Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Read some of the Russian Tweets you fell for!

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,536 Times in 2,978 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 107 Times in 102 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    And a whole lot more which you won't accept till it hits you on the head, I'll predict not this April, but next

That's the same cop out the Evangelists rationalize, the same people that screamed about morals and family values now find themselves bowing down to an individual who characterizes the exact opposite
    I quit worrying about morals and family values long ago. I was shown the way of the world on that. We are well on our way to being the amoral nation the left wants us to be. I am a one issue voter on the national level now.

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    Leave the bar where it was when you originally made your comment, Ooda.

Near...is not across the street.

I am not a liberal. One of my majors in college was economics.
    Talk about moving goalposts. Two locations in Winston-Salem have Lowes and Home Depot within sight of each other.

Lost of economists are liberal. It's not a hard science.

3. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,795 Times in 32,158 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

I wish I had voted for a Russian tweeter......

4. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,294 Times in 27,099 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,975 Times in 2,692 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by callinectes View Post
    If he was talking about Russian interference being a Democratic hoax, then I disagree with him. I thought he was talking about Russian collusion being a Democratic hoax, and I believe that. I also do not believe that the Russian's attempted interference altered a single vote, and I don't think that was their motive anyway.
    Your assertions and wishful thinking have no merit. The Mueller investigation is far from concluded. That this indictment does not mention the Trump campaign, does not preclude future indictments from doing so.

Mueller Still Investigating Possible Collusion, Source Says

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...on-with-russia
    So we have not determined what extent the Trump campaign was aware of, turned a blind eye to, or sought Russian help. We do know Trump begged the Kremlin on national TV to hack the Democrats, and we know Kushner met in Trump Tower with Russian operatives to dig up dirt on Clinton. And we know members of the Trump campaign have repeatedly lied about the scope of their contacts with the Russians.

So, you have no basis for your unequivocal assertion and your wishful thinking.

What we do know is that Trump and his fan boys were wrong. Dead Wrong. 180 Degrees Ass Backwards Wrong about Russian interference in our election. I am wondering why Trump and his fan boys denied it for so long, why they called it a Democratic hoax...why they have shown no genuine interest in defending the United States against covert Russian operations to meddle in our elections.

What is your theory as to the relentless denial by Trump and his fan boys that this was going on, and their obvious disinterest to stop the Russians and defend our country against this type of asymmetric warfare?

5. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,394 Times in 5,099 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 908 Times in 849 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    Pro Trump Russian tweets exposed. Read them at the link below. Why was Russia so desperate for Trump to get elected?

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/social-...tweets-n848791
    Who is "you"?

6. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    Your assertions and wishful thinking have no merit. The Mueller investigation is far from concluded. That this indictment does not mention the Trump campaign, does not preclude future indictments from doing so.

So we have not determined what extent the Trump campaign was aware of, turned a blind eye to, or sought Russian help. We do know Trump begged the Kremlin on national TV to hack the Democrats, and we know Kushner met in Trump Tower with Russian operatives to dig up dirt on Clinton. And we know members of the Trump campaign have repeatedly lied about the scope of their contacts with the Russians.

So, you have no basis for your unequivocal assertion and your wishful thinking.

What we do know is that Trump and his fan boys were wrong. Dead Wrong. 180 Degrees Ass Backwards Wrong about Russian interference in our election. I am wondering why Trump and his fan boys denied it for so long, why they called it a Democratic hoax...why they have shown no genuine interest in defending the United States against covert Russian operations to meddle in our elections.

What is your theory as to the relentless denial by Trump and his fan boys that this was going on, and their obvious disinterest to stop the Russians and defend our country against this type of asymmetric warfare?
    See.....all liberals walk around like they have a stick up their ass. veryone could see that Mr. Trump was laughing at Clinton....it was a joke. But now its BEGGING? Or.....when two democrat representatives REACH OUT to what they think is RUSSIAN AGENTS....its OKIE DOKIE, no special council needed? LMAO You lost because THE TRIBES did not show up to vote after their boy "left" office. That pucker factor of SOUR GRAPES must be something to see..........

7. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    Pro Trump Russian tweets exposed. Read them at the link below. Why was Russia so desperate for Trump to get elected?

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/social-...tweets-n848791
    Putin doesn't like Hillary and it is pay back for Clinton meddling in Russias 1998 election.

8. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The truly sad thing is that if the president were a Democrat...and this crap had gone down...

...all these chumps pretending nothing important happened...

...would be ranting and raving like banshees. The indignation and contempt would be so thick, we'd be able to swim through it.

But because their dear leader is in office...it is just much ado about nothing.

The Trump sycophants are pathetic!
    And you of course would claim it was nothing.

9. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 326 Times in 306 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Unbelievable, still sticking with the debunked talk radio innuendos, beautiful
    That claim has not been debunked in any way, shape, or form:

COMEY DRAFTED STATEMENT ENDING CLINTON EMAIL INVESTIGATION MONTHS BEFORE INTERVIEWING HER, FBI CONFIRMS
    By Max Kutner On Monday, October 16, 2017 - 14:03

http://www.newsweek.com/james-comey-...atement-686140

Strzok was reportedly the official responsible for changing language in former FBI director James Comey's statement describing Clinton's private email server use from "grossly negligent" - which could carry criminal penalties - to "extremely careless."

http://www.businessinsider.com/peter...ueller-2017-12

10. The Following User Says Thank You to PraiseKek For This Post:

anatta (02-17-2018)

11. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,185 Times in 7,629 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,051 Times in 998 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by OODA View Post
    Talk about moving goalposts. Two locations in Winston-Salem have Lowes and Home Depot within sight of each other.
    Neither is, as you contended before raising the goal post, "across the street" from each other.

Lost of economists are liberal. It's not a hard science.
    And most people with a brain would realize that the reason Putin backed Trump and tried his best to defeat Hillary Clinton...was not so that he would have more formidable economic competition (egad, what a bunch of oompah that is) ...but because he wanted a moron in the office if possible (which it was)...someone who would praise him rather than oppose him...instead of Hillary Clinton, who would stand up to him and oppose him in every way possible.

Your nonsense is too pitiful for laughter, Ooda, but I am managing to laugh at it anyway.

12. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,011 Times in 3,467 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 494 Times in 452 Posts
    Blog Entries

He was a good father and husband, a hard worker hard and he loved his country... But then he read those Russian tweets and the next thing you knew he was buying a tiki torch and a red hat.

13. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,185 Times in 7,629 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,051 Times in 998 Posts

As others have mentioned, the question has really never been about whether or not the Russians actually on our election. The question is about whether they ATTEMPTED to do so.

The pathetic Trump sycophants mocking attempts to deal with that...would be like exploding volcanoes is it had happened and Hillary Clinton had won.

But...HYPOCRISY seems to be the driving force of American conservatism these days...so maybe they are to be pitied for their affliction.

14. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by leaningright View Post
    Yep, that’s why I voted for him. If it just weren’t for those Russian tweets I’d have voted for Hillary.
    No, you'd have voted for Jeb, liar. What a dupe.

15. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

16. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

As others have mentioned, the question has really never been about whether or not the Russians actually on our election. The question is about whether they ATTEMPTED to do so.

The pathetic Trump sycophants mocking attempts to deal with that...would be like exploding volcanoes is it had happened and Hillary Clinton had won.

But...HYPOCRISY seems to be the driving force of American conservatism these days...so maybe they are to be pitied for their affliction.
    All this hysteria and money to find out if they ATTEMPTED? That’s is the new spin? Good stuff

Wait until you see the Tweets and Facebook ads we have prepared for you in 2018

We will win every seat in Congress and usher in a new day and transform America