Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: The Philosopher - 3 common gun control myths debunked

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Another forum tough guy, seems to be a common behavior with a lot of gun huggers, again, I'm going to help you out, acting tough on an anonymous forum only makes you look silly
    Not at all. I am not threatening you. I am merely ascertaining how far you are willing to go to take guns.

And stop lying when you and your ilk say you don’t want to confiscate. You do.

That is another reason you lose this argument. You aren’t even honest about your intentions.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to canceled.2021.2 For This Post:

transwarpdrive (02-18-2018)

3. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

4. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 1 Time in 1 Post

Nah, the NRA is nothing more than an organization run by the gun manufactures, and they promote the propaganda you accept like lemmings, you might think you have a say, but the reality is they define you
    Your uninformed opinion is noted.

5. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,448 Times in 965 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 45 Times in 42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rune View Post
    Patriots are willing to die to protect their country and the rights we all enjoy.

What does that make you?
    Fighting to protect your gun is different than your country. Unless one is willing to wage war against our own govt/military, which I highly doubt those with a few pop guns in their arsenal are prepared to do or even be successful at if they gather all their pop guns together, then what's the point of all this brave "come try and take my guns" bs?

The govt can come take your pitiful supply of guns any damn time it wants to. You can fight back but you are in no way prepared or armed well enough to have any kind of success at it so you all just sound pathetic. Chest thumping, dick stroking, gun worshipping but lacking intelligence of your own abilities when faced with one of the most highly armed military in the world. Yeah, go ahead and take your stand. We will all watch on the nightly news.

Not to mention, collectively nobody wants to take your goddamn guns. Some just want to limit what the general public can get their hands on because who the hell needs a gun that can kill loads of people in a very short time unless that gun is in the hands of our military and firing at our enemies?

6. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 32 Times in 30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    3) Making the purchase of a gun one of the most difficult things to accomplish rather than one of the easiest.
    4) Punish the living shit out of the person with the gun, the place where he obtained it and the manufacturer that promoted its sale.
    Both suggestions are stupid, non-starters, and undermine the 2nd amendment. For the billionth time, what laws on the books are going to stop criminals from getting and using guns? What laws would have stopped the idiot lunatic in FL when the laws ON THE BOOKS didn't because of the incompetence of those tasked with enforcing them?

Why don't you liberals admit that hollywood and the scumbag national democratic party have coarsened society and undermined the political process to the point where it is impossible to have a rational conversation on almost any topic?
    Ignored: bucklyjewer, cash, evince, katzgar, moon2012

Death to iran, khameini, putin, nasrallah, assad & all supporters/apologists.

Liberal Hierarchy of Victimhood from least important to most: white males, white females, latino males, latino females, black males, black females, children of any race, animals, gay people, non-arab muslim males, non-arab muslim females, arab muslim males, arab muslim females, arab muslims near Israel ("fakestinians") of any gender.

7. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 32 Times in 30 Posts

Nobody is talking about repealing any Amendment, nor grabbing anyone's guns, that is all NRA propaganda, and just to help you out, no Constitutional right is absolute, none, never have been nor will ever be, guns can be constitutionally regulated
    Until the liberals and scumbag democratic party is willing to deport all of the illegals, cease their mass importation, and implement voter ID - any other issue is a NON-STARTER.

The national democratic party is a fucking cancer and needs to be utterly destroyed.
    Ignored: bucklyjewer, cash, evince, katzgar, moon2012

Death to iran, khameini, putin, nasrallah, assad & all supporters/apologists.

Liberal Hierarchy of Victimhood from least important to most: white males, white females, latino males, latino females, black males, black females, children of any race, animals, gay people, non-arab muslim males, non-arab muslim females, arab muslim males, arab muslim females, arab muslims near Israel ("fakestinians") of any gender.

8. The Following User Groans At transwarpdrive For This Awful Post:

Nordberg (02-18-2018)

9. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,173 Times in 10,391 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by transwarpdrive View Post
    Both suggestions are stupid, non-starters, and undermine the 2nd amendment. For the billionth time, what laws on the books are going to stop criminals from getting and using guns? What laws would have stopped the idiot lunatic in FL when the laws ON THE BOOKS didn't because of the incompetence of those tasked with enforcing them?

