1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,394 Times in 5,099 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 908 Times in 849 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Royal Highness View Post
    another example of you having absolutely no chill

a thread about cheeseburgers and you still have to make it political. Fucking CHILL THE FUCK OUT NOMAD

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,394 Times in 5,099 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 908 Times in 849 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    That's because your body isn't used to something, and you gave it a large helping. My mom felt bad when she ate too much rich foods again after dieting. I nearly quit carbs back when, and got cramps when splurging suddenly. I have since loosened the carb restrictions to not be so restrictive, and now I don't have such issue when I want them.
    Is it true you posted a picture of yourself and you're overweight?

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,001 Times in 13,040 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,147 Times in 1,092 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by aloysious View Post
    Yesterday My office staff ordered from a greasy spoon cheeseburger joint so I went along and ordered one too. A "London burger", cheeseburger with ham. Also cheese steak fries.
    I'm about 90% vegetarian, more than half the meat I eat is fish and most of that is salmon.

Admittedly the burger and fries tasted pretty good while devouring it but jeezus I felt sick the rest of the day and could hardly sleep last night.
    That's because you forgot the beer to drink with it.
    You're Never Alone With A Schizophrenic!

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,740 Times in 14,334 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

Yesterday My office staff ordered from a greasy spoon cheeseburger joint so I went along and ordered one too. A "London burger", cheeseburger with ham. Also cheese steak fries.
    I'm about 90% vegetarian, more than half the meat I eat is fish and most of that is salmon.

Admittedly the burger and fries tasted pretty good while devouring it but jeezus I felt sick the rest of the day and could hardly sleep last night.
    Yep...chicken and fish here. On the rare occasions that I eat meat, my body revolts. I don't think I could even eat what you had.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,001 Times in 13,040 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,147 Times in 1,092 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yaya View Post
    You're not right in the head.

Anyway, a somewhat vegetarian diet with eggs and fish is really one of the healthiest options. When I'm on it I feel better, but I do jones a good burger and steak.....
    You don't have to deny those in your diet to be healthy. Just make them an occasional treat. I limit myself to red meat twice a week and fried foods once a week and my blood chemistry is very good.

Mostly I eat raw fruits, vegetables and nuts through out the day and for dinner I have pretty much a normal meal. Pasta, beans and rice, chicken adobo, are pretty typical.
    You're Never Alone With A Schizophrenic!

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,740 Times in 14,334 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    side shows

what good are they?

its like a child mimicking what the adults are doing
    Going from memory, Johnson was pro private prisons, and pro doing away with Medicare
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

7. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Only lefties are vegetarian & vegans... You commie.....

lol

I did that for about 6 months & had a steak, I was bloated & sick as well........... I hardly eat red meat any more either..
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

8. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

No he's not. He was on dcj and one of the 3 dumbest posters there. (I'd place him in the low 5 here.) He knows full well I was a big supporter of Gary Johnson and hated Trump.
    Second, only a snowflake could politicize something as innocuous as a post about eating crappy food but it's quite consistent with what they do. They also say I'm a racist for advocating healthy eating.
    You're obviously a rayciss! But I like a good steak every now and then too.
    & I assume that is in moderation as well..

I use to BBQ almost every day in the summer, which is almost 9 months here now days & tri-tips, chops etc, man, wonder I am still alive...lol
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."