Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122
Results 316 to 326 of 326

Thread: White Evangelicals, This is Why People Are Through With You; So STFU

  1. #316 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    9,521
    Thanks
    1,425
    Thanked 2,530 Times in 1,909 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 178 Times in 172 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    hint.....all of them.....caption of last photo....
    Don't be fooled by PP's posts here.

    Christians don't support Israel because it's a Jewish state. They don't support Israel because it's a democracy. They don't support Israel because they are concerned about Jews.

    Christians support Israel because they want to hasten the End of Times and bring forth Armageddon, where all Jews will either be forcibly converted, or killed.

    Israel cynically using that as a means to fund its illegal occupation of the West Bank and Gaza is just as reprehensible as Evangelical Christians "support" for the end of the world by building up Israel and urging them to start WWIII so that your fictional Jesus will return to Earth and have a final battle with the Devil.

    That's what Evangelicals actually believe.
    Don't be mad cause I'm doing me better than you're doing you.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

    guno (01-11-2019), StoneByStone (01-11-2019)

  3. #317 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    566
    Thanks
    56
    Thanked 120 Times in 100 Posts
    Groans
    25
    Groaned 14 Times in 12 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    really?.....can you pick out the jews in this picture?.....
    Whiteness is more than just fair skin. Ashkenazi Jews and many South Asian Muslims are fair-skinned Caucasoids, but they aren't ethnically European, so they aren't white.

  4. #318 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    NC originally from NYC
    Posts
    6,334
    Thanks
    16,401
    Thanked 2,904 Times in 1,962 Posts
    Groans
    45
    Groaned 270 Times in 256 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Don't be fooled by PP's posts here.

    Christians don't support Israel because it's a Jewish state. They don't support Israel because it's a democracy. They don't support Israel because they are concerned about Jews.

    Christians support Israel because they want to hasten the End of Times and bring forth Armageddon, where all Jews will either be forcibly converted, or killed.

    Israel cynically using that as a means to fund its illegal occupation of the West Bank and Gaza is just as reprehensible as Evangelical Christians "support" for the end of the world by building up Israel and urging them to start WWIII so that your fictional Jesus will return to Earth and have a final battle with the Devil.

    That's what Evangelicals actually believe.
    Bingo , they don't love Jews they love the idea of jews in the bible and hastening of their end times fantasies
    Nationalism is an infantile disease. It is the measles of mankind. Albert Einstein

    America's future is bright, not white

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to guno For This Post:

    LV426 (01-11-2019)

  6. #319 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    NC originally from NYC
    Posts
    6,334
    Thanks
    16,401
    Thanked 2,904 Times in 1,962 Posts
    Groans
    45
    Groaned 270 Times in 256 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    Well Jews aren't white. Jews like anti-whiteness because it's good for them.

    Nationalism is an infantile disease. It is the measles of mankind. Albert Einstein

    America's future is bright, not white

  7. #320 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    566
    Thanks
    56
    Thanked 120 Times in 100 Posts
    Groans
    25
    Groaned 14 Times in 12 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    When you try to joke your way out of these discussions, you only prove that I'm right, and you have no answer. Other people who see this may consider doing research into the Jewish Question for themselves.
    So please, continue.

  8. #321 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    72,274
    Thanks
    3,247
    Thanked 15,689 Times in 13,130 Posts
    Groans
    1,694
    Groaned 1,939 Times in 1,836 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Don't be fooled by PP's posts here.
    please go somewhere and fuck yourself, cunt....

  9. #322 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    72,274
    Thanks
    3,247
    Thanked 15,689 Times in 13,130 Posts
    Groans
    1,694
    Groaned 1,939 Times in 1,836 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    Whiteness is more than just fair skin. Ashkenazi Jews and many South Asian Muslims are fair-skinned Caucasoids, but they aren't ethnically European, so they aren't white.
    sure, its a factor of Aryan superiority, right?.......

  10. #323 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    72,274
    Thanks
    3,247
    Thanked 15,689 Times in 13,130 Posts
    Groans
    1,694
    Groaned 1,939 Times in 1,836 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    Bingo , they don't love Jews they love the idea of jews in the bible and hastening of their end times fantasies
    I have no problem with Jews.....but those atheists really suck ass.......

  11. #324 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    566
    Thanks
    56
    Thanked 120 Times in 100 Posts
    Groans
    25
    Groaned 14 Times in 12 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    sure, its a factor of Aryan superiority, right?.......
    No, there is no master race. Different races are unique and important in their own ways.
    The (((media and academia))) have convinced people that if a white person has white interests, they must be an Aryanist Neo-Nazi.
    Make the Left Great Again

  12. #325 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    72,274
    Thanks
    3,247
    Thanked 15,689 Times in 13,130 Posts
    Groans
    1,694
    Groaned 1,939 Times in 1,836 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    No, there is no master race. Different races are unique and important in their own ways.
    The (((media and academia))) have convinced people that if a white person has white interests, they must be an Aryanist Neo-Nazi.
    if the shoe fits, run a master race........

  13. #326 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    566
    Thanks
    56
    Thanked 120 Times in 100 Posts
    Groans
    25
    Groaned 14 Times in 12 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    if the shoe fits, run a master race........
    That's not really a response, but good to know.
    Make the Left Great Again

Similar Threads

  1. Would this happen to white people?
    By TTQ64 in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-03-2018, 10:35 PM
  2. Can White People Ever do Anything Wrong?
    By Konono in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-18-2016, 09:02 AM
  3. Top ten thing white people like
    By The Dude in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-22-2013, 06:51 PM
  4. Stuff white people do
    By Cypress in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-01-2010, 08:21 PM
  5. White People
    By gonzojournals in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 117
    Last Post: 01-31-2008, 04:15 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •