Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Inconvenient Facts

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,435 Times in 2,073 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 172 Times in 170 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sirthinksalot View Post
    It is to prevent the government from becoming tyrannical.
    You have to explain these things to some people.

2. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,986 Times in 2,762 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 178 Times in 173 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    It's as different as apples/oranges.
    So you're ok, with "the pill"? Do you believe life begins at conception? What about the plan B pill?

3. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bourbon View Post
    It's amazing how insecurities are revealed in some people's insults ... kinda like Trump's projected tell's. Obviously 'Guest' must have experienced some misfortunes when it comes to black people, possibly some abuse or worse, who knows. But 'Guest" follows me around this forum like my pet bitch who head is fully up my ass at every turn and every thread and post I make. I'm just hoping I don't make any sudden turns and snap his neck or impose a serious injury. I'm quite sure what he/she/it is saying while on ignore, but I'm sure it's important to someone.
    I find it "amusing" when someone professes to have the power of mind reading...and then pretends their thoughts are actually the thoughts of those they are accusing of one thing or another. Its nadless emotion....feminine gossip as the majority of leftists have been neutered and act just like the femi-nazis they carry the water for.....JUST SAYING. Is there one post on this board by a leftist that does not contain AD Hominem Bullshit?

4. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    I'm OK with you and the rest of the bleeding hearts paying for her kids. Since they're not mine, they're not my responsibility. If you're stupid enough to pay for the results of a choice you were told was none of your business, be stupid.

Abortion, to me, is murder. A child that the person making the choice she told me to butt out of not eating is irresponsibility on the part of the person making the choice. She wants me to butt out, don't demand help when your choices produces a result you can't fund.

It's simple. If I didn't get the pussy it came out of, it's not mine to feed, house, clothe, or provide a damn thing. Ultimately, and I'm basing my stand on what those supporting her having the choice say about it being hers ALONE, it's HER responsibility or anyone else that voluntarily chooses to do so.

As far as answering your question. I against abortion and kids starving. That's why I support the ones I helped produce. Outside of that, that job belongs to the one that had them.
    So, you want to be able to force a woman to give birth, but if the kid starves to death, too bad so sad? I don't want to be forced to pay for other people's choices either. If they choose abortion, I don't have to pay.

5. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Guest View Post
    You have to explain these things to some people.
    It would be much more difficult to hold the government in check with muskets.

6. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,981 Times in 3,024 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 841 Times in 781 Posts

It's amazing how insecurities are revealed in some people's insults ... kinda like Trump's projected tell's. Obviously 'Guest' must have experienced some misfortunes when it comes to black people, possibly some abuse or worse, who knows. But 'Guest" follows me around this forum like my pet bitch who head is fully up my ass at every turn and every thread and post I make. I'm just hoping I don't make any sudden turns and snap his neck or impose a serious injury. I'm quite sure what he/she/it is saying while on ignore, but I'm sure it's important to someone.
    well our first black president destroyed the FBI by politiziing it : ( bad black guy.
    is on twitter @realtsuke

https://tsukesthoughts.wordpress.com/

7. The Following User Groans At tsuke For This Awful Post:

christiefan915 (02-05-2018)

8. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It would be much more difficult to hold the government in check with muskets.
    Liberals seem to assume that the military will suppress any armed resistance to DEMOCRAT tyranny or even impose it under orders from crazed DEMOCRATS tyrants.

I don't know why they assume that. Do you?

9. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by tsuke View Post
    well our first black president destroyed the FBI by politiziing it : ( bad black guy.
    Rayciss!

10. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    don't use your injection mechanism

nobody raped you huh

Oh and if they did the courts would recognize that fact
    Don't use your deposit slot.

You do know that you're not an ATM, right!!
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

11. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Not warm enough. What does Britain have that anyone wants?
    Bad food and bad teeth?

12. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

So you're ok, with "the pill"? Do you believe life begins at conception? What about the plan B pill?
    Life begins at conception.

The "pill" contains estrogen and progesterone. One purpose of the pill is to prevent ovulation. If there is no egg, there is no conception.

The Plan B pill, which can be taken up to 3 - 5 days, depending on the information source used, is used to prevent that fertilized egg from attaching to the uterus. Big difference between a birth control pill that prevents the chance at conception by not allowing the two parts to come together and what is commonly referred to as the morning after pill where the two parts have already joined.

Either way, if the woman gets the choice to do with her body, the woman gets the cost of making the choice. That includes the birth control she uses, the abortion if she makes that shitty choice, or supporting her own damn kids.

13. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Liberals seem to assume that the military will suppress any armed resistance to DEMOCRAT tyranny or even impose it under orders from crazed DEMOCRATS tyrants.

I don't know why they assume that. Do you?
    My favorite is how they rant about semi auto rifles being "weapons of war" when they want them banned. Then when we bring up the concept of preventing government tyranny, what were formerly "weapons of war" become "pop guns". Idiots like Domer76 come to mind...

14. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Wrong guy to ask, I drink, smoke cigars and drive fast cars ... and yes, I pay for insurance.
    Hopefully you do all three simultaneously. Since you claim to "know insurance", when your maximum benefit is reached (assuming the policy doesn't exclude damages and injuries caused by you criminal behavior), anyone stupid enough to rely on you for support will be destitute.

I like that thought.

Whether you're killed in the crash or linger for years in a charity ward lying immobile in a puddle of your own piss, either is OK with me.

15. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

My favorite is how they rant about semi auto rifles being "weapons of war" when they want them banned. Then when we bring up the concept of preventing government tyranny, what were formerly "weapons of war" become "pop guns". Idiots like Domer76 come to mind...
    I have dubbed him DEMOCRAT Domer due to the contradictory nature of his ravings. I think that sums up the vapidity of his "arguments". I don't think he's aware of how he invalidates his own "points".

16. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

So, you want to be able to force a woman to give birth, but if the kid starves to death, too bad so sad? I don't want to be forced to pay for other people's choices either. If they choose abortion, I don't have to pay.
    Where am I forcing her to have the kids? I'm addressing the situation AFTER she made the choice and now wants someone else to pay for it when she can't afford it. By the time she demands the help, the kids have been born by a choice SHE made.

You say "I don't want to be forced to pay for other people's choices" yet you support taxpayer funding of programs where you are forced to do that very thing.