Page 30 of 62 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Thread: Are we better off with a discredited FBI?

1. #436 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,238 Times in 7,656 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,055 Times in 1,002 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by moon2012 View Post
    That dumbass zombie doesn't do ' topics '. He's simply here to annoy people by being here.
    I see your point, Moon!

He is a distraction...although I get some good laughs wading through his nonsense.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Frank Apisa For This Post:

Gotcha68 (02-08-2018)

3. #437 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,426 Times in 5,873 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 6,484 Times in 6,228 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    I see your point, Moon!

He is a distraction...although I get some good laughs wading through his nonsense.
    It will pall- take my word for it. It becomes something like the Old Testament in a loop.
    " First they came for the journalists...
    We don't know what happened after that . "

Maria Ressa.

4. #438 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Oh, the irony!
    I was going to also point that out;; but I wanted to see if you picked up on it yourself, regarding your post.
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

5. #439 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    I was going to also point that out;; but I wanted to see if you picked up on it yourself, regarding your post.

Oh, the quackery...and not on my part.

Don't be frantic when you post...you look silly. Also, you should avoid variations on "I know what you are, but what am I." Those kinds of posts make you look even more childish than your posts regularly do.

6. #440 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,341 Times in 5,714 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 374 Times in 355 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thing1 View Post
    How about intel agencies, and the media?

No - we're less safe, more vulnerable & diminished in ways that most of us probably can't comprehend yet.

And please don't give me the "they brought it on themselves." Every single bit of this - the Nunes memo, "fake news," conspiracies & overblown suspicion - is designed to protect one man. A guy who makes his living on a foundation of lies & exaggerations, but has somehow inspired a nearly blind loyalty out of not only supporters but many who recognized in the campaign that he IS a con man and charlatan.

Hannity is the leading voice for most of the charges against these institutions. Just take a few minutes to think about that one.
    every time I read your posts I feel dumber, like how can there be stupid in every one of your thoughts.

Are we better off, or less safe with the left beating on our President for 14 months now?
    Interesting how your glasses are fogged on one side
    This just In::: Trump indicted for living in liberals heads and not paying RENT

C̶N̶N̶ SNN.... Shithole News Network

Trump Is Coming back to a White House Near you

7. #441 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,388 Times in 7,999 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 809 Times in 761 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Getin the ring View Post
    every time I read your posts I feel dumber, like how can there be stupid in every one of your thoughts.

Are we better off, or less safe with the left beating on our President for 14 months now?
    It seems to have surprised Trump and some of his supporters, but the office of President comes with daily criticism. It has always been that way. The reasons for those criticisms vary, but with Trump, it is largely because he is extremely dishonest, reckless and somewhat incompetent.

You should feel more intelligent when you read my posts, because they generally do not come from a partisan perspective. I would think they would be a breath of fresh air for anyone who is too immersed in the propaganda from either side.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Cancel 2020.1 For This Post:

moon (02-08-2018)

9. #442 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,341 Times in 5,714 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 374 Times in 355 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thing1 View Post
    It seems to have surprised Trump and some of his supporters, but the office of President comes with daily criticism. It has always been that way.
    but that's not what you said and what I was responding to, your reference was to making us less safe by calling the FBI out on obvious bias, toward a political candidate to the highest office in the land.
    Not only would I argue the exact opposite, that we need to hold them accountable,
    but

I simply pointed out the hypocrisy in you not seeing the danger on beating up our president day after day, with ridiculous claims he colluded with the Russians. That is very dangerous, especially without one shred of evidence to support it.
    This just In::: Trump indicted for living in liberals heads and not paying RENT

C̶N̶N̶ SNN.... Shithole News Network

Trump Is Coming back to a White House Near you

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Getin the ring For This Post:

Darth Omar (02-08-2018)

11. #443 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

but that's not what you said and what I was responding to, your reference was to making us less safe by calling the FBI out on obvious bias, toward a political candidate to the highest office in the land.
    Not only would I argue the exact opposite, that we need to hold them accountable,
    but

I simply pointed out the hypocrisy in you not seeing the danger on beating up our president day after day, with ridiculous claims he colluded with the Russians. That is very dangerous, especially without one shred of evidence to support it.
    They’re waiting on Mueller to provide the collusion evidence lol.

In the meantime, they’ll consider the evidence a forgone collusion and continue to undermine the president with their Russian collusion conspiracy theory.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

12. #444 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

I wonder if the Jews, the Poles, and the German citizens ever thought....."I wonder if we would be better off without the Gestapo and the SS....?" Personally I prefer the 4th amendment to a left wing "secret court" that determines if its OKIE DOKIE to spy on their political enemies, regardless of constitutional rights.

There is one question that could clear up this entire Russian Investigation thingy by the left. Can anyone on the left describe the CRIME that the special (wink, win) council courts are investigating? Anyone? Nope....its all crickets in the background..why? The left has defined no specific crime they are investigating....they are fishing and attempting to use the process of investigation to bait people into crimes resulting from the process. Can anyone say, CIRCULAR JUSTICE?
    Last edited by Ralph; 02-08-2018 at 02:31 PM.

13. #445 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Oh, the quackery...and not on my part.

Don't be frantic when you post...you look silly. Also, you should avoid variations on "I know what you are, but what am I." Those kinds of posts make you look even more childish than your posts regularly do.
    No frantic posting, on my part; but it does appear that you've returned to projecting your own behavior onto others actions.

So sad.
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

14. #446 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,177 Times in 991 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 313 Times in 276 Posts

They got nothing better to do than beat up on the president.

15. #447 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    No frantic posting, on my part; but it does appear that you've returned to projecting your own behavior onto others actions.

So sad.
    The moment you began the "I know what you are, but what am I"...you started being frantic...whether you can see it and acknowledge it or not.

It you want to feel "sad" about something...choose that!

16. #448 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,448 Times in 965 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 45 Times in 42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hvilleherb View Post
    They got nothing better to do than beat up on the president.
    We all have better things to do but this is too much fun to pass up.

17. #449 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Gotcha68 View Post
    We all have better things to do but this is too much fun to pass up.
    Indeed!

And if there ever was a guy worthy of getting beat up...he is the one!

18. #450 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,784 Times in 17,238 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,593 Times in 4,271 Posts

Trump had no trouble with the FBI until it started checking on him. Then it became corrupt, since doing something that shows he is a crook, is the definition of corrupt. Trump will destroy the fBI to stop its checking on him. He will destroy the justice department to cover his deeds up. Trumps obstruction is obvious. But he will do anything, even acts that harm the country for the long future, to save his own ass. We vare in uncharted waters and Trump is aiming at a reef.