Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: It is pointless to exchange with a gun hugger on gun reform,

1. #256 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,386 Times in 14,102 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ZappasGuitar View Post
    You don't want honest discussion and you keep trying to twist what I said.

Yup, that makes you just another gun lover in my book.
    You and "honest discussion", thanks for the laugh liar

2. #257 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 114 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    Why do those on the left that constantly refer to the Constitution as a living, changing document only want to apply muskets to the 2nd amendment? Strange how they apply the living document concept only to those things not mentioned at all in the Constitution but ignore those that are.
    as far as I am concerned, the damned are delusional sickos. they wish to be enslaved. they are hellbent on surrender to "allah"/ Lucifer/ [satan the enemy of the free and living]. I reckon they are predestined to give up their God given sovereignty.
    Last edited by iewitness; 02-19-2018 at 05:32 PM.
    Even so, Come, Lord Jesus
    I do not participate in delusion count me out

3. #258 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,761 Times in 4,510 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 185 Times in 181 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Threedee View Post
    Do you think the 2nd Amendment protects access to AR-15s?
    There might not be a right but if state or federal laws do not prohibit an AR-15 then people have the freedom to own one. 7 states ban them and some local jurisdictions also have bans.

4. #259 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,031 Times in 698 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 24 Times in 22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    Did you express sympathy? If so, I missed it.
    Why do I, or anyone else, need to express sympathy to someone who wasn't involved in the event? Am I unsympathetic to cancer patients because I haven't reblogged one of the many Boomer posts about cancer? Is the only way to express emotion do proclaim it on Social media?

5. #260 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sirthinksalot View Post
    You are a giant pain in the ass. There is no discussing anything rationally with hemorrhoids.
    The death of children is on your hands

6. #261 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    That wasn't an insult, truth, have you ever seen an arguement supporting guns that falls outside of the parameters I noted above?

And gun huggers don't want to address guns, conservatives are more interested in spreading guns, look at the gun carry reciprocal legislation they just snuck thru the House, they have no interest in any measure of any kind that could help alleviate gun violence or school shootings if it means taking a serious look at regulating weapons, weapons of any kind

As I said, pointless
    Before I jump in, do you know anything about guns?
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

7. #262 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    He knows he hates them.

8. #263 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,551 Times in 2,991 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 107 Times in 102 Posts

My BIL (who owns absolutely no weapons) posted this on FB earlier. It is relevant and is exactly why I And many others ask what specific law anti gun people want passed to prevent the bad stuff.

“Until we can ban all of them we might as well ban none of them.” - former senator H. Mettzenbaum

9. #264 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by leaningright View Post
    My BIL (who owns absolutely no weapons) posted this on FB earlier. It is relevant and is exactly why I And many others ask what specific law anti gun people want passed to prevent the bad stuff.

“Until we can ban all of them we might as well ban none of them.” - former senator H. Mettzenbaum

The #neveragain is going around regarding school shootings. That is a worthy goal, one I hope we would all desire. Their attempt to get there is through gun regulation. And the only way that happens is all guns are eliminated. Since we know that won't happen what's going to be the response after we pass more regulation and another shooting happens? Continued regulation until they are no longer legal

10. #265 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    The #neveragain is going around regarding school shootings. That is a worthy goal, one I hope we would all desire. Their attempt to get there is through gun regulation. And the only way that happens is all guns are eliminated. Since we know that won't happen what's going to be the response after we pass more regulation and another shooting happens? Continued regulation until they are no longer legal
    Absolutely. Bit by bit. Little by little. Regulation by regulation. Make guns less available. Make guns and ammo less affordable through regulation and licensing/liability insurance requirements. Make them harder to get by requiring [government] classes. All of these are efforts with the end goal of elimination or at the very least, severe restriction of private gun ownership.

11. #266 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,834 Times in 17,265 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,601 Times in 4,278 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    Why don't you address the "liberal culture" that's led up to this. Parents afraid to discipline their children for fear of losing them. Boys in girls bathrooms. Burning and disrespecting our flag. Rap music glorifying rape, gangs and violence of all types. the list goes on...
    In order to make an absurd claim like that, you have to offer proof. it is the rightys wgo teach violence and aggression to their kids, both philosophically and through excessive punishment. It is the gun loving rightys shooting the country up.

12. #267 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,834 Times in 17,265 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,601 Times in 4,278 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    Eliminate semi automatics. Eliminate extra large clips. Eliminate bump stocks. Take guns from people who are daft. Make gun lovers take classes and pass tests. Make gun owners lock them up to keep their kids away from them. Then make them turn them in.

13. #268 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,245 Times in 13,970 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,056 Times in 2,851 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    Enough, qualified on five of them, even sharpshooter on the M16, but what difference does it make if one knows anything about guns, I know little about bombs but common sense tells me one type kills a whole more and quicker than others

14. #269 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    In order to make an absurd claim like that, you have to offer proof. it is the rightys wgo teach violence and aggression to their kids, both philosophically and through excessive punishment. It is the gun loving rightys shooting the country up.
    And that’s abunch of bull shstye...

Note, another tactic of both sides. Assign the nuts committing stupid acts to the other side.

15. #270 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Eliminate semi automatics. Eliminate extra large clips. Eliminate bump stocks. Take guns from people who are daft. Make gun lovers take classes and pass tests. Make gun owners lock them up to keep their kids away from them. Then make them turn them in.
    At least you are honest. You do make LR's point