Page 3 of 62 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Are we better off with a discredited FBI?

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,388 Times in 7,999 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 809 Times in 761 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    Thanks.

I am shocked that more people have not taken up this line of thought. These people who are Trump's most ardent supporters and apologists...would be going ape if these things were being done by Hillary Clinton or any other perceived "liberal."

They have got to wake up...and see the damage this guy is doing to our nation; our standing in the world; and to the institutions that made us what we were before he started trashing us.
    "Whataboutism" is overused, but the bolded is undeniably true. We've already seen it.

Trump & his admin get away w/ so much that Hillary would be vilified for. Just his relationship with Fox is something to behold.

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,235 Times in 10,345 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,490 Times in 1,337 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Thing1 View Post
    It's so overblown. You are passionate about a general anti-liberal/anti-government stance, and it really clouds your POV on issues like this. Maybe you didn't FOLLOW Hannity, but his brand of paranoia, exaggeration & partisan bias is based on the same basic blueprint.

It's a bit hard to watch from a perspective that isn't as emotionally invested, especially since it has really established a foothold with a certain segment of the population.

I really don't know what people are so afraid of. Even if I loved Trump, I would just the investigation on its merits, and that cannot be done until the conclusions & evidence are presented. If the latter are flimsy or poorly constructed, it will be fairly obvious.
    it's only overblown to biased fucks like yourself. I think you really don't see how far down the hole you've gone in your trump derangement syndrome.

I notice not one liberal here has been able to retort anything. That's because you can't. The corruption is plain is day, all you can do is say it doesn't matter. That's really sad.

We are at an impasse and we'll just be wasting each others time to day going back and forth. You deny reality. I can't argue with someone that can't agree to basic facts.

And no one is afraid of the trump investigation. I talk to conservatives day in day out literally no one is concerned in the slightest. Nothing there. All the corruption is with you guys.

---

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Grind is basically right
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Grind’s got you beat by miles. He is very intelligent.

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Royal Highness View Post
    it's only overblown to biased fucks like yourself. I think you really don't see how far down the hole you've gone in your trump derangement syndrome.

I notice not one liberal here has been able to retort anything. That's because you can't. The corruption is plain is day, all you can do is say it doesn't matter. That's really sad.

We are at an impasse and we'll just be wasting each others time to day going back and forth. You deny reality. I can't argue with someone that can't agree to basic facts.

And no one is afraid of the trump investigation. I talk to conservatives day in day out literally no one is concerned in the slightest. Nothing there. All the corruption is with you guys.

the only thing thats plain as day is you need to besmirch a respected institution... you just plain look like a jack ass trying to undermine Mueller.

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,235 Times in 10,345 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,490 Times in 1,337 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by katzgar View Post
    the only thing thats plain as day is you need to besmirch a respected institution... you just plain look like a jack ass trying to undermine Mueller.
    i honestly don't give a shit about mueller and Haven't mentioned him once in connection to all this other stuff

---

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Grind is basically right
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Grind’s got you beat by miles. He is very intelligent.

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,388 Times in 7,999 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 809 Times in 761 Posts

The Nunes memo is thin as crepe paper. The corruption is absolutely, 100% not "plain as day." It's incredibly overblown.

In terms of who has lost perspective, I'd say it's the poster who can look at that, and say with a straight face that it is "unparalleled" corruption. Essentially, the worst we have ever seen.

I mean, think about that one.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Cancel 2020.1 For This Post:

Gotcha68 (02-03-2018)

7. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,245 Times in 7,658 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,055 Times in 1,002 Posts

i don't believe in myths. The FBI did this to themselves with their unparalleled corruption. you can shut the fuck up reality denier.
    abso-fucking-lutely. 100%. You and your kind on JPP have gone off into fucking la la land.
    hey dipshit, I have been saying these same very things for a year on JPP. before hannity even knew about this shit. I basically already laid out the entire broad picture back in march or april last year. This isn't a hannity conspiracy you fucking moron. It's right there in black and white. Multiple warrants with salacious and unverified information, not disclosing it wasn't politically funded oppo research, using yahoo news to falsely corroborate evidence, the FBI knew steele was not credible. You are denying reality.
    Wow!

