Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NBA star kevin durant - Telling someone to "shut up and dribble" is RACIST!!

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,210 Times in 3,431 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,204 Times in 1,881 Posts

Default NBA star kevin durant - Telling someone to "shut up and dribble" is RACIST!!

HAHAHA. Every criticism of blacks is RACIST to hear them tell it. It's become meaningless.

http://www.breitbart.com/sports/2018...james-comment/

feb 17 2018 Golden State Warriors forward Kevin Durant called Fox News Host Laura Ingraham a racist, for telling NBA star LeBron James to “shut up and dribble.”
    “It’s just sad to see people who think that way. It’s weird. It’s not even a place where we should be as humans,” Durant said according to USA Today. “To me, it was racist.”

James, who is a frequent critic of the president, exasperated Ingraham who then excoriated the star player on her Thursday show:

"Look, there might be a cautionary lesson in LeBron for kids. This is what happens when you attempt to leave high school a year early to join the NBA. And it’s always unwise to seek political advice from someone who gets paid $100 million a year to bounce a ball. Oh, and LeBron and Kevin, you’re great players, but no one voted for you. Millions elected Trump to be their coach. So keep the political commentary to yourself, or as someone once said, shut up and dribble."
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I doubt if kevin and lebron can even read. Stupid overpaid jocks making a fortune for a job with no social value. Laura is right - they need to shut up.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Text Drivers are Killers For This Post:

MAGA MAN (02-19-2018)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 326 Times in 306 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    I doubt if kevin and lebron can even read. Stupid overpaid jocks making a fortune for a job with no social value. Laura is right - they need to shut up.
    African tree hockey has been rigged for years.

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,824 Times in 8,868 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 896 Times in 801 Posts
    Blog Entries

No different than the Racist Cowards on this forum, they always do their talking from safety and security ... NEVER FACE TO FACE.

Typical Pussies and no different than this Trump Cunt ... always at a distance.
    ONE-N-DONE, YOU GOT PLAYED; Time To Play-On
    Remember ... ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES ... So STFU Bitch

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post

But I bet they can kick your pussy ass ... on wait, your Balls only exist on the internet,

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseKek View Post

Lets play Tree Honky and see if their balls can fit into a noose.

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I think each of the big three sports are rigged. Of course, the NFL admits it's rigged since they openly give weaker teams softer schedules.

9. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Bourbon View Post
    No different than the Racist Cowards on this forum, they always do their talking from safety and security ... NEVER FACE TO FACE.
    I too am sick of the racist cowards here always demanding more affirmative action for blacks. Denying jobs to whites just because they're white is pure racism.

10. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,388 Times in 7,999 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 809 Times in 761 Posts

Laura Ingraham was one of the leading advocates of the Iraq War - one of the worst foreign policy blunders of modern times.

So, we should listen to her political views, over that of others? What has she done to earn that trust?

11. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bourbon View Post
    Lets play Tree Honky and see if their balls can fit into a noose.
    The Nigger Ball Association is even more rigged than the Nigger Football League.

12. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Thing1 View Post
    Laura Ingraham was one of the leading advocates of the Iraq War - one of the worst foreign policy blunders of modern times.

So, we should listen to her political views, over that of others? What has she done to earn that trust?
    You voted for Clinton who was not only in favor of the Iraq war but even cast her Senate vote for it you laughable bitch.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to PraiseKek For This Post:

MAGA MAN (02-19-2018)

14. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You voted for Clinton who was not only in favor of the Iraq war but even cast her Senate vote for it you laughable bitch.
    I didn't vote for Clinton, and her Iraq vote was one of the primary reasons why I didn't vote for her.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Cancel 2020.1 For This Post:

Joe Capitalist (02-20-2018)

16. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The Nigger Ball Association is even more rigged than the Nigger Football League.
    I think you’re right, no pussies like you could ever man up.

What’s it feel like being less than a niggers cracked ass.

What’s wrong ... coach never pick you because da-brothers out balled you and fucked your women?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Bourbon For This Post:

Joe Capitalist (02-20-2018)

18. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,536 Times in 2,978 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 107 Times in 102 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thing1 View Post

She feeds the Limbaugh types red meat. Don’t particularly like her (or Michelle Malkin or Ann Coulter) even though I might sometimes agree with something she says. But I don’t see what she said as racist. She says stuff like that all the time. Like you’ve pointed out....some were told to shut up and sing...which would be kind of hard to do if you think about it.

19. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by leaningright View Post
    She feeds the Limbaugh types red meat. Don’t particularly like her (or Michelle Malkin or Ann Coulter) even though I might sometimes agree with something she says. But I don’t see what she said as racist. She says stuff like that all the time. Like you’ve pointed out....some were told to shut up and sing...which would be kind of hard to do if you think about it.
    I don't think she's racist either - people are focusing too much on that aspect of it. Her wording was very clumsy, though - starting w/ the whole "must they run their mouths like that," and then going after his education level and all of that. She opened herself up to some of that criticism, but she has never struck me as being racist.

Her "shut up" stance is really a contrast to her whole "power to the people" philosophy, though. She shouldn't be talking about education level, profession, experience or anything when it comes to expressing opinion. Anyone is qualified to do that. As a lot of people on twitter have pointed out, she has given a forum to celebs like Baio and Nugent, so it's not really the idea of celebrities talking, so much as it's celebrities who she doesn't agree with.