Thread: High School in Texas says athletes can use steroids - IF THEY'RE TRANNIES!!!

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,209 Times in 3,430 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,204 Times in 1,881 Posts

Default High School in Texas says athletes can use steroids - IF THEY'RE TRANNIES!!!

Female wrestler takes steroids and SAYS it's because she wants to some day compete as a male and school says fine!!! If a normal athlete was using steroids, there'd be hell to pay.

https://conservativetribune.com/pare...vative-tribune

feb 16 2018 The winter Olympic Games might be dominating the national spotlight at the moment, but another sports story is drawing outrage in Texas. A high school senior named Mack Beggs is on their way to claiming a second state wrestling championship in two years — but not everyone is cheering.

Beggs is transgender, and has been “transitioning” from female to male for several years. That process involves powerful performance-enhancing steroids including testosterone injections… and the juiced-up wrestler seems to be riding that edge to a string of victories in the girl’s division.

“Beggs, a senior at Euless Trinity High School, also looks different than he did last year thanks to his testosterone injections – which measure less than one milliliter each month,” explained The Daily Mail.

The athlete is no doubt hoping that securing that state championship will boost college prospects. Beggs reportedly already has offers to wrestle at the university level — on men’s teams.

So, colleges certainly seem to think the transgender wrestler has the muscle and ability to compete against biological males. The steroids seem to be doing their job… but is it fair to allow one person to use performance-enhancing drugs while the girls he’s competing against are banned from using those same substances?
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,519 Times in 52,737 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

You're just jealous because you're weak, flabby, and real men look at you with lust in their.... eyes.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,834 Times in 6,110 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 710 Times in 658 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    You're just jealous because you're weak, flabby, and real men look at you with lust in their.... eyes.
    I doubt that lust part. Since the guys probably like a living scarecrow. Looking at his posts he has quite a bit in common with the one in The Wizard Of Oz.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jade Dragon For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (02-17-2018)

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Care to address the issue?
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,519 Times in 52,737 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    I doubt that lust part. Since the guys probably like a living scarecrow. Looking at his posts he has quite a bit in common with the one in The Wizard Of Oz.
    I've had the loser on ignore for months, so his posts tell me nothing other than "loser."

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,773 Times in 2,207 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 970 Times in 889 Posts

I've had the loser on ignore for months, so his posts tell me nothing other than "loser."
    "I'm ignoring you, TDK, see? I have no idea that you're talking about trannies on steroids! Nyah, nyah, nyah, nyah, nyah!!!"

Stupid bitch. lol
    Free speech is cool as long as it jibes with our program.

-- The Left

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Not much for logic are you?