Why don't you liberals admit that hollywood and the scumbag national democratic party have coarsened society and undermined the political process to the point where it is impossible to have a rational conversation on almost any topic?
    You morons go back to the same bullshit every time. So predictable.

I’ll tell you what laws will stop guys like this. I want the check on a buyer to look under his skirt for anything and everything. I want to know if he ever jaywalked or stepped on an insect. I want to know what that motherfucker had for breakfast. I want the purchase of a firearm to be the most difficult, the most excruciating experience of his life.

Fuck you and your precious Second that you have to be so emotionally tied to an inanimate object that has such little value in the rest of Western cultures. They do fine without your popguns, Rambutt. Why do you need one to survive?

10. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rune View Post
    Patriots are willing to die to protect their country and the rights we all enjoy.

What does that make you?
    This is what I've always believed and that is if the US is ever invaded that even those who are White Supremacist and BLM members will be in the same fox hole.

We as a country will put aside our personal differences and concentrate on the immediate threat.

We can back to arguing, after the threat is removed.
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to USFREEDOM911 For This Post:

Rune (02-19-2018)

12. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gotcha68 View Post
    Fighting to protect your gun is different than your country. Unless one is willing to wage war against our own govt/military, which I highly doubt those with a few pop guns in their arsenal are prepared to do or even be successful at if they gather all their pop guns together, then what's the point of all this brave "come try and take my guns" bs?

The govt can come take your pitiful supply of guns any damn time it wants to. You can fight back but you are in no way prepared or armed well enough to have any kind of success at it so you all just sound pathetic. Chest thumping, dick stroking, gun worshipping but lacking intelligence of your own abilities when faced with one of the most highly armed military in the world. Yeah, go ahead and take your stand. We will all watch on the nightly news.

Not to mention, collectively nobody wants to take your goddamn guns. Some just want to limit what the general public can get their hands on because who the hell needs a gun that can kill loads of people in a very short time unless that gun is in the hands of our military and firing at our enemies?
    He who won't stand for something, will fall for anything.

What makes you think that the Military would support mass confiscation?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to USFREEDOM911 For This Post:

Rune (02-19-2018)

14. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    He who won't stand for something, will fall for anything.

What makes you think that the Military would support mass confiscation?
    What makes you think they won't? They are trained to obey orders. Period.

15. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    You morons go back to the same bullshit every time. So predictable.

I’ll tell you what laws will stop guys like this. I want the check on a buyer to look under his skirt for anything and everything. I want to know if he ever jaywalked or stepped on an insect. I want to know what that motherfucker had for breakfast. I want the purchase of a firearm to be the most difficult, the most excruciating experience of his life.

Fuck you and your precious Second that you have to be so emotionally tied to an inanimate object that has such little value in the rest of Western cultures. They do fine without your popguns, Rambutt. Why do you need one to survive?
    Tell you what:

Want in one hand and shit in the other.

Let us know which hand you fill first.

16. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

What makes you think they won't? They are trained to obey orders. Period.
    They are trained to obey lawful orders and swear that they will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.

Do you really believe that the US Military is going to take up arms against the majority of the US to confiscate firearms, when they themselves own their own firearms and have family members that own firearms.

This isn't China.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to USFREEDOM911 For This Post:

Rune (02-19-2018)

18. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,173 Times in 10,391 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    I am willing to give my life to defend my rights

That is why you gun grabbers will always lose this argument. You never seek to really understand.

You aren’t willing to die for it. You aren’t really willing to fight for it.

We are willing to fight and if need be die for it.

Until, you are ready to do the same, you will have to be content with the status quo. Hell, you nimrods don’t even understand the true power of the NRA. You think it is campaign donations. It is not
    No you aren't you lying motherfucker. Strap a bomb on your chest, pusswipe, and demonstrate your devotion.

You won't because you cunts are all hat no cowboy.

Pussies

19. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    They are trained to obey lawful orders and swear that they will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.

Do you really believe that the US Military is going to take up arms against the majority of the US to confiscate firearms, when they themselves own their own firearms and have family members that own firearms.

This isn't China.
    All I'm saying is police and military are known for "just following orders". It gets them out of facing the consequences of acting inhumanely towards us citizens.

20. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

All I'm saying is police and military are known for "just following orders". It gets them out of facing the consequences of acting inhumanely towards us citizens.
    Well; you're entitled to your own opinion, you're just not entitled to your own facts.