Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Paul Ryan’s 3 Years Of Arguing Against ‘Knee-Jerk’ Reactions To Shootings

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 16 Times in 16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    You posted an opinion. Even YOU said so. I don't need to counter an unsubstantiated opinion. It refutes itself.
    I posted facts. When will you refute them? Never. Because you can't. The facts in favor of legalization are concrete. Prohibition is a fallacy, an outdated law which had no clear logical reason for being written originally, much less for being kept. This is why continued legalization is a trend you cannot stop. I can't wait to see your reaction when the last state legalizes.

In other words the police don't support you using it. Got it.
    It is not their place to either support or not support the actual use. They disagree with the law, they want it legalized. That's the point. Marijuana prohibition is a waste of law enforcement's time and resources, and distracts them from catching dangerous criminals like murderers, rapists, stalkers, and thieves. This is another fact that you keep wanting to deflect from.
    “I was not born to be forced. I will breathe after my own fashion. Let us see who is the strongest.” - Henry David Thoreau

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TrippyHippy View Post
    I posted facts. When will you refute them? Never. Because you can't. The facts in favor of legalization are concrete. Prohibition is a fallacy, an outdated law with had no clear logical reason for being written anyway. This is why continued legalization is a trend you cannot stop. I can't wait to see your reaction when the last state legalizes.

It is not their place to either support or not support the actual use. They disagree with the law, they want it legalized. That's the point. Marijuana prohibition is a waste of law enforcement's time and resources. This is another fact that you want to deflect from.
    When will you post facts instead of a biased opinion you call facts?

In other words, what I said about the reason police oppose the laws have nothing to do with why you support it. They don't you getting high. They realize you're nothing more than a selfish little pothead that doesn't like to be told no.

My reaction will be I hope you get smoked up while driving and wrap yourself around the biggest tree in your path. The more of you it happens to the better. Same with drunk drivers. Hopefully none of you will kill innocent people while you're following your selfish motives.

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

When will you post facts instead of a biased opinion you call facts?
    They are not biased facts. They are facts you refuse to dispute. There is a difference.

In other words, what I said about the reason police oppose the laws have nothing to do with why you support it. They don't you getting high. They realize you're nothing more than a selfish little pothead that doesn't like to be told no.
    In other words, they support legalization. Because marijuana prohibition is a waste of law enforcement time and resources. That's all the polling represents. Stop projecting your shit into it. Stay within the realm of facts. I know it's difficult for you.

My reaction will be I hope you get smoked up while driving and wrap yourself around the biggest tree in your path. The more of you it happens to the better. Same with drunk drivers. Hopefully none of you will kill innocent people while you're following your selfish motives.
    So you're the one that supports drunk and stoned driving.
    “I was not born to be forced. I will breathe after my own fashion. Let us see who is the strongest.” - Henry David Thoreau

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

They are not biased facts. They are facts you refuse to dispute. There is a difference.

In other words, they support legalization. Because marijuana prohibition is a waste of law enforcement time and resources. That's all the polling represents. Stop projecting your shit into it. Stay within the realm of facts. I know it's difficult for you.

So you're the one that supports drunk and stoned driving.
    Perhaps the fox/chicken house example didn't make sense. They're not fact because you call them facts. Facts can be proven. All you've done is said something.

Projecting? You mean like you assuming it's because they don't want to spend time ?

No, I support YOU doing it and hitting a big tree. No loss whatsoever.

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Perhaps the fox/chicken house example didn't make sense. They're not fact because you call them facts. Facts can be proven. All you've done is said something.
    No, I provided concrete facts. Like the fact that 2/3rds of law enforcement support legalization:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ld-be-relaxed/

Like the fact one of the reasons is because they want to focus on real crime. Like violent crime. Murderers and rapists.

See #2

https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...juana-20130627

Like the fact that we could rake in much needed tax revenue to the tune of billions. And save billions. Creating a much needed surplus in a time when the government is running clean out of money and trillions in debt. Not to mention the millions of jobs it creates. It's the economic stimulus of our fucking dreams. And you, a dimwitted dork with a stick up his ass, want to cheat the American people out of this stimulus.

http://www.businessinsider.com/canna...by-2025-2018-1

Like the fact that use of cannabis presents no legitimate harm to anybody. In fact, violent crime has dropped significantly in legal states. Another fact.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...mmets-us-study
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a8160311.html
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/janetwb...annabis-study/

These are the facts. Your counter?

