Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: How on earth did Hillary lose?

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,554 Times in 17,084 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    Apparently you don't understand that overall popular vote isn't what determines the winner don't you?

304 - 227 is all you need to know because when it comes to choosing the President, THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS, BITCH.
    What do you base that dumb post on? Did i say Trump is not president? Nope. Said he does not have a mandate due to fact he got less votes. Most voters did not want him to be president. So he should have given some deference to the peoples will.. He did not. He thinks he was elected king.
    Last edited by Nordberg; 02-06-2018 at 10:05 AM.

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    What do you base that dumb post on? Did i say Trump is not president? Nope. Said he does not have a mandate due to fact he got less votes. Most voters did not want him top be president. So he should have given some deference to the peoples will.. He did not. He thinks he was elected king.
    304 > 227, therefore, Trump got more votes of the type that elect a President than Hillary.

That you keep harping on nationwide popular vote proves you don't understand how the system works nor why it was put in place.

When you gain some understanding of both the how and the why, get back with me. Until then, keep harping on something that doesn't play a role, retard.

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,456 Times in 2,386 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 941 Times in 861 Posts

The FBI did it. Weird!
    Last edited by iolo; 02-05-2018 at 07:24 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to iolo For This Post:

evince (02-20-2018)

5. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 13 Times in 9 Posts

Truth of 2016 president election

The core is to help Trump to grab the president power.
    The mastermind is the FBI.
    Russian is only a scapegoat hired to get the thing done.

Clinton is victim but has been targetted by the FBI

Hillary's email was hacked. She is a victim. Russian (or the FBI) is the thief. But in this election the FBI attacked Clinton all the way to help their candidate Trump to steal the president seat.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to katsung47 For This Post:

evince (02-20-2018)

7. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 13 Times in 9 Posts

919. Clinton found Hillary was targeted by the Feds(8/22/2016)

In #901 I concluded that Donald Trump is the candidate of the Feds(FBI and DEA) Finally Clinton realizes that her rival is supported by the Feds. (FBI)

Bill Clinton Accuses FBI Of Serving Up A ‘Load Of Bull’

POSTED BY: NEWS DESK AUGUST 13, 2016

Bill Clinton is accusing the FBI director of serving up “the biggest load of bull I’ve ever heard” — marking the first significant public comments from the husband of the Democratic nominee on the scandal that’s plagued his wife’s campaign for over a year.

http://www.washingtonstarnews.com/bi...-load-of-bull/

8. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,780 Times in 32,146 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by katsung47 View Post
    Why on earth am I an idiot, you might ask......
    I know, right?......

9. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,121 Times in 2,441 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 265 Times in 242 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by katsung47 View Post
    Truth of 2016 president election

The core is to help Trump to grab the president power.
    The mastermind is the FBI.
    Russian is only a scapegoat hired to get the thing done.

Clinton is victim but has been targetted by the FBI

Hillary's email was hacked. She is a victim. Russian (or the FBI) is the thief. But in this election the FBI attacked Clinton all the way to help their candidate Trump to steal the president seat.
    Have you ever been kidnapped by aliens? I hear they do some bad shit to you once you are aboard their spaceship....

10. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,824 Times in 8,868 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 896 Times in 801 Posts
    Blog Entries

ONE-N-DONE, YOU GOT PLAYED; Time To Play-On
    Remember ... ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES ... So STFU Bitch

11. #39 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,508 Times in 16,972 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    Have you ever been kidnapped by aliens? I hear they do some bad shit to you once you are aboard their spaceship....
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

12. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Strzok found about the emails on Weiners computer. He urged Comey to make their finding public. Hillary was up over 8 at that time. It dropped to within polling error range after. Turns out, no new emails, but the FBI was trying to do the right thing. They failed. It was the wrong thing. But the FBI did their job as they saw correct and fair. Comey essentially caused Hillary to lose.

13. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 Times in 27,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,565 Times in 18,156 Posts
    Blog Entries

nope it was gerrymandering and ID laws combined with NOT TELLING THE PEOPLE about the RUSSIAN interferance

trump could not have won without the Russian cheating in the election

OR the Republican cheating

14. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

304 > 227, therefore, Trump got more votes of the type that elect a President than Hillary.

That you keep harping on nationwide popular vote proves you don't understand how the system works nor why it was put in place.

When you gain some understanding of both the how and the why, get back with me. Until then, keep harping on something that doesn't play a role, retard.
    Well you are not getting smarter. I mentioned the popular vote loss to explain that Trump does not have a mandate. Can you understand that? What does this electoral person look like and what does he want? Apparently you think the vote of the people is irrelevant. Golly, won the electoral college, he can do what ever he wants. He has the most electorals in back of him. But not the most people. You think the will of the people does not matter?

Actually you probably don't. But this is all you have. If Hillary won the electoral vote and lost the popular, you would be on the opposite side. You would be bleating about how She did not have most votes, so she should consider the people's will before she acts. She has no mandate.

You re a desperate right lacking the most basic knowledge.

15. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Well you are not getting smarter. I mentioned the popular vote loss to explain that Trump does not have a mandate. Can you understand that? What does this electoral person look like and what does he want? Apparently you think the vote of the people is irrelevant. Golly, won the electoral college, he can do what ever he wants. He has the most electorals in back of him. But not the most people. You think the will of the people does not matter?

Actually you probably don't. But this is all you have. If Hillary won the electoral vote and lost the popular, you would be on the opposite side. You would be bleating about how She did not have most votes, so she should consider the people's will before she acts. She has no mandate.

You re a desperate right lacking the most basic knowledge.
    You claim I'm not getting smarter yet you're the one that still brings up a type vote not used to elect the President. You can't lose something that's not part of the process. I don't have to ask if you understand. I know you don't.

No, Trump won the electoral college which means he's the President and Hillary isn't.

In the system we use, the will of the people did matter. That you are unaware of how they did proves you don't know how the system works nor why it was put in place.

Keep bringing up the overall popular vote. It won't change Trump's victory where it counts.

16. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,674 Times in 14,047 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    nope it was gerrymandering and ID laws combined with NOT TELLING THE PEOPLE about the RUSSIAN interferance

trump could not have won without the Russian cheating in the election

OR the Republican cheating
    Collusion or no collusion (and there was no collusion), you Dems can't suddenly discover a distrust of Russia in 2016 and be taken seriously. Not after your opposition to Reagan winning the Cold War. Not after Obama promised Medvedev and Putin to be more flexible toward Russian interests. Not after Obama ridiculed Romney for his belief that Russia is the #1 threat to America.

You had your chances to stand-up to Russia, but you didn't give a single fuck about it!!

17. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You claim I'm not getting smarter yet you're the one that still brings up a type vote not used to elect the President. You can't lose something that's not part of the process. I don't have to ask if you understand. I know you don't.

No, Trump won the electoral college which means he's the President and Hillary isn't.

In the system we use, the will of the people did matter. That you are unaware of how they did proves you don't know how the system works nor why it was put in place.

Keep bringing up the overall popular vote. It won't change Trump's victory where it counts.
    Again. You brought up the electoral. not I., My whole point was Trump does not have a mandate, due to the fact he did not get the most votes. I did not say he is not president. You idiots did make him president. God knows how you guys could have been so stupid, but you were. And we are all stuck with your reality TV host as president. Who you voting for next, Bob barker? Trump is unqualified for president, and you are unqualified to vote.