Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Many dead in Florida high school

1. #301 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,318 Times in 2,772 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 209 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseKek View Post
    And here come the fascist pigs ready to stand on the corpses of dead children in order to push their anti-Constitutional agenda.

Within hours the conspiracy theories are up and running.

Check out the comments. This is a classic:

"Now the attention of the sheeple has been diverted away from the Clinton Crime Family & the failing Muller "Investigation". Another successful False Flag."

2. #302 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    Don't move to America
    Don't intend to, too many loonys

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

3. #303 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,176 Times in 10,394 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    Nope. What is it about a higher percentage of people owning guns in the '70's that bothers you so much?
    What is it about the per capita guns that you want to avoid?

4. #304 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    I agree, the drinking age should be 18. Either that, or the minimum age to serve in the armed forces should be 21.
    I was told by PMP that adults should've able to buy guns, yet the authorities consider 21 the minimum age to buy alcohol.

5. #305 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 6,202 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 493 Times in 469 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Havana Moon View Post
    I was told by PMP that adults should've able to buy guns, yet the authorities consider 21 the minimum age to buy alcohol.

Can I assume by your post that you are over 21?

For an Englishman, you suck at English, lol.
    Every life matters

6. #306 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,362 Times in 14,089 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    What is it about the per capita guns that you want to avoid?
    How about you go back and respond to Mott directly then

7. The Following User Says Thank You to cawacko For This Post:

TOP (02-15-2018)

8. #307 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,448 Times in 965 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 45 Times in 42 Posts

I just listened to a radio news report on this mass shooting and not once did the report use the words children/teenagers/youth or in anyway indicate that the victims were not adults. They were referred to as either victims or people.

I wonder why it was reported that way?

9. #308 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    How about you go back and respond to Mott directly then
    I understand why you don’t wish to answer.

10. #309 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,256 Times in 960 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 137 Times in 127 Posts
    Blog Entries

When guns are banned, only the criminals and the government are armed. In Germany 2016:

July 22

Munich, Germany: 9 dead, 27 injured
    At about 6 PM, 18-year-old David Ali Sonboly, a German-Iranian local, opened fire on a group of people near the McDonald's in the Olympia shopping mall with a reactivated 9mm Glock 17 pistol he'd bought on the dark web, likely form Slovakia. He killed nine individuals: 14-year-old girls Armela Segashi, Can Leyla, and Sabina Sulaj, 14-year-old Roberto Rafael, 15-year-old Selcuk Kilic, 17-year-old Hussein Daitzik, 18-year-old Guilliano Kollmann, 21-year-old Dijamant Zabergja, and 45-year-old Sevda Dag. He also injured at least 27 people before ultimately shooting himself in the head near the mall; officials found over 300 bullets in his backpack when they found his body. Although early reports suggested Sonboly might have been one of many attackers operating in and near the mall, it now appears that he acted alone—and had been planning the attack for at least a year. Sonboly's motives were, as of publication, still vague, but he may have acted on an obsession with school shootings, possibly fueled by psychiatric issues from being bullied for which he had received treatment. Authorities are also trying to determine why he targeted these individuals, many of whom he'd lured to the food court via a fake Facebook account created in May through which he offered free food, but none of whom were his classmates despite his obsession with school shootings.
    TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

11. #310 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by J Craft View Post
    When guns are banned, only the criminals and the government are armed. In Germany 2016:

July 22

Munich, Germany: 9 dead, 27 injured
    At about 6 PM, 18-year-old David Ali Sonboly, a German-Iranian local, opened fire on a group of people near the McDonald's in the Olympia shopping mall with a reactivated 9mm Glock 17 pistol he'd bought on the dark web, likely form Slovakia. He killed nine individuals: 14-year-old girls Armela Segashi, Can Leyla, and Sabina Sulaj, 14-year-old Roberto Rafael, 15-year-old Selcuk Kilic, 17-year-old Hussein Daitzik, 18-year-old Guilliano Kollmann, 21-year-old Dijamant Zabergja, and 45-year-old Sevda Dag. He also injured at least 27 people before ultimately shooting himself in the head near the mall; officials found over 300 bullets in his backpack when they found his body. Although early reports suggested Sonboly might have been one of many attackers operating in and near the mall, it now appears that he acted alone—and had been planning the attack for at least a year. Sonboly's motives were, as of publication, still vague, but he may have acted on an obsession with school shootings, possibly fueled by psychiatric issues from being bullied for which he had received treatment. Authorities are also trying to determine why he targeted these individuals, many of whom he'd lured to the food court via a fake Facebook account created in May through which he offered free food, but none of whom were his classmates despite his obsession with school shootings.
    Only nine? Does that even qualify as a top 10 here?

12. #311 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Also using an illegal gun in 2016

July 2

Zitiste, Serbia: 5 dead, 22 injured
    Sometime aftermidnight, a 38-year-old man identified only as Z.S. in official reports saw his ex-wife out with friends at a local café. An argument ensued, and Z.S. left the café, only to return at about1:40 Am with an illegal Kalashnikov-type automatic rifle—one of thousands of such guns floating around the nation since the wars that engulfed the Balkans during the 1990s. He fired three shots into the air, then targeted his wife and one other woman, shooting them dead on site, before opening random fire on everyone else in the café. The shooter ultimately hit 25 more people (including at least three minors), three of whom died on the way to hospitals in neighboring cities and seven of whom required surgery and were, as of publication, still in critical condition. Z.S. tried to flee the site, but at least one person at the café grabbed his gun and wrestled it away from him. Soon after local police caught up with and apprehended the shooter.
    TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

13. #312 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

14. #313 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    Can I assume by your post that you are over 21?

For an Englishman, you suck at English, lol.
    Allow me to clarify then, 18 should the right age to buy alcohol and 21 should be for firearms. I would further suggest that all applicants for a licence, have to get a certificate from a doctor stating that they don't suffer any mental problems. Any doctors found falsifying certificates should be struck off.

15. #314 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,362 Times in 14,089 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    I understand why you don’t wish to answer.
    No, you wanted to derail what was being discussed and why I responded as I did. Congrats, mission accomplished.

16. #315 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    The vast majority of gunhumpers do not hunt. They just have them so they can feel superior and patriotic and manly. Something quite Freudian there.
    But, I also don't think that the vast majority became murderers either. All the men in my family (my dad and uncles) were mainly from the 'greatest generation', the WWll guys. They were responsible men who believed one of their major roles was to protect their families and property. They all had a gun stashed away somewhere in the house. None of them ever talked about guns, went to shooting ranges or sport hunting.

I came of age in the peace & love flower power generation. Yet, at that same time it seemed to be when certain groups with violence came out, too. Then, came the breakdown of families, more divorces or no marriage at all, kids with no responsible male father figure to guide young kids into responsible adulthood, the "me" generations, faithless with no focused direction and discipline, more violence when people didn't get whatever they wanted in life immediately, and it has snowballed ever since.

And, I love critters, too. For years while living in my home town of Miami, I used to volunteer at Pelican Island in Biscayne Bay.....loved helping out the "pellies", LOL. When I got involved with horses here in Ocala, I learned and practiced equine massage therapy. I still try to be involved with the local pet rescue as well. Still, I eat beef, poultry, pork, fowl, wild game and seafood though.

In a perfect world there would be no guns at ALL.....for ANYONE. It's not. As long as there is an element of humanity out there bent on killing other human beings, there are those of us who would simply like to defend ourselves if and when needed. jmho.
    Last edited by Stretch; 02-15-2018 at 12:49 PM.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stretch For This Post:

dukkha (02-15-2018), ThatOwlWoman (02-15-2018)