Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Why does the left reject Mueller’s conclusion?

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,318 Times in 2,772 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 209 Posts

Allegations that Moscow ran a hidden multimillion dollar troll campaign using social media to try to to sway the 2016 presidential election are “blabber”, Russia’s foreign minister has said. Mr Lavrov told a high level audience of policiticians and security officials at the Munich Security Conference that he had "no response” to the accusations levelled by US special counsel Robert Mueller.

But speaking immediately after the Russian foreign minister, US national security adviser HR McMaster called the evidence of a plot “incontrovertible”. He said: “As you can see from the FBI indictment the evidence is now incontrovertible and available in the public domain.”

An extraordinary US indictment, released on Friday, criminally charged 13 Russians with an elaborate plot aimed at disparaging Hillary Clinton and helping Donald Trump.

The 37-page document went into forensic detail about a huge social media campaign by the St. Petersburg-based Internet Research Agency, combined with on-the-ground Cold War-style politicking. The operation, which included setting up fake political rallies and stealing the identities of Americans, was said to have been funded by Yevgeny Prigozhin, an ally of the Russian president known as "Putin's cook".

According to the indictment one of those charged, Irina Viktorovna Kaverzina, wrote an email to a friend saying: "I created all these pictures and posts, and the Americans believed that it was written by their people." Later, on September 13 last year, she wrote: "We had a slight crisis here at work: the FBI busted our activity (not a joke)."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018...-blabber-says/

But McMaster missed the really important points!

Last edited by Tranquillus in Exile; 02-18-2018 at 08:36 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tranquillus in Exile For This Post:

christiefan915 (02-18-2018)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Trump's tweets are continuation of the collusion, conspiracy and lies. Every time he opens his piehole it's another crime.

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,448 Times in 965 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 45 Times in 42 Posts

I do love how Trump supporters know all the evidence, or lack of it, even though Mueller hasn't said what he has or doesn't have up to this point other than what he's given out when indicting this or that person.

You all are merely guessing. Go ahead and guess if it makes you feel better but until the investigation is concluded then you're just...guessing.

5. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    Trump's tweets are continuation of the collusion, conspiracy and lies. Every time he opens his piehole it's another crime.
    Actually I was thinking exactly that about you, verbal diarrhoea is your special talent.

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

6. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,276 Times in 27,089 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,975 Times in 2,692 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    Last week Deputy AG Rod Rosenstein stated that the Russian objective in the 2016 election was to “sow discord” and not aid a given candidate.

Granted, Mueller isn’t finished but it’s unlikely he would make a later pronouncement that would contradict the findings contained in last weeks set of indictments. Which notably, didn’t affect a single US citizen.

So why don’t the JPP lefties and the Left more generally, accept that conclusion?
    Oh look, an unrelenting Trump sycophant begging everyone to say that the Trump campaign is innocent. Will wonders never cease?!

The Mueller investigation is not close to being over.
    Friday's indictment was only a small part of what Mueller is investigating.
    The Russian Troll farm was being run out of Saint Petersburg, and I would be amazed if Donald Trump had any direct knowledge or a hand in the Saint Petersburg troll farm.
    The indictment said "persons known and unknown" to the Grand Jury helped the Russian operatives.
    Trump begged the Kremlin on national TV to hack the Democrats.
    The Trump campaign has repeatedly lied about its contacts with Russia.
    Jarod Kushner met with Russian operatives who were offering dirt on Clinton.
    Trump took Putin's word over our own intelligence agencies about Russian meddling.
    Trump not only denied that Russia was interfering in our election, he has shown no interest in defending the United States from this kind of asymmetric warfare. Since Friday's indictment I have not heard Trump say one bad word about Russia and their meddling in our election. Not One. That is really weird because Trump has never held back fire from calling someone out, from insulting. them.
    No one has been cleared of charges of conspiracy.

I am prepared for any result of this investigation, including that Trump was only an unwitting dupe of the Russians but did not directly seek their help (although begging the Kremlin to hack Hillary Clinton does not help his case).

It is already obvious that Trump is not going to defend our interests and our democratic institutions against Russia, so, to me, the main thing is that somebody defend the United States. If Mueller is the only one willing to defend the United States, then that is an outcome anybody but Trump-worshipping sycophants can appreciate.

The question that still lingers: Why was the Kremlin so keen on having a hapless, incompetent Reality TV star win the American presidency?
    Last edited by Cypress; 02-18-2018 at 09:29 AM.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

christiefan915 (02-18-2018), Micawber (02-19-2018)

8. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,184 Times in 7,628 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,051 Times in 998 Posts

“Russia, if you're listening, I hope you’ll be able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing. I think you’ll probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

Donald Trump, July 2016

9. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    Oh look, an unrelenting Trump sycophant begging everyone to say that the Trump campaign is innocent. Will wonders never cease?!

The Russian Troll farm was being run out of Saint Petersburg, and I would be amazed if Donald Trump had any direct knowledge or a hand in the Saint Petersburg troll farm.
    The indictment said "persons known and unknown" to the Grand Jury helped the Russian operatives.
    Trump took Putin's word over our own intelligence agencies about Russian meddling.
    Trump not only denied that Russia was interfering in our election, he has shown no interest in defending the United States from this kind of asymmetric warfare. Since Friday's indictment I have not heard Trump say one bad word about Russia and their meddling in our election. Not One. That is really weird because Trump has never held back fire from calling someone out, from insulting. them.

I am prepared for any result of this investigation, including that Trump was only an unwitting dupe of the Russians but did not directly seek their help (although begging the Kremlin to hack Hillary Clinton does not help his case).

It is already obvious that Trump is not going to defend our interests and our democratic institutions against Russia, so, to me, the main thing is that somebody defend the United States. If Mueller is the only one willing to defend the United States, then that is an outcome anybody but Trump-worshipping sycophants can appreciate.

The question that still lingers: Why was the Kremlin so keen on having a hapless, incompetent Reality TV star win the American presidency?
    asymmetric warfare? hacking Podesta Emails was easy because his password was so easy. I have yet to see ANY proof that wikileaks was an "arm of the Kremlin" as Hillary (and others) charge .
    There have been Russian sanctions,and more are coming - not that they make any difference.

FB is testifying before Congress, and ads will likely bee disclosed- RT has been made to register as a foreign agent.
    Mueller isn't "defending the USA" -he's indicted a troll bunch who had no effect on the election.

Trump called collusion "a Democratic hoax" not Russians -in fact when he went to Vietnam shortly after his term began he agreed it was "Russian interference". If you think he was actually calling on Putin to hack the emails, he didn't he said "if the Russians have them".
    whatever Russian contact with the campaign -Mueller said they were "unwitting"

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

Darth Omar (02-18-2018), Stretch (02-18-2018)

11. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    asymmetric warfare? hacking Podesta Emails was easy because his password was so easy. I have yet to see ANY proof that wikileaks was an "arm of the Kremlin" as Hillary (and others) charge .
    There have been Russian sanctions,and more are coming - not that they make any difference.

FB is testifying before Congress, and ads will likely bee disclosed- RT has been made to register as a foreign agent.
    Mueller isn't "defending the USA" -he's indicted a troll bunch who had no effect on the election.

Trump called collusion "a Democratic hoax" not Russians -in fact when he went to Vietnam shortly after his term began he agreed it was "Russian interference". If you think he was actually calling on Putin to hack the emails, he didn't he said "if the Russians have them".
    Ummm...please read the quote I offered above.

You will see he actually encouraged them to "find" them...and even indicated they would probably be "rewarded" (albeit) by the press who he said was out to damage him and help Hillary.

If you really need the video...I've got it.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Frank Apisa For This Post:

Micawber (02-19-2018)

13. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post

Luke Skypestalker aka Cypress is almost always full of shit.

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

14. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post

You don’t believe Rosenweasel and Mueller lol.

They said the Russians set out to sow discord—quote/unquote.

Are there any facts that would dissuade you from the Collusion conspiracy theory?
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

Stretch (02-18-2018)

16. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    Good grief, PP...are you actually saying you think there is a total lack of evidence that the investigation is incomplete?

I think there is lots of evidence it is not complete.
    What evidence are your boys Mueller & Rosenstein hiding?
    Are your boys lying when they tell us that no Americans were involved in the Russian chicanery?
    Or is just that you "think there is lots more evidence"?
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

17. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

“Russia, if you're listening, I hope you’ll be able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing. I think you’ll probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

Donald Trump, July 2016

You can't even grasp the joke in Trump's jab at the press......that the press would reward them mightily. LOL
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something

18. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Ummm...please read the quote I offered above.

You will see he actually encouraged them to "find" them...and even indicated they would probably be "rewarded" (albeit) by the press who he said was out to damage him and help Hillary.

If you really need the video...I've got it.
    Nobody needs the video, we all saw and heard him live at a public campaign rally and got a good laugh out of it.
    Last edited by Stretch; 02-18-2018 at 11:00 AM.
    pain in abortion.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Stretch For This Post:

dukkha (02-18-2018)

20. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    What evidence are your boys Mueller & Rosenstein hiding?
    Are your boys lying when they tell us that no Americans were involved in the Russian chicanery?
    Or is just that you "think there is lots more evidence"?
    I DO NOT KNOW IF THERE IS ANY MORE EVIDENCE...

...and I doubt anyone else here does either.

In any case, there IS lots of evidence...that the investigation is not complete.

21. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    You can't even grasp the joke in Trump's jab at the press......that the press would reward them mightily. LOL
    I understand that the deluded sycophants want to think each of his moronic posts...are merely jokes.

I doubt they are.

HE...is the joke.

Too bad you cannot see that.