Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122 LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 326

Thread: White Evangelicals, This is Why People Are Through With You; So STFU

  1. #301 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    55,737
    Thanks
    3,882
    Thanked 14,138 Times in 9,669 Posts
    Groans
    242
    Groaned 1,723 Times in 1,594 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    By every account, President Obama lived his life closer to the ideals of an evangelical than Rump has.
    4,487

    Liberals... if you want to read something funny... https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...arah-Barracuda

    "The Government will not be open until we have a wall" - DJT

    January 11, 2016 - “I have no deals in Russia, I have no deals that could have been in Russia.”

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jarod For This Post:

    CharacterAssassin (01-10-2019)

  3. #302 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    5,324
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1,898 Times in 1,501 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 95 Times in 92 Posts

    Default

    The division to this nation caused by one Barry Soetoro...aka BHO, a man that could not maintain fidelity to his own birth name, was not due to Religion, Personal Life, or political agenda....the division was caused by the content of this man's heart and his spoken and self confessed mission to change this nation from a representative republic into a social mirror of failed European and Asian political models with open borders that would allow the Muslim Brotherhood free reign within the sovereign borders of this republic. He was an remains a "Manchurian Cancer" elected because of his ability to articulate and tickle the ear from a teleprompter projected by someone with BLACK SKIN.


    This truth is documented via video evidence. Bigotry is what elected this wolf in sheep's clothing. The people became wise after suffering through 2 terms of lies and deceit....and openly rejected Obama Land 2.0 (Hillary). The only people's that accepted and voted for Obama Land to continue were those leaches that live off the labor and sweat of others...….BLUE STATES that live off the federal taxes collected from the other states because their own political state social governments are going bankrupt.
    Last edited by Ralph; 01-10-2019 at 07:35 AM.

  4. #303 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    3,007
    Thanks
    815
    Thanked 1,863 Times in 1,224 Posts
    Groans
    28
    Groaned 49 Times in 48 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    This truth is documented via video evidence.
    So let's see it.

  5. #304 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    3,751
    Thanks
    1,017
    Thanked 1,115 Times in 808 Posts
    Groans
    19
    Groaned 219 Times in 208 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    The division to this nation caused by one Barry Soetoro...aka BHO, a man that could not maintain fidelity to his own birth name, was not due to Religion, Personal Life, or political agenda....the division was caused by the content of this man's heart and his spoken and self confessed mission to change this nation from a representative republic into a social mirror of failed European and Asian political models with open borders that would allow the Muslim Brotherhood free reign within the sovereign borders of this republic. He was an remains a "Manchurian Cancer" elected because of his ability to articulate and tickle the ear from a teleprompter projected by someone with BLACK SKIN.


    This truth is documented via video evidence. Bigotry is what elected this wolf in sheep's clothing. The people became wise after suffering through 2 terms of lies and deceit....and openly rejected Obama Land 2.0 (Hillary). The only people's that accepted and voted for Obama Land to continue were those leaches that live off the labor and sweat of others...….BLUE STATES that live off the federal taxes collected from the other states because their own political state social governments are going bankrupt.
    Huh. Literally nothing you posted is based in reality.

    WHAT a surprise!

  6. #305 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    5,101
    Thanks
    244
    Thanked 831 Times in 678 Posts
    Groans
    72
    Groaned 233 Times in 212 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    did you think they were mutually exclusive?......
    Well Jews aren't white. Jews like anti-whiteness because it's good for them.

  7. #306 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    5,324
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1,898 Times in 1,501 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 95 Times in 92 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CharacterAssassin View Post
    Huh. Literally nothing you posted is based in reality.

    WHAT a surprise!
    Really? BHO "never" changed his birth name from BHO to Barry Soetoro in order take advantage of a FREE EDUCATION offered to American Citizens and changed it back only to make a buck from a book deal, and that's fidelity? Soetoro never stated that his mission was to "fundamentally" change the United States of America? BHO was not the FIRST minority elected to the office of POTUS because of his ability to read from a teleprompter...when every time he talked from the hip void of a teleprompter he stuttered worse than Mil Tillis?

    And none of these truths are documented via video archives? Conclusion: What a surprise another lying ass liberal.


    1. The name change like changing cloths: https://www.newsweek.com/when-barry-became-barack-84255

    2. Stated mission to "fundamentally" change the United States of America into a socialist nation of wealth redistribution in order to (quote) CHANGE THE WORLD (one world order?):

    https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ar...ca_120170.html


    3. Documented video that proves that BHO can't talk for shit void of a teleprompter (making his acting clear as he is nothing but another HOUSE NIGER for the left to be used up and tossed away when his days on the elites left wing plantation is over):


    Obama was NEVER ELECTED he was placed into power by BIG GOVERNMENT and the PRESS. Proving what? The democrats of this nation are still the slave masters of the blacks in this nation. What progress has been made by the black community since the 60s and the purchase of the black votes based on unfulfilled promises by the bigoted left? Has black poverty decreased? Where are all the black fathers? The black family has all but been placed on the extinction list of endangered species.....not to mention the number of black children that are aborted each and every year thanks to left wing social engineering and planned eugenics. Just how stupid does one have to be to declare these facts are not in evidence?
    Last edited by Ralph; 01-11-2019 at 06:52 AM.