Projecting? You mean like you assuming it's because they don't want to spend time ?
    That's literally one of the reasons they cited, fucknut.

No, I support YOU doing it and hitting a big tree. No loss whatsoever.
    Right. For days now you have been hounding me and encouraging me to smoke weed and go drive my car. You also said that about OwlWoman's kids. And anybody else who likes smoking weed or drinking. You love people driving fucked up, it gets your rocks off. Out of the two of us, based on these facts (oops...facts again), who shows more support for driving under the influence?

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

No, I provided concrete facts. Like the fact that 2/3rds of law enforcement support legalization:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ld-be-relaxed/

Like the fact one of the reasons is because they want to focus on real crime. Like violent crime. Murderers and rapists.

See #2

https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...juana-20130627

Like the fact that we could rake in much needed tax revenue to the tune of billions. And save billions. Creating a much needed surplus in a time when the government is running clean out of money and trillions in debt. Not to mention the millions of jobs it creates. It's the economic stimulus of our fucking dreams. And you, a dimwitted dork with a stick up his ass, want to cheat the American people out of this stimulus.

http://www.businessinsider.com/canna...by-2025-2018-1

Like the fact that use of cannabis presents no legitimate harm to anybody. In fact, violent crime has dropped significantly in legal states. Another fact.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...mmets-us-study
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a8160311.html
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/janetwb...annabis-study/

These are the facts. Your counter?

That's literally one of the reasons they cited, fucknut.

Right. For days now you have been hounding me and encouraging me to smoke weed and go drive my car. You also said that about OwlWoman's kids. And anybody else who likes smoking weed or drinking. You love people driving fucked up, it gets your rocks off. Out of the two of us, based on these facts (oops...facts again), who shows more support for driving under the influence?
    Sad how you call your opinion facts and claim that because a few cops may have said that, it applies to all of them.

You said that pot doesn't harm anyone. That's a lie. It's made you a stupid motherfucker. Perhaps your mother smoked too much when she fucked whatever sperm donor it is that is your baby daddy.

I'd love it if you, while on a road by yourself, got smoked up, drove, and hit a big tree.

7. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It applies to the 2/3rds of cops that want it legalized, smartass.

You are the king of deflection. Seriously. You should get an award from the JPP staff or something, nobody deflects like you do. You can spend hours shootings messages back at me like a ping pong ball without once addressing the abundantly sourced facts provided in the discussion. All you have is personal attacks on me saying I'm stupid from smoking weed or you hope I get in a car crash. It's because you have no actual, valid evidence or facts to provide yourself.

Prove me wrong. Refute my arguments. Give me veritable facts in favor of cannabis prohibition.
    You can't site yourself as a source when you claim pot isn't harmful.

You ask me to disprove something you haven't proven. All it boils down to is your a worthless fucking pothead that is concerned about nothing more than the next time you can get high.

I don't really care how the pot gets you. You can get some tainted shit and it do you in as far as I'm concerned as long as it happens. You can smoke one in bed, fall asleep and burn to death. I don't really care as long as it happens.

8. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sirthinksalot View Post
    ^^The literal translation of "katzgar"^^

9. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,553 Times in 53,373 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    I love that they are avoiding the same memes that they have done for years now after a killing
    it means they know people are not buying it anymore
    Guess our congress critter didn't get that memo yet. He's new though (since 2016). He was purchased for only $6K by the NRA. Bet his price goes up this year.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graph...=.40359d4699c5

10. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    how did gun toters help stop Vegas asshole ?
    a country music gala in a totin state.
    who got saved by all those gun nuts?
    In fact, one band member said that they took cover in their band bus where they had a bunch of weapons, but they were too afraid to go out and use them, for fear that law enforcement would think that they were the ones doing the massacre.

11. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    In fact, one band member said that they took cover in their band bus where they had a bunch of weapons, but they were too afraid to go out and use them, for fear that law enforcement would think that they were the ones doing the massacre.
    This is the part of concealed carry that the gun nuts aren't smart enough to think about

12. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by katzgar View Post
    This is the part of concealed carry that the gun nuts aren't smart enough to think about