Thread: College prof on Trump - ‘I wouldn’t mind seeing him dead’

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,205 Times in 3,426 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,204 Times in 1,881 Posts

Default College prof on Trump - ‘I wouldn’t mind seeing him dead’

This is america and he has a right to say it, but if a college prof had said this about obozo a couple years ago the press would have branded him a racist monster and he'd have lost his job and no one would hire him. If the press covers this incident at all, they will applaud the guy for his "courage"'

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...r-says-he-wou/

feb 8 2018 A professor at Northeastern University in Boston is under fire after he was recorded during a public lecture saying he “wouldn’t mind” seeing President Trump dead.

“Sometimes I want to just see him impeached. Other times, quite honestly — I hope there are no FBI agents here — I wouldn’t mind seeing him dead,” Barry Bluestone, a professor of political economy, said during a Jan. 31 public event called “The Rule of Law in a Time of Polarization,” Campus Reform first reported.

“Of natural causes,” he later clarified with the help of journalist Robert Kuttner.

Mr. Bluestone’s remarks were recorded in a YouTube video uploaded by the school on Monday, but it has since been deleted.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,205 Times in 3,426 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,204 Times in 1,881 Posts

Why do liberals hate trump so much?? It's because trump is white and libs are white-hating racists.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)