Alongside your avatar, it indicates you are a member of the staff of this forum.

Obviously you have no respect for the forum of which you are a staff member. I can understand that, because you have no respect for yourself.

What amazes me is that the forum is willing to tolerate you as one of its representatives.

8. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 6,202 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 493 Times in 469 Posts
    Blog Entries

The Nunes memo is thin as crepe paper. The corruption is absolutely, 100% not "plain as day." It's incredibly overblown.

In terms of who has lost perspective, I'd say it's the poster who can look at that, and say with a straight face that it is "unparalleled" corruption. Essentially, the worst we have ever seen.

I mean, think about that one.
    How exactly is the Nunes memo "thin as crepe paper"? Willful ignorance, you've got it. Or maybe you really are that stupid. I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt.
    Every life matters

9. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Wow!

Alongside your avatar, it indicates you are a member of the staff of this forum.

Obviously you have no respect for the forum of which you are a staff member. I can understand that, because you have no respect for yourself.

What amazes me is that the forum is willing to tolerate you as one of its representatives.
    I did not think you were the sensitive type Frank.

10. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 326 Times in 306 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by katzgar View Post
    Mueller is done, his entire investigation is fruit from the poison tree, and the FBI and DOJ discredited themselves when they engaged in the attempted overthrow of our Constitutional Republic.

3) Before and after Steele was terminated as a source, he maintained contact with DOJ via then-Associate Deputy Attorney General Bruce Ohr, a senior DOJ official who worked closely with Deputy Attorneys General Yates and later Rosenstein. Shortly after the election, the FBI began interviewing Ohr, documenting his communications with Steele. For example, in September 2016, Steele admitted to Ohr his feelings against then-candidate Trump when Steele said he “was desperate that Donald Trump not get elected and was passionate about him not, being president.” This clear evidence of Steele’s bias was recorded by Ohr at the time and subsequently in official FBI files— but not reflected in any of the Page FISA applications.

a) During this same time period, Ohr’s wife was employed by Fusion GPS to assist in the cultivation of opposition research on Trump.
    Ohr later provided the FBI with all of his wife’s opposition research, paid for by the DNC and Clinton campaign via Fusion GPS. The Ohrs’ relationship with Steele and Fusion GPS was inexplicably concealed from the FISC.

Furthermore, Deputy Director McCabe testified before the Committee in December 2017 that no surveillance warrant would have been sought from the FISC without the Steele dossier information.

AND:

1) The “dossier” compiled by Christopher Steele (Steele dossier) on behalf of the Democratic National Committee (DNC) and the Hillary Clinton campaign formed an essential part of the Carter Page FISA application. Steele was a longtime FBI source who was paid over $160,000 by the DNC and Clinton campaign, via the law firm Perkins Coie and research firm Fusion GPS, to obtain derogatory information on Donald Trump’s ties to Russia.

AND:

4) According to the head of the counterintelligence division, Assistant Director Bill Priestap, corroboration of the Steele dossier was in its “infancy” at the time of the initial Page FISA application. After Steele was terminated, a source validation report conducted by an independent unit within FBI assessed Steele’s reporting as only minimally corroborated. Yet, in early January 2017, Director Comey briefed President-elect Trump on a summary of the Steele dossier, even though it was—according to his June 2017 testimony—“salacious and unverified.” While the FISA application relied on Steele’s past record of credible reporting on other unrelated matters, it ignored or concealed his anti-Trump financial and ideological motivations.

a) Neither the initial application in October 2016, nor any of the renewals, disclose or reference the role of the DNC, Clinton campaign, or any party/campaign in funding Steele’s efforts, even though the political origins of the Steele dossier were then known to senior DOJ and FBI officials.