  8. #307 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    3,751
    Thanks
    1,017
    Thanked 1,115 Times in 808 Posts
    Groans
    19
    Groaned 219 Times in 208 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    Really? BHO "never" changed his birth name from BHO to Barry Soetoro in order take advantage of a FREE EDUCATION offered to American Citizens and changed it back only to make a buck from a book deal, and that's fidelity? Soetoro never stated that his mission was to "fundamentally" change the United States of America? BHO was not the FIRST minority elected to the office of POTUS because of his ability to read from a teleprompter...when every time he talked from the hip void of a teleprompter he stuttered worse than Mil Tillis?

    And none of these truths are documented via video archives? Conclusion: What a surprise another lying ass liberal.


    1. The name change like changing cloths: https://www.newsweek.com/when-barry-became-barack-84255

    2. Stated mission to "fundamentally" change the United States of America into a socialist nation of wealth redistribution in order to (quote) CHANGE THE WORLD (one world order?):

    https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ar...ca_120170.html


    3. Documented video that proves that BHO can't talk for shit void of a teleprompter (making his acting clear as he is nothing but another HOUSE NIGER for the left to be used up and tossed away):
    LOL! No, child, you having to pitch it as 'maintaining fidelity' to his name is laughably dishonest spin. He changed it. That's about it. There nothing to indicate it was to make any money. There's no evidence that he stuttered every time there was no teleprompter. He never advocated for open borders or 'caused' any division. He never advocating changing us from a representative republic.

    It's sad that you're so jealous of him and especially that you hate yourself for being black.

    Why are you so jealous of us white people? What did we ever to do you?

    What's it like? Living your life dominated by pure self-hatred and envy? Are you used to it by now? Is that why you're always drunk?

    Silly Marxist, you're not fooling anyone but yourself.

  9. #308 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    5,324
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1,898 Times in 1,501 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 95 Times in 92 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CharacterAssassin View Post
    LOL! No, child, you having to pitch it as 'maintaining fidelity' to his name is laughably dishonest spin. He changed it. That's about it. There nothing to indicate it was to make any money. There's no evidence that he stuttered every time there was no teleprompter. He never advocated for open borders or 'caused' any division. He never advocating changing us from a representative republic.

    It's sad that you're so jealous of him and especially that you hate yourself for being black.

    Why are you so jealous of us white people? What did we ever to do you?

    What's it like? Living your life dominated by pure self-hatred and envy? Are you used to it by now? Is that why you're always drunk?

    Silly Marxist, you're not fooling anyone but yourself.
    Really? Another lie.....you never read the article as to WHY HE CHANGED HIS NAME? To make a buck on his future book deal after sucking from the tit of the US TAXPAYER as BARRY.

    Educate yourself: Fidelity: THE QUALITY OF BEING FAITHFUL (there are many things to be faithful to.....if one is not faithful to his own name that speaks volumes about his moral character or the lack thereof).


    Marxist? Who is attempting to mirror Communism? The party that wants to socialize medicine, the banks, education, property rights...etc., ? Which party is that and which party believes in a free market?


    As I stated: SURPRISE another leftist that attempts to double down on his debunked LIES? Are all democrats this dumb and think they are fooling anyone? Not to mention the SOCK. Your ID reveals your identity. You can't change the way you attempt to articulate your ingrained ignorance. What "facts" have you presented to support your stupid argument? None. Why? You have none to present you live between your ears and your imagination. Your idea of debating is name calling like some child. Does this make you any different from the average Socialist Voter? Of course not......the elite on the left depend upon your ignorance.

    Another surprise? Both Hitler and Stalin were SOCIALISTS not free market capitalists like created this REPBULIC (not a democracy....but a republic based upon representation, not left wing mob rule)
    Last edited by Ralph; 01-11-2019 at 07:04 AM.

  10. #309 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    3,751
    Thanks
    1,017
    Thanked 1,115 Times in 808 Posts
    Groans
    19
    Groaned 219 Times in 208 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    Really? BHO "never" changed his birth name from BHO to Barry Soetoro in order take advantage of a FREE EDUCATION offered to American Citizens and changed it back only to make a buck from a book deal, and that's fidelity? Soetoro never stated that his mission was to "fundamentally" change the United States of America? BHO was not the FIRST minority elected to the office of POTUS because of his ability to read from a teleprompter...when every time he talked from the hip void of a teleprompter he stuttered worse than Mil Tillis?
    LOL! You silly freedom-hating Marxist, don't you read your own links?

