.

Gee, I wonder how many times you brought up the subject to them.... zero times?

Thought so.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Nomad For This Post:

23. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post

Good post, Nomad.

I'm gonna borrow that second picture of the Narcissist-in-chief. It shows him at his best! (From the front, anyway.)

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frank Apisa For This Post:

Nomad (02-19-2018), ThatOwlWoman (02-19-2018)

25. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    Gotta say that you are right on target here, Jarod.

We are dealing with a president who is not interested in defending the nation. Glad we were able to get the Special Counsel...who may be able to deal with some of the problems that disaster in the White House is causing.
    where do you get this bullshit from? Trump has hit Putin hard in Syria (much to my consternation)-
    killed a bunch of Russian mercenaries the other day. more sanctions coming soon.

POTUS doesn't direct espionage ( as we saw from the lack of action from Obama) that's what the intelligence agencies do- extreme measures of course get run past POTUS

This bullshit from Mueller was because of Russian COLLUSION ( read the Rosenstein charter for Mueller)-
    Interference was known long ago

26. The Following User Says Thank You to anatta For This Post:

27. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Nomad and Thingy are two of my biggest heroes in the forum, evince is just super, balackascrap is my excuse for a heart.
    You all have your crosses to bare, I need to get a friggin life, you guys are beyond perfection
    You have several crosses to bear.

One of the more obvious ones being your lack of a command of the English language.

Idiot.
    C'MON MAN!!!!