That's a wrap.

11. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,426 Times in 5,873 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 6,514 Times in 6,256 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    I did not think you were the sensitive type Frank.
    I see that somebody has woken you up to deliver some more crass one-liners.
    When did you last add anything of substance here, traitor ?
    " First they came for the journalists...
    We don't know what happened after that . "

Maria Ressa.

12. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 6,202 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 493 Times in 469 Posts
    Blog Entries

Wow!

What's even more amazing is that you are allowed to post here. You make Marx look like Ronald Reagan ya fucking leftist loon. I guess you'll never change Frank.
    Every life matters

13. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by moon2012 View Post
    I see that somebody has woken you up to deliver some more crass one-liners.
    When did you last add anything of substance here, traitor ?
    I have always been able to tell you were the sensitive type.

14. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,426 Times in 5,873 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 6,514 Times in 6,256 Posts
    Blog Entries

Another crass one-liner. Sail away to Nod.
    " First they came for the journalists...
    We don't know what happened after that . "

Maria Ressa.

15. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 326 Times in 306 Posts
    Blog Entries

"Whataboutism" is overused, but the bolded is undeniably true. We've already seen it.

Trump & his admin get away w/ so much that Hillary would be vilified for. Just his relationship with Fox is something to behold.
    And you're done:

3) Before and after Steele was terminated as a source, he maintained contact with DOJ via then-Associate Deputy Attorney General Bruce Ohr, a senior DOJ official who worked closely with Deputy Attorneys General Yates and later Rosenstein. Shortly after the election, the FBI began interviewing Ohr, documenting his communications with Steele. For example, in September 2016, Steele admitted to Ohr his feelings against then-candidate Trump when Steele said he “was desperate that Donald Trump not get elected and was passionate about him not, being president.” This clear evidence of Steele’s bias was recorded by Ohr at the time and subsequently in official FBI files— but not reflected in any of the Page FISA applications.

a) During this same time period, Ohr’s wife was employed by Fusion GPS to assist in the cultivation of opposition research on Trump.
    Ohr later provided the FBI with all of his wife’s opposition research, paid for by the DNC and Clinton campaign via Fusion GPS. The Ohrs’ relationship with Steele and Fusion GPS was inexplicably concealed from the FISC.

Furthermore, Deputy Director McCabe testified before the Committee in December 2017 that no surveillance warrant would have been sought from the FISC without the Steele dossier information.

AND:

1) The “dossier” compiled by Christopher Steele (Steele dossier) on behalf of the Democratic National Committee (DNC) and the Hillary Clinton campaign formed an essential part of the Carter Page FISA application. Steele was a longtime FBI source who was paid over $160,000 by the DNC and Clinton campaign, via the law firm Perkins Coie and research firm Fusion GPS, to obtain derogatory information on Donald Trump’s ties to Russia.

AND:

4) According to the head of the counterintelligence division, Assistant Director Bill Priestap, corroboration of the Steele dossier was in its “infancy” at the time of the initial Page FISA application. After Steele was terminated, a source validation report conducted by an independent unit within FBI assessed Steele’s reporting as only minimally corroborated. Yet, in early January 2017, Director Comey briefed President-elect Trump on a summary of the Steele dossier, even though it was—according to his June 2017 testimony—“salacious and unverified.” While the FISA application relied on Steele’s past record of credible reporting on other unrelated matters, it ignored or concealed his anti-Trump financial and ideological motivations.

a) Neither the initial application in October 2016, nor any of the renewals, disclose or reference the role of the DNC, Clinton campaign, or any party/campaign in funding Steele’s efforts, even though the political origins of the Steele dossier were then known to senior DOJ and FBI officials.

That's a wrap.

16. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by moon2012 View Post
    Another crass one-liner. Sail away to Nod.
    No need to tear up there Nancy. Nor is there a reason to hijack this thread with your blubbering. What do you have to say about this thread? Anything?