    "Obama wrote a whole book about his quest for identity, called "Dreams From My Father," and in it he never directly deals with the reasons he reverted to his birth name, or the impression it made on his relatives. The book is a deeply personal narrative that takes some liberties with the facts for the sake of a coherent tale. (Some of the characters, he points out in the introduction, are composites.) Old friends contacted by NEWSWEEK who were present during the time he changed his name recall or intuit a mix of reasons—both personal and social. By Obama's own account, he was, like most kids at that stage of life, a bit of a poseur—trying to be cool. So that could have played a part. He was also trying to reinvent himself. "It was when I made a conscious decision: I want to grow up," says Obama."

    And none of these truths are documented via video archives? Conclusion: What a surprise another lying ass liberal. [/quote]

    The video archives don't back up your claim, self-hating black guy.

    1. The name change like changing cloths: https://www.newsweek.com/when-barry-became-barack-84255
    That doesn't back up your claim.

    2. Stated mission to "fundamentally" change the United States of America into a socialist nation of wealth redistribution in order to (quote) CHANGE THE WORLD (one world order?):

    https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ar...ca_120170.html
    That doesn't back up your claim. Nothing there about socialism or one world order.

    3. Documented video that proves that BHO can't talk for shit void of a teleprompter (making his acting clear as he is nothing but another HOUSE NIGER for the left to be used up and tossed away when his days on the elites left wing plantation is over):
    Still doesn't back up your claim, as you're trying to use one instance to fit his entire speaking history. A sure sign of your rabid self-hatred

    Obama was NEVER ELECTED he was placed into power by BIG GOVERNMENT and the PRESS. Proving what? The democrats of this nation are still the slave masters of the blacks in this nation. What progress has been made by the black community since the 60s and the purchase of the black votes based on unfulfilled promises by the bigoted left? Has black poverty decreased? Where are all the black fathers? The black family has all but been placed on the extinction list of endangered species.....not to mention the number of black children that are aborted each and every year thanks to left wing social engineering and planned eugenics. Just how stupid does one have to be to declare these facts are not in evidence?
    Why do you hate yourself for being black?

    Is it your lifelong meth addiction?

  11. #310 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    36,953
    Thanks
    164
    Thanked 4,600 Times in 4,177 Posts
    Groans
    12
    Groaned 387 Times in 376 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    By every account, President Obama lived his life closer to the ideals of an evangelical than Rump has.
    Based on whose account? You and the rest of you Obama ass lickers aren't reliable sources.

  12. #311 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    77,634
    Thanks
    3,768
    Thanked 18,287 Times in 15,130 Posts
    Groans
    1,881
    Groaned 2,028 Times in 1,925 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    Well Jews aren't white. Jews like anti-whiteness because it's good for them.
    really?.....can you pick out the jews in this picture?.....

  13. #312 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    77,634
    Thanks
    3,768
    Thanked 18,287 Times in 15,130 Posts
    Groans
    1,881
    Groaned 2,028 Times in 1,925 Posts

    Default

    how about this one?....

  14. #313 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    77,634
    Thanks
    3,768
    Thanked 18,287 Times in 15,130 Posts
    Groans
    1,881
    Groaned 2,028 Times in 1,925 Posts

    Default

    snap judgment time......
    Jewish or not.....

  15. #314 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    77,634
    Thanks
    3,768
    Thanked 18,287 Times in 15,130 Posts
    Groans
    1,881
    Groaned 2,028 Times in 1,925 Posts

    Default

    hint.....all of them.....caption of last photo....
    A young Jewish Israeli boy with long, uncut hair, 2012, photographed by Luca Zordan.

  16. #315 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    16,807
    Thanks
    2,476
    Thanked 3,730 Times in 2,859 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 608 Times in 583 Posts

    Default

    Evangelical Christianity has always been a morally bankrupt scam, and now that there are revelations that Maria Butina and her Russian cohorts infiltrated that movement, we can probably consider Evangelical Christians traitors to this country.
    Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    I'm no economics expert. In fact I'm pretty dumb on the topic.

Similar Threads

  1. Would this happen to white people?
    By TTQ64 in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-03-2018, 09:35 PM
  2. Can White People Ever do Anything Wrong?
    By Konono in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-18-2016, 08:02 AM
  3. Top ten thing white people like
    By The Dude in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-22-2013, 05:51 PM
  4. Stuff white people do
    By Cypress in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-01-2010, 07:21 PM
  5. White People
    By gonzojournals in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 117
    Last Post: 01-31-2008, 03:15 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •