Thread: Nattering Nancy II

1. #151 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bourbon View Post
    Nothing scares the little boys more in their cute little tighty whities, is a strong Woman; and if you really want to get then to shit in their diapers, make it a Black Woman.

Does this Conservative MP scare you?

Olukemi Olufunto Badenoch (née Adegoke; born January 1980)[3][4][5] is a British Conservative politician. Adegoke was born in Wimbledon, London to parents of Nigerian origin. Her childhood was spent in Lagos, Nigeria and the United States. She moved to the United Kingdom at the age of sixteen. After studying Computer Systems Engineering at the University of Sussex, she worked as a software engineer at Logica. Adegoke went on to work at RBS as a systems analyst before working as an associate director at Coutts and later as a director at the conservative magazine The Spectator.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kemi_Badenoch

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

MAGA MAN (02-13-2018)

3. #152 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,824 Times in 8,868 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 896 Times in 801 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Havana Moon View Post
    Does this Conservative MP scare you?

Olukemi Olufunto Badenoch*(née*Adegoke; born January 1980)[3][4][5]*is a British*Conservative*politician. Adegoke was born in*Wimbledon, London*to parents of*Nigerianorigin. Her childhood was spent in*Lagos,*Nigeria*and the*United States. She moved to the United Kingdom at the age of sixteen. After studying Computer Systems Engineering at the*University of Sussex, she worked as a software engineer at*Logica. Adegoke went on to work at*RBS*as a systems analyst before working as an associate director at*Coutts*and later as a director at the conservative magazine*The Spectator.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kemi_Badenoch

No ... does she or her parents scare you?

Did you read this? https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...orn-In-The-U-S
    ONE-N-DONE, YOU GOT PLAYED; Time To Play-On
    Remember ... ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES ... So STFU Bitch

4. #153 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bourbon View Post
    No ... does she or her parents scare you?

Did you read this? https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...orn-In-The-U-S
    Nigerian people who do well are subject to a very traditional education, ie very strict and in a private Christian run school.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

MAGA MAN (02-13-2018)

6. #154 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,824 Times in 8,868 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 896 Times in 801 Posts
    Blog Entries

Nigerian people who do well are subject to a very traditional education, ie very strict and in a private Christian run school.

You mean Parents (no matter where they are on the planet) who want a better education for the children are subject to a very traditional education, ie very strict and in a private Christian run school.

Example: My Parents and like countless others.
    Where they are born has little to do with wanting something better for your children.
    ONE-N-DONE, YOU GOT PLAYED; Time To Play-On
    Remember ... ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES ... So STFU Bitch

7. #155 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,386 Times in 3,225 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 189 Times in 178 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by midcan5 View Post
    Women sure scare weak conservative snowflakes. Why is that, is their masculinity so weak they fear strong women? You saw that when Hillary ran for president, having a woman in control challenges the pedestal on which they hide and feel comfort. Weak men are so funny, can any of you tell us why you are so weak and frightened of women? You do realize without them you wouldn't even exist in your current fearful state? Is that it maybe? You are ultimately jealous that without them you cease to be?

"The misogyny that shapes every aspect of our civilization is the institutionalized form of male fear and hatred of what they have denied and therefore cannot know, cannot share: that wild country, the being of women." Ursula K. Le Guin

"Feminism is hated because women are hated. Anti-feminism is a direct expression of misogyny; it is the political defense of women hating." Andrea Dworkin

"What's wrong with leading the way? We've played that role before, after all. We gave the world the secret ballot... that did so much to raise living standards and improve conditions for workers worldwide. We were a leader in extending to women the right to vote. We were barely a nation when we set the bar for bravery and sacrifice by common soldiers in foreign wars. We grew up out of racism and misogyny and homophobia to become a mostly tolerant, successful multicultural society. We did these great things because we know we are in it together. It is our core value as Australians [Americans too]." Geraldine Brooks

Been going on a long time.

"The scribes and the Pharisees brought a woman who had been caught in adultery, and placing her in the midst they said to him, “Teacher, this woman has been caught in the act of adultery. Now in the Law Moses commanded us to stone such women. So what do you say?” This they said to test him, that they might have some charge to bring against him. Jesus bent down and wrote with his finger on the ground. And as they continued to ask him, he stood up and said to them, “Let him who is without sin among you be the first to throw a stone at her.” And once more he bent down and wrote on the ground. But when they heard it, they went away one by one, beginning with the older ones, and Jesus was left alone with the woman standing before him. Jesus stood up and said to her, “Woman, where are they? Has no one condemned you?” She said, “No one, Lord.” And Jesus said, “Neither do I condemn you; go, and from now on sin no more."" John 8:3–11
    It has to do with women being more emotional thinkers, and reactors, throw in more vindictive, vengeful, and throw in estrogen, then menopause no thanks! to many women in politics now, and our country has suffered.

8. #156 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,265 Times in 3,123 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 266 Times in 254 Posts

Keep changing the names. It doesn't change the meaning.

Abortion
    Pro-Choice
    Women's rights
    Women's Health

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Irish For This Post:

Wolverine (02-13-2018)

10. #157 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,238 Times in 7,656 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,055 Times in 1,002 Posts

Yup...that's why I am helping this Nigerian prince who emailed me. He's having some problems getting money out of his country...but with my help, he should succeed.

He seems like a great guy!

11. #158 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    Yup...that's why I am helping this Nigerian prince who emailed me. He's having some problems getting money out of his country...but with my help, he should succeed.

He seems like a great guy!
    Surely nobody falls for that old 419 scam anymore, do they?

12. #159 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I hope not!

13. #160 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,912 Times in 3,648 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,102 Times in 1,032 Posts

We have the intellect to imagine the finality of our own demise but do not have the sophistication to overcome our survival instinct and accept it.
    Solution? Magical thinking and childish promises of everlasting life.
    Ergo, religion.

rac·ist
    rāsəst/noun
    a person who believes that a particular race is superior to another.
    Ask yourself honestly if this describes what you believe to be true.
    If the answer is yes, you are a racist.

14. #161 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,229 Times in 809 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 176 Times in 163 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    It has to do with women being more emotional thinkers, and reactors, throw in more vindictive, vengeful, and throw in estrogen, then menopause no thanks! to many women in politics now, and our country has suffered.
    Bravo bravo bravo, at least you have the courage of your convictions and answered, all the other conservative snowflakes are hiding or claiming the premise is flawed, you at least confirmed the premise. Thanks.

I'll provide a few answers on why conservative snowflakes are more misogynistic than more secure males. One of conservatism's chief tenets is hierarchy, it seems none of the posters on JPP are familiar with their own ideological premises? See Russell Kirk sometime. Conservative men are wired to be hierarchical and see things in win-lose scenarios, thus Hillary threw off their entire masculine support structure. Weak men fear strong women, their women must assume a subservient position, be it political or whatever. Of course this is kinda simple, but as I noted above see all legislation for women and their position, and as momma used to say actions speak louder than words. Take notice for instance of first ladies, Melania is praised not for her strength but for her attractiveness or symbolism - I have seen that noted on-line often.

Will American conservatives on JPP see themselves? Doubtful. The truth may set some free but when you are an insecure conservative snowflake little hope there.

'The Fear Behind Women in Power'
    https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog...women-in-power

https://www.tutor2u.net/politics/ref...y-conservatism

http://polaris.gseis.ucla.edu/pagre/conservatism.html
    Wanna make America great, buy American owned, made in the USA, we do. AF Veteran, INFJ-A, I am not PC.

"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it." Voltaire

15. #162 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,229 Times in 809 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 176 Times in 163 Posts

So I guess we can agree, American conservatives admit their fear of women. A strong woman would put the snowflakes in their place and they'd have to hide under their cribs.

https://thenib.com/why-won-t-women-d...nservative-men
    Wanna make America great, buy American owned, made in the USA, we do. AF Veteran, INFJ-A, I am not PC.

"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it." Voltaire

16. #163 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

So I guess we can agree, American conservatives admit their fear of women. A strong woman would put the snowflakes in their place and they'd have to hide under their cribs.

https://thenib.com/why-won-t-women-d...nservative-men
    Sounds right to me.

But I suppose the snowflakes are going to say you are wrong.

17. #164 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,386 Times in 3,225 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 189 Times in 178 Posts

Bravo bravo bravo, at least you have the courage of your convictions and answered, all the other conservative snowflakes are hiding or claiming the premise is flawed, you at least confirmed the premise. Thanks.

I'll provide a few answers on why conservative snowflakes are more misogynistic than more secure males. One of conservatism's chief tenets is hierarchy, it seems none of the posters on JPP are familiar with their own ideological premises? See Russell Kirk sometime. Conservative men are wired to be hierarchical and see things in win-lose scenarios, thus Hillary threw off their entire masculine support structure. Weak men fear strong women, their women must assume a subservient position, be it political or whatever. Of course this is kinda simple, but as I noted above see all legislation for women and their position, and as momma used to say actions speak louder than words. Take notice for instance of first ladies, Melania is praised not for her strength but for her attractiveness or symbolism - I have seen that noted on-line often.

Will American conservatives on JPP see themselves? Doubtful. The truth may set some free but when you are an insecure conservative snowflake little hope there.

'The Fear Behind Women in Power'
    https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog...women-in-power

https://www.tutor2u.net/politics/ref...y-conservatism

http://polaris.gseis.ucla.edu/pagre/conservatism.html
    Absurd, I was raised by a strong woman, I am married to a strong woman. That has nothing to do with what I described, which just happens to be true. It wasn't an attack on women it was a description. It doesn't make them less it makes them different, you know men and women are different right? My wife, and my mother maintained their femininity, and faith. Hard to do and still be a strong woman, based on the premise that you have to have a penis, and wear a vagina on your head to be a strong woman, oh and hate men.

18. #165 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,784 Times in 17,238 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,593 Times in 4,271 Posts

Pres. Grant said anyone who opposes a war that is coming, does so at the expense of their careers. When Iraq was pushed by Bush, all the news networks fell in line. Even NPR accepted it. Phil Donahue came out against it and his show was cancelled. Very few politicians had the nerve to stand up at that time. Hillary was not a war pusher, but she did not stand up against it. Now Hillary is singled out like she was leading the charge.She was not. It was a neocon.Republican plan.