Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: 16 more indictments in the nothing burger probe!

1. #151 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,394 Times in 5,099 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 908 Times in 849 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CharacterAssassin View Post
    Not at all surprised that you'd be forced to pretend that what you posted was relevant to anything I stated.

Meth heads like you are just so predictable.

It's OK that you're living in pathological fear of Bob Mueller and his team, little guy.
    The question is relevant. You just don't like the answer.

What is it you think I fear? Be specific.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cancel 2018.2 For This Post:

MAGA MAN (02-16-2018)

3. #152 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Royal Highness View Post
    right.

this is what we get after a year. a bunch of randos that we admit didn't even change the election results, and that no american had any knowing connection to. literally nothing.

and it has absolutely zero to do with trump. We have had a year of this bullshit, plus the illegal spying on the trump campaign, and still, nothing on him.

Face it liberals, it's over.
    the illegal spying by using the Steele dossier to get the Clarence Page wiretap
    ( and incidental collections from that) is the real story here

4. #153 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,276 Times in 27,089 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,975 Times in 2,692 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    he corrected his view after the election. The facts are "da Russians" had no effect on the election results.
    But I understand you need to hold onto that hate, even though you have absolutely no basis to say he was lying
    Oh, I see. How many times is Trump going to have to "correct" his "mistakes", aka lies??

I have seen no alarm, no concern, not the slightest discomfort from jpp.com Trumpettes, Fox News, and the greater wingnutosphere that the Kremlin was actively interfering in an American presidential election and providing aid and assistance to get Trump elected.

Why the conspicuous and complete absence of even the slightest concern by Trumpettes about this??

"A 37-page indictment filed by Special Counsel Robert Mueller on Friday lays out the most detailed picture of how the Russian government sought to interfere in the 2016 election, meddling with voters to sow division in American society, and encouraging the election of Donald Trump in what the defendants referred to as “information warfare against the United States of America.”"

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...oadmap/553604/

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

christiefan915 (02-17-2018)

6. #154 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gayrod View Post
    Funny I though this probe was going to be shut down last week, according to some on here!

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5...b05c2bcaca8989
    You really jumped the shark on this one.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MAGA MAN For This Post:

Granule (02-16-2018)

8. #155 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,318 Times in 2,772 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 209 Posts

the illegal spying by using the Steele dossier to get the Clarence Page wiretap
    ( and incidental collections from that) is the real story here

And the evidence is ... what NUNES says? LOL!

9. #156 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    Oh, I see. How many times is Trump going to have to "correct" his "mistakes", aka lies??

I have seen no alarm, no concern, not the slightest discomfort from jpp.com Trumpettes, Fox News, and the greater wingnutosphere that the Kremlin was actively interfering in an American presidential election and providing aid and assistance to get Trump elected.

Why the conspicuous and complete absence of even the slightest concern by Trumpettes about this??
    once he got official briefings- on his trip to Vietnam -very early in his presidency he was on board with "da Russian" interference.

But he's always steadfastly denied any collusion, and only meatheads ( or Democrats)
    would be so gullible/self-imposed stupidity to think Trump and Putin colluded to win the election..

Interference? what? buying FB ads and showing up at rallies is supposed to concern me?

What concerns me is the real world idiotic sanctions, and being stuck in Syria with a hostile Russia
    instead of working towards Syrian reconstruction and a political solution to the war with Russia.
    Because I can guarantee you Putin has no choice but to treat us as hostile there and worldwide.

Further I guarantee the Sino/Russian military alliance is stronger then ever..and because of this junk?

And please don't think any of this is new -it's not -we meddled in the Yeltsin election-
    but hey we can do no wrong..we just screwed over any chance to reduce NATO tensions
    with yet more money/weapons/personnel for the European Reassurance Initiatives..

I have serious doubts if we even coordinate on anti-terorrism drills with Russia anymore

10. #157 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,654 Times in 4,435 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 184 Times in 180 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    I have seen no alarm, no concern, not the slightest discomfort from jpp.com Trumpettes, Fox News, and the greater wingnutosphere that the Kremlin was actively interfering in an American presidential election and p[B]roviding aid and assistance to get Trump elected.
    Did a Facebook meme posted by a Russian influence American opinion any more than a post by an American? And did an anti-Hillary post influence more people than an anti-Trump post? Did you or anybody else reading this change their vote based on Facebook posts? We know both the Soviet Union/Russia and the U. S. have been trying to influence election results for years and weren't and we haven't been that concerned or alarmed until now. Was Clinton wrong to try to elect Yeltsin?

Seeing no alarm or concern from the right about Russian involvement is the same as saying you saw no concern or alarm from the left about Hillary's emails. Nobody complains about what their side does.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

dukkha (02-16-2018), NOVA (02-16-2018)

12. #158 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,276 Times in 27,089 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,975 Times in 2,692 Posts

once he got official briefings- on his trip to Vietnam -very early in his presidency he was on board with "da Russian" interference.

But he's always steadfastly denied any collusion, and only meatheads ( or Democrats)
    would be so gullible/self-imposed stupidity to think Trump and Putin colluded to win the election..

Interference? what? buying FB ads and showing up at rallies is supposed to concern me?

What concerns me is the real world idiotic sanctions, and being stuck in Syria with a hostile Russia
    instead of working towards Syrian reconstruction and a political solution to the war with Russia.
    Because I can guarantee you Putin has no choice but to treat us as hostile there and worldwide.

Further I guarantee the Sino/Russian military alliance is stronger then ever..and because of this junk?

And please don't think any of this is new -it's not -we meddled in the Yeltsin election-
    but hey we can do no wrong..we just screwed over any chance to reduce NATO tensions
    with yet more money/weapons/personnel for the European Reassurance Initiatives..

I have serious doubts if we even coordinate on anti-terorrism drills with Russia anymore
    Your story keeps changing. You keep moving the goal posts.

You know what life has taught me about people who keep changing their stories and moving the goal posts? It has taught me that they are lying their asses off, they are being deceptive.

Trump and much of the right wing initially suggested the Russian weren't doing anything.
    They claimed the Mueller investigation was a nothingburger. There have already been more indictment and plea bargains than in two decades of investigating Bill and Hillary Clinton.

I find it alarming that the Kremlin interfered in an American presidential election, but Trump's fan boys spent the last 18 months denying it..... and when theu begrudgingly were forced to admit it, who no genuine concern about a foreign power attempting to influence on of our election.

Why the lack of concern? Still have not heard a credible answer to that.

13. #159 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

You are a traitor

14. #160 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,495 Times in 1,799 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 171 Times in 164 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    Read the indictment, that’s not what they’re charged with.
    37 pages. I got better things to do with my time. It's one of many reasons I'm not a lawyer.
    But I'd be grateful if you summarized it.

15. #161 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,318 Times in 2,772 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 209 Posts

JUNE 25, 2017
    Government officials, members of Congress from both parties and even some Trump supporters had hoped that, with the campaign behind him, Mr. Trump would finally speak declaratively about the email hacking and recognize the threat Russian cyberattacks present, without asterisks, wisecracks, caveats or obfuscation.

That hope has dissipated. The latest presidential tweets were proof to dismayed members of Mr. Trump’s party that he still refuses to acknowledge a basic fact agreed upon by four American intelligence agencies: Russia orchestrated the attacks, and did it to help get him elected.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/25/u...is-allies.html

16. #162 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 7 Times in 7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    as has been pointed out, if Mueller or the congressional investigations had ANYTHING on Trump with regards to "russian collusion" it would have leaked to the media by now.

He ain't got shit and you know it

hahahahaha that's what you dick heads have been saying for months "there's nothing" what are you doing on your knees every night praying please don't get trumpie the con man... Mueller is getting very close now the russian connections are getting laid away, soon that fag son in law jared and his fraud convicted family Mueller will have that fuk soon and the bitch ivankia you know the daughter that father was fukin when she was a child huh. everything will come out one way or another and you dork recons what will you say huh"it's all a lie, you and the rest are the most despicable liars on earth and once everyone finds out you'll see how fast you'll get thrown out...

17. #163 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cash View Post

hahahahaha that's what you dick heads have been saying for months "there's nothing" what are you doing on your knees every night praying please don't get trumpie the con man... Mueller is getting very close now the russian connections are getting laid away, soon that fag son in law jared and his fraud convicted family Mueller will have that fuk soon and the bitch ivankia you know the daughter that father was fukin when she was a child huh. everything will come out one way or another and you dork recons what will you say huh"it's all a lie, you and the rest are the most despicable liars on earth and once everyone finds out you'll see how fast you'll get thrown out...
    Are you one of Evince's other personalities?

18. #164 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,495 Times in 1,799 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 171 Times in 164 Posts

I really have to wonder if there would be any investigation at all had the Queen of Corruption won in a landslide. Hmmmmm.

19. #165 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by aloysious View Post
    I really have to wonder if there would be any investigation at all had the Queen of Corruption won in a landslide. Hmmmmm.
    Fuck no. And the Clinton foundation would have been worth billions.