Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: 40 million people in poverty, USA.

1. #181 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DonaldvoTrumpovich View Post
    But, but, but you said it's more than just 'believing'. You have to live it.

Make up your mind. Geez, you don't know what you believe, do you?

And you still won't answer my question because it destroys your argument.

Sad.
    What did I say that was in contrast to what else I've said??

You seem to be spoiling for a fight and I don't intend to enable you.
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

2. #182 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,362 Times in 6,034 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 602 Times in 566 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    What did I say that was in contrast to what else I've said??

You seem to be spoiling for a fight and I don't intend to enable you.
    Why are you so afraid to answer a simple hypothetical question? Is it because you know what the answer is but you can't accept it? Are you afraid that you're more like the first person in the scenario and ashamed you may lose to an atheist?
    So be a man and answer the freaking question:

if you have two people, one who goes to church every Sunday, prays every day, worships God every day and follows his word. The other is an Atheist but is twice as altruistic, twice as charitable, twice as magnanimous as the first one. Which one do you believe has the better chance of receiving your "infinite gains"?
    Judge Juan M. Merchan wrote that Trump “appears to take the position that his situation and this case are unique and that the pre-trial publicity will never subside. However, this view does not align with reality.”

3. #183 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Why are you so afraid to answer a simple hypothetical question? Is it because you know what the answer is but you can't accept it? Are you afraid that you're more like the first person in the scenario and ashamed you may lose to an atheist?
    So be a man and answer the freaking question:

if you have two people, one who goes to church every Sunday, prays every day, worships God every day and follows his word. The other is an Atheist but is twice as altruistic, twice as charitable, twice as magnanimous as the first one. Which one do you believe has the better chance of receiving your "infinite gains"?
    No fear involved.
    I've told you, that it doesn't matter what I think about either one; because God isn't relying on my answer, nor is it my decision, and between the two of us, you seem to be the one who's having trouble accepting an answer.

You do seem upset that I won't dance to your music, though.

4. #184 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 7 Times in 7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kacper View Post
    Even taking your position at face value, it does not change that the DNC routinely bends over backwards to screw southern states. Killed Tobacco; Killed small manufacturing; Trying to Kill Coal; Trying to kill farming. It doesn't matter how much you cut from defense if you send it all to NYC and Silicon Valley.

You are such a uniformed clown it isn't worth discussing anything with you

5. #185 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,426 Times in 5,873 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 6,510 Times in 6,253 Posts
    Blog Entries

Would you like to take a bet, that I've deleted the posts that you say I have; because I can ask the MODs to look at any deleted posts of mine and resurrect them.

If they find a racist one, I'll go on permabam; but if there are none, then you get placed on permaban.

What RACE are Islamic and Palestinians??
    As I said- you don't know what ' racism ' is. You're a cowardly moron. Your posts are stuffed with racist rhetoric- and you don't even know it. You truly are a contemptible dumbass.
    " First they came for the journalists...
    We don't know what happened after that . "

Maria Ressa.

6. #186 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

No fear involved.
    I've told you, that it doesn't matter what I think about either one; because God isn't relying on my answer, nor is it my decision, and between the two of us, you seem to be the one who's having trouble accepting an answer.

You do seem upset that I won't dance to your music, though.
    Your lame excuses for why you won't answer are laughable and speak volumes on your belief flaws. You can't answer truthfully because it shoots your belief system full of holes. Your belief system is flawed and you just can't deal with that.

Man is judged on his contributions to the human spirit, not by how many times he walks into a church and genuflects to worship God.
    God doesn't care how many times you praise him and tell him how great he is. He cares if you helped the person less fortunate than you who needs help.

I hope to God you'll start seeing the flaws in your beliefs. You'll be a better person for it.
    Judge Juan M. Merchan wrote that Trump “appears to take the position that his situation and this case are unique and that the pre-trial publicity will never subside. However, this view does not align with reality.”

7. #187 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,180 Times in 2,409 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 244 Times in 225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cash View Post

You are such a uniformed clown it isn't worth discussing anything with you
    That "I am smarter than you" is an act of intellectual cowardice. Your bias is being challenged and you are scurrying away. Be gone, peon.

8. #188 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by moon2012 View Post
    As I said- you don't know what ' racism ' is. You're a cowardly moron. Your posts are stuffed with racist rhetoric- and you don't even know it. You truly are a contemptible dumbass.
    Then you are able to show that "racist rhetoric" and yet you've been unable to do so.

Is it because it's not there or are you just being lazy?

9. #189 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Your lame excuses for why you won't answer are laughable and speak volumes on your belief flaws. You can't answer truthfully because it shoots your belief system full of holes. Your belief system is flawed and you just can't deal with that.

Man is judged on his contributions to the human spirit, not by how many times he walks into a church and genuflects to worship God.
    God doesn't care how many times you praise him and tell him how great he is. He cares if you helped the person less fortunate than you who needs help.

I hope to God you'll start seeing the flaws in your beliefs. You'll be a better person for it.
    How have my answers been untruthful?

You keep adding to your requests, in an apparent desire to have me react to what you post; but as I said:
    It doesn't matter what I think about either one; because God isn't relying on my answer.

Where did I say anything about walking into Church and genuflecting?

When did God start depending on you, to judge others?

10. #190 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

How have my answers been untruthful?

You keep adding to your requests, in an apparent desire to have me react to what you post; but as I said:
    It doesn't matter what I think about either one; because God isn't relying on my answer.

Where did I say anything about walking into Church and genuflecting?

When did God start depending on you, to judge others?
    We're talking about the logic behind Pascal's quote, not about talking to God.
    God isn't interested in your answer. God didn't ask you the question. I did.
    I'm the one to which you're answering the question, not God.
    You posted Pascal's quote so it matters to me what you think. That's what debate and conversation is all about.
    You ask me a question. I answer it. I reciprocate by asking you a follow up.
    But when you bring up these silly comments like:
    the conversation deteriorates.
    It's not about God depending on me or me judging others. You're just throwing that out there because you got nothing else.
    If you don't want to answer the question, just say so and save the reasons why BS.
    But if you're going to put a Pascal quote as your signature, you should be able to defend it, don't you think?
    If you can't, maybe you should delete it and put something else.

11. #191 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

We're talking about the logic behind Pascal's quote, not about talking to God.
    God isn't interested in your answer. God didn't ask you the question. I did.
    I'm the one to which you're answering the question, not God.
    You posted Pascal's quote so it matters to me what you think. That's what debate and conversation is all about.
    You ask me a question. I answer it. I reciprocate by asking you a follow up.
    But when you bring up these silly comments like:
    the conversation deteriorates.
    It's not about God depending on me or me judging others. You're just throwing that out there because you got nothing else.
    If you don't want to answer the question, just say so and save the reasons why BS.
    But if you're going to put a Pascal quote as your signature, you should be able to defend it, don't you think?
    If you can't, maybe you should delete it and put something else.
    Why does it matter so much to you, which one I think is better then the other?

Are you aware that your behavior is similar to the behavior of a poster that acted the same, during our last two Werewolf games and kept demanding that I provide a list of who I thought was who??

12. #192 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,426 Times in 5,873 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 6,510 Times in 6,253 Posts
    Blog Entries

Then you are able to show that "racist rhetoric" and yet you've been unable to do so.

Is it because it's not there or are you just being lazy?
    Are you saying that if I produce a post by you that demonstrates your Islamophobia and hatred of Arabs then you will perma-ban yourself ?

Over to you for some wriggle-time.
    " First they came for the journalists...
    We don't know what happened after that . "

Maria Ressa.

13. #193 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Why does it matter so much to you, which one I think is better then the other?

Are you aware that your behavior is similar to the behavior of a poster that acted the same, during our last two Werewolf games and kept demanding that I provide a list of who I thought was who??
    We were having an intelligent conversation about Pascal's quote. Then you put the brakes on because one of my questions/responses seemed to make you uncomfortable. I'm just wondering why. If you post a Pascal quote as your signature, shouldn't you be able to defend it?

I find his quote very interesting that someone would apply such logic to faith and religion and trying to get opinions from other people on the subject.

That's all. Not sure why you're so nervous about answering it. It's a pretty benign question.

14. #194 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by moon2012 View Post
    Are you saying that if I produce a post by you that demonstrates your Islamophobia and hatred of Arabs then you will perma-ban yourself ?

Over to you for some wriggle-time.
    I suggested you post one that shows my racism; but I can see how you would want to change the parameters of the bet.

Arabic is not a race.

15. #195 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

We were having an intelligent conversation about Pascal's quote. Then you put the brakes on because one of my questions/responses seemed to make you uncomfortable. I'm just wondering why. If you post a Pascal quote as your signature, shouldn't you be able to defend it?

I find his quote very interesting that someone would apply such logic to faith and religion and trying to get opinions from other people on the subject.

That's all. Not sure why you're so nervous about answering it. It's a pretty benign question.
    You now seem to be projecting; because there was no me being uncomfortable.

There's also no nervousness.