Thread: Evidence that Trump colluded Russians

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,121 Times in 2,441 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 265 Times in 242 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Evidence that Trump colluded Russians

What evidence exists at this point that Trump colluded with Russians to win the election? All I have seen Mueller come up with so far are indictments for other people and other charges, but still no evidence that Trump colluded. Where is the evidence that Trump colluded with the Russians?

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,739 Times in 27,222 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,587 Times in 18,176 Posts
    Blog Entries

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    he did it on TV

when he asked the Russians to hack hilarys emails
    *sigh*

He was obviously sarcastically asking if they could find the 30,000 e-mails Hillary admitted deleting because they were "personal". She (and her lawyers) said they were so gee, "what's the problem ? !"

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,324 Times in 2,774 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 209 Posts

I think we should wait until Mueller says "That's all folks!"

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tranquillus in Exile For This Post:

christiefan915 (02-17-2018), evince (02-17-2018)

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,629 Times in 9,297 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    What evidence exists at this point that Trump colluded with Russians to win the election? All I have seen Mueller come up with so far are indictments for other people and other charges, but still no evidence that Trump colluded. Where is the evidence that Trump colluded with the Russians?
    The star always goes on last!

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,121 Times in 2,441 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 265 Times in 242 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nji098 View Post
    *sigh*

He was obviously sarcastically asking if they could find the 30,000 e-mails Hillary admitted deleting because they were "personal". She (and her lawyers) said they were so gee, "what's the problem ? !"
    She knows all this. When lefties don't have anything, they present propaganda.

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,821 Times in 17,257 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,596 Times in 4,274 Posts

Trump says so many things that are disgusting .horrible and illegal. Then Repubs say, Oh he was joking' No he was not. Those are not jokes. Jokes are supposed to be funny. I have not seen a scintilla of humor coming from Trump. I guess I don't see the funny in asking the Russians, who he knew were interfering in our elections, to step it up.

Pay attention Trumplestilskins. The Mueller investigation is getting closer and closer to the Trump inner circle. Trump's incompetence my save him from prosecution. He may be too stupid to know what he is doing wrong.

9. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,739 Times in 27,222 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,587 Times in 18,176 Posts
    Blog Entries

he brought the Russians right into the oval office and bragged about stopping the investigation by firing Comey

he then gave them top secrets in that meeting

he refused to allow AMERICAN MEDIA into the meeting BUT ALLOWED RUSSIAN MEDIA IN

and is protecting Russia by refusing to fully implement a law on sanctions on Russia the PEOPLE duly passsed

10. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Trump gave the Russians secret information that was given to us by Israel. I guess he thought it was necessary to prove he was still working with them after getting in office. He endangered Israel and American operations. But he had to ,to prove he was still on board. We have a president who pays for sex. Good thing he is not a Democrat. That would be terrible if he was. Clintion would be shot at dawn for that.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

christiefan915 (02-17-2018)

12. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Trump gave the Russians secret information that was given to us by Israel. I guess he thought it was necessary to prove he was still working with them after getting in office. He endangered Israel and American operations. But he had to ,to prove he was still on board. We have a president who pays for sex. Good thing he is not a Democrat. That would be terrible if he was. Clintion would be shot at dawn for that.
    Does anyone else know about this ? Just wondering...

13. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

She knows all this. When lefties don't have anything, they present propaganda.
    How is that propaganda ?. Trump said that. But that is not the kind of collusion in question. It is about Trumps money laundering and business entanglements with Russian plutocrats and Cyprus banking, Trump has still not said anything against Russia or Putin. The FBI just indicted 13 Russians for interfering in our elections. They used "fake news" to disparage Hillary. Trump bitched about the FBI. Trump is using fake charges to hide behind. But he is being revealed. Even Trumpettes have to be slowly realizing that trump worked with Russia and he is still. The Russian playbook is to destroy the FBI. Trump is doing that for them.

14. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Trump says so many things that are disgusting .horrible and illegal. Then Repubs say, Oh he was joking' No he was not. Those are not jokes. Jokes are supposed to be funny. I have not seen a scintilla of humor coming from Trump. I guess I don't see the funny in asking the Russians, who he knew were interfering in our elections, to step it up.

Pay attention Trumplestilskins. The Mueller investigation is getting closer and closer to the Trump inner circle. Trump's incompetence my save him from prosecution. He may be too stupid to know what he is doing wrong.
    O.k., so why did Rod Rosenstein say Friday afternoon that "...no Americans were wittingly involved" and Russias' meddling "didn't affect the outcome of the election" ? Our "unbiased" Media (and the Dems) have been assuring us that "Mueller is closing in on Trump" for how long now ?

15. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 4 Times in 4 Posts

You do realize that this is an ongoing investigation, and that Mueller establishing that Russian interests worked to influence the election is only part of his mandate, yes?

Gates is flipping, which means he'll roll on Manafort, and Manafort knows a lot. Plus, who knows what Bannon told Mueller without the thread of executive privilege hanging over him? Oh, a reckoning is coming. Not looking good for the Donald. Not good at all.

16. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

O.k., so why did Rod Rosenstein say Friday afternoon that "...no Americans were wittingly involved" and Russias' meddling "didn't affect the outcome of the election" ? Our "unbiased" Media (and the Dems) have been assuring us that "Mueller is closing in on Trump" for how long now ?
    Dude, that's why you don't take statements out of context.

Pretty much EVERY SENTENCE Rosenstein said started with "In this indictment, ..." As in, this particular set of indictments didn't explicitly state that any Americans were involved, wittingly or unwittingly; this in no way means that NO Americans were wittingly or unwittingly involved in anything still part of the ongoing investigation.

The text of the entire indictment is here.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...russia/553601/

Friday's indictments were the foundation for what, I think, will prove to be an ironclad case against the campaign, if not Trump himself. Personally, I don't think it will get all the way up the chain, but I can always hope.

17. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Does anyone else know about this ? Just wondering...
    Know about what, Trump dropping classified info about an Israeli op to the Russians? Yeah, I thought we all knew about that.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a8071086.html