1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yaya View Post
    Says the washer woman with her nose on everyone's business
    He has gall stones, so maybe we should cut him some slack?

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,005 Times in 8,032 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,672 Times in 1,550 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Havana Moon View Post
    I am sure you'd be all for some mu'adhin calling out Muslims for prayer at 5am. There is a mosque near me and they use text messages!!
    Neither the video or your OP says anything about it being 5am.

What you're really implying is that Muslims undesirable.

Apparently you're afraid of or otherwise dislike them and their religious practices.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Neither the video or your OP says anything about it being 5am.

What you're really implying is that Muslims undesirable.

Apparently you're afraid of or otherwise dislike them and their religious practices.
    Fuck off matey, I meet more Muslims in a day than you do in a year! So answer my question, would you be happy for that to happen in your neighbourhood? I am guessing that you'll either lie or just avoid the question completely!

For your information, Fajr (dawn) is called just before sunrise or around 4-5am in the Summer.

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Fuck off matey, I meet more Muslims in a day than you do in a year! So answer my question, would you be happy for that to happen in your neighbourhood? I am guessing that you'll either lie or just avoid the question completely!

For your information, Fajr (dawn) is called just before sunrise or around 4-5am in the Summer.
    How do you know how many Muslims other people meet? And what constitutes you "meeting" a Muslim in your little fantasy world? Walking past them on the sidewalk?

I think you're full if shit. I doubt you've ever actually sat down and talked to a Muslim in your life.

Also, there are five prayer times during the day for Muslims.

Fajr (dawn)
    Zuhr (midday)
    Asr (afternoon)
    Maghrib (sunset)
    Isha (night)

Anyone who watches that video can tell that it is not 5 am.

Liar.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

How do you know how many Muslims other people meet? And what constitutes you "meeting" a Muslim in your little fantasy world? Walking past them on the sidewalk?

I think you're full if shit. I doubt you've ever actually sat down and talked to a Muslim in your life.

Also, there are five prayer times during the day for Muslims.

Fajr (dawn)
    Zuhr (midday)
    Asr (afternoon)
    Maghrib (sunset)
    Isha (night)

Anyone who watches that video can tell that it is not 5 am.

Liar.
    I didn't say that the video was 5am, dummkopf!! I also don't give a shit whether you believe me or not, it matters little. Of course, it hasn't gone unnoticed that you singularly failed to answer the question I posed, which is pretty much what I predicted.

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I didn't say that the video was 5am, dummkopf!! I also don't give a shit whether you believe me or not, it matters little. Of course, it hasn't gone unnoticed that you singularly failed to answer the question I posed, which is pretty much what I predicted.
    You specifically noted the time of day as 5 am, liar. If you didn't mean to imply it was 5am, why did you mention it? Why did you only reference Fajr and not the other prayer times?

Scheisskopf.

To answer your dimwitted question: If I lived near a commercially zoned area of a town like the one in the video, which is usually where you have to live to be close enough to hear or be affected by the activities of any kind of church, like a Mosque, or a Temple, or a Cathedral, etc, I would be enough of a grown up adult to understand that there are just certain things that one has to put up with, and accept them as facts of Life without whining like a BUTTHURT SNOWFLAKE.

Do the giant bells that loudly ring from the bell towers of Christian churches bother you enough to post videos about them, too?

I once lived near a sub station of the local Fire Dept. I used to be subjected to the loud, wailing sirens of tire trucks and rescue vehicles leaving to respond to some emergency all the time. Not only that, but I was also underneath the take off and landing path of a municipal airport that had a long enough runway to accommodate small, private jets. So I not only got treated to wailing sirens, but the occasional jet engine roar at all hours of the day and night.

I accepted it as a minor inconvenience of life and lived there for eight years.

I suggest you attempt to grow a pair of testicles, put on your big boy pants and try to start acting like a man.
    Last edited by Nomad; 01-24-2018 at 08:57 AM.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You specifically noted the time of day as 5 am, liar. If you didn't mean to imply it was 5am, why did you mention it? Why did you only reference Fajr and not the other prayer times?

Scheisskopf.

To answer your dimwitted question: If I lived near a commercially zoned area of a town like the one in the video, which is usually where you have to live to be close enough to hear or be affected by the activities of any kind of church, like a Mosque, or a Temple, or a Cathedral, etc, I would be enough of a grown up adult to understand that there are just certain things that one has to put up with, and accept them as facts of Life without whining like a BUTTHURT SNOWFLAKE.

Do the giant bells that loudly ring from the bell towers of Christian churches bother you enough to post videos about them, too?

I once lived near a sub station of the local Fire Dept. I used to be subjected to the loud, wailing sirens of tire trucks and rescue vehicles leaving to respond to some emergency all the time. Not only that, but I was also underneath the take off and landing path of a municipal airport that had a long enough runway to accommodate small, private jets. So I not only got treated to wailing sirens, but the occasional jet engine roar at all hours of the day and night.

I accepted it as a minor inconvenience of life and lived there for eight years.

I suggest you attempt to grow a pair of testicles, put on your big boy pants and try to start acting like a man.
    Well of course you'll never tell anyone where you live, so it's probably just bollocks and you live way out in the sticks. Anyway if you're happy then fine but I bloody well wouldn't be. The nearest mosque to me is just over a mile away and that sound would definitely carry a long way. Fortunately, Sheffield council told them that there is no way they could do it anyway when they tried to pressure them.

I know perfectly well that it's five times a day ffs, with the first starting at morning twilight. Why are you such a pedantic fucker?

Last edited by cancel2 2022; 01-24-2018 at 09:19 AM.

8. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Well of course you'll never tell anyone where you live, so it's probably just bollocks and you live way out in the sticks. Anyway if you're happy then fine but I bloody well wouldn't be. The nearest mosque to me is just over a mile away and that sound would definitely carry a long way. Fortunately, Sheffield council told them that there is no way they could do it anyway when they tried to pressure them.

I know perfectly well that it's five times a day ffs, with the first starting at morning twilight. Why are you such a pedantic fucker?
    I live in the middle of a fairly large city. I used to live closer to the center than now, but only by a couple of miles.

I would also not be surprised to learn that the prayer call shown in your OP video, was done for some special occasion or other non-typical prayer time.

Possibly Eid prayers, Taraweeh or Salatul Janazah.

I would also not be surprised to learn that at certain times of day like dawn or late at night, they do something else, like text messaging.

Of course, admitting as much wouldn't play well into the "let's all hate Muslims" agenda right-wing douchebags like you try to push.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Nomad For This Post:

Phantasmal (01-24-2018)

10. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I live in the middle of a fairly large city. I used to live closer to the center than now, but only by a couple of miles.

I would also not be surprised to learn that the prayer call shown in your OP video, was done for some special occasion or other non-typical prayer time.

Possibly Eid prayers, Taraweeh or Salatul Janazah.

I would also not be surprised to learn that at certain times of day like dawn or late at night, they do something else, like text messaging.

Of course, admitting as much wouldn't play well into the "let's all hate Muslims" agenda right-wing douchebags like you try to push.
    I loath Salifism, it is a pernicious doctrine, unlike Sufism which preaches love and peace. Strangely enough Salifists hate Sufis, they don't think they are proper Muslims because they like music and dance. We have both here, needless to say they don't get on. There was a petition last year to broadcast the call to prayers 3 times a day, it was rejected.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/72...HREE-TIMES-day