Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Cruz is a perfect example of white male privilege!

1. #91 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 6,202 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 493 Times in 469 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    he hates latinos
    That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.
    Every life matters

2. #92 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 6,202 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 493 Times in 469 Posts
    Blog Entries

yes I hate racists

because its just self hate in the end

You treat people like shit because you hate your self
    Hmmmm

can you stop that stupid shit ?

it really fucks things up for everyone
    jussss

askin
    You are literally retarded.
    Every life matters

3. The Following User Says Thank You to countryboy For This Post:

NOVA (02-18-2018)

4. #93 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,610 Times in 10,571 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TTQ64 View Post
    Yes, that's her.

Thank you.

Things that make you go ummmmmmmmmmmmm?????????????????????

It's why I always keep one eye open.

Darmoisel
    Damocles

Both Buddhist

Just saying.
    Mahayana Buddhists are a bit different than Theravada Buddhists, but cool enough. I've never been on DCJ or DCJ II or whatever.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

5. #94 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,373 Times in 4,319 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,440 Times in 2,029 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    Probably blown away in a hail storm of lead bullets.

I just do not have a good feel for what it feels like to live under a constant veil of suspicion. Which is why I try to remember - if not always successfully - that I am protected, and given privilege, to some extent by my skin color and gender.

Some peripheral experiences with a few muslim friends and black friends really does not count for much. I am an outside observer, witnessing ephemeral events which do not directly impact me.

It would probably do us all some good to know what it feels like to under sense of constant mistrust, to be under a veil of unrelenting suspicion.
    I for one am doing my part! At this point, I pretty much constantly try to assume that rightwing posters are lying, slandering, racist, sociopathic, libeling, barely educated POS's!
    Atta boy Cypress....label and generalize and stereotype everyone by race, color, politics or religion or whatever.....be the true intolerant, hateful, bigot racist as you were meant to be.....the very thing you ignorantly accuse everyone else of being...

a very interesting post, thanks. Sooner or later you guys always reveal your true selves...

Last edited by NOVA; 02-18-2018 at 10:25 PM.
    Put blame where it belongs
    ATF decided it could not regulate bump stocks during the Obama administration.
    It that time," the NRA wrote in a statement. "The NRA believes that devices designed to allow semiautomatic rifles to function like fully-automatic rifles should be subject to additional regulations."
    The ATF and Obama admin. ignored the NRA recommendations.

6. #95 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    Mahayana Buddhists are a bit different than Theravada Buddhists, but cool enough. I've never been on DCJ or DCJ II or whatever.
    I can't claim either practice as my own, in fact i spend way too much time on politics, when I should be more attentive to dharma

But I completely buy into the bodhisattva as a straight line to enlightenment.
    Plus I dig Tibetan Buddhism and the Tara characters,and the prayer flags & wheels-
    kinetic karma( as it were)

DJC is where my posse came from after Proboards closed us down

7. #96 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Kops went to his house 39 times in 7 years.

Black kids go to juvenile hall sometimes on the first call, or they are shot dead like Tamir Rice.

Stop blaming the FBI when it's the kops who let this kid run rampant in the neighborhood.

How come they can come up with laws for Blacks like stop and frisk, but can't come up with laws to stop white boys who could eventually commit mass murder?

Stop worrying about Blacks, Mexicans and Muslims and start worrying about your own.
    Roy Orbison would be proud of you.

Did you ever get your victim chaulk?
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

8. #97 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Although that sounds logical, I wouldn't advise it. John Crawford was murdered in a Walmart for picking up a toy gun IN THE STORE that sells toy guns in a open carry state.

Some racist white man called the kops....see something say something.......and Crawford was dead. He was on the phone never saw it coming.

White people can lie and say a Black person is pointing the gun and the kops will murder on site.
    And you're a liar.

9. #98 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Open carry is not for 'Blacks or non whites.

Open carry is for whites to be prepared to legally take out a Black or other minority.

Ask Keith Lamont Scott or Philando castile, law abiding Black citizens who were legally permitted to carry guns.

They are both dead because they had weapons........they are perceived as a threat.

I don't advise a Black person, especially a Black man to open carry. It scares the shit out white people.
    You're an idiot.

10. #99 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Wow, microaggressions. Assumptive "name" choices based on your racial stereotypes are a sign of your inherent white privilege.
    I forget, when was the last time that liberals labeled someone as being white, before the facts came out??

11. #100 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Says the person who demonstrably assumes things by the names they use. The reality is, racism is a problem in both parties. This urge to try to divide the United States by defining people by "race" is gross. The attempt to define a person into a specific box by the color of their skin is not just wrong it is idiotic.

And nobody at all is afraid of this, if they were they'd be having more children to "replace" themselves.
    Did you see the report where there are more Black children being aborted, in New York City, then are being born.

Sounds like a zero growth situation.

12. #101 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,495 Times in 1,799 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 171 Times in 164 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    she was from Washington state. Darmoisel.
    She left DCJ when it went to DCJ#2. She was extremely knowlegable of all religions -
    but she was Mahayana Buddhist
    Darmosiel. aka Dramaqueen. We got in to it once, a real food fight. I remember it was because she accused me of being a racist because I didn't appreciate a (white) gay masseuse massaging my balls. The first time a lefty on a debate board accused me of being a racist for something completely unrelated to race. But I liked her.
    You may have even been the mod.
    Last edited by Cancel 2018.1; 02-19-2018 at 12:43 AM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Cancel 2018.1 For This Post:

anatta (02-19-2018)

14. #102 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,386 Times in 14,102 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

For the sake of discussion, what do Owl, Cypress and Desh do in the real world to give up your white privilege?

15. #103 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Doesn't happen that way for Blacks. And, not all Blacks get monetarily compensated.

Jury Awards $37 Million To Family Of Korryn Gaines, Woman Killed By Police In 2016
    Baltimore police shot and killed Gaines, 23, during a six-hour standoff.

The family of Korryn Gaines, a young woman shot and killed by a Baltimore County police officer in 2016, has been awarded $37 million after a jury ruled Friday that the officer’s actions were improper. Police say Gaines, 23, raised a shotgun into the firing position during what had turned into six-hour standoff, and that Officer Royce Ruby’s actions were therefore justified. Ruby fired a bullet that killed Gaines and wounded her son, Kodi, who was 5 at the time. Kodi was awarded $32 million in Friday’s judgment, according to WBAL. Gaines’ daughter, Karsyn Courtney, was awarded $4.5 million. Her father and mother each received $300,000, and the Gaines estate was awarded an additional $300,000. The all-female jury of six reached its verdict after three hours of deliberations. None of the money awarded was for punitive damages.

Gaines’ family welcomed the verdict as a victory for the broader community.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b00bc49f4404fc
    I can’t believe you are questioning the judgement of all those women jurors you sexist

16. #104 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    I for one am doing my part! At this point, I pretty much constantly try to assume that rightwing posters are lying, slandering, racist, sociopathic, libeling, barely educated POS's!
    Talk about some virtue signaling bullshit

And this is what you call “doing your part”?

You really are too stupid to breathe on your own

But congratulations IQ64 won’t call you a racist now.

ROFLMAO

17. #105 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    For the sake of discussion, what do Owl, Cypress and Desh do in the real world to give up your white privilege?
    Same thing you do. They virtue signal