Thread: Teachers in the news

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,824 Times in 8,868 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 896 Times in 801 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by God bless America View Post
    You should read Rule 12b. You acknowledged reading the forum rules and agreed to abide by them when you registered @JPP. Looks like you lied then.
    Dude ...I also use to listen to Richard Pryor Records and I watched Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In ... when no one was at home.

Am I bad?
    ONE-N-DONE, YOU GOT PLAYED; Time To Play-On
    Remember ... ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES ... So STFU Bitch

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,435 Times in 2,073 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 172 Times in 170 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bourbon View Post
    Dude ...I also use to listen to Richard Pryor Records and I watched Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In ... when no one was at home.
    Am I bad?
    Keep laughing. Rule 12b is no joke on this forum.

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by God bless America View Post
    Keep laughing. Rule 12b is no joke on this forum.
    Oh God ... what Little Boy didn't ... Ok ... I take it back ... I was Imagining it ... oh wait, isn't that a still a Dream?

So what do you want me to do now ... delete it?

Ok FIXED it ... G Rated

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Default Most teachers are DEMOCRATS. Maybe that's why liberals are so dismissive

A Grand Blanc High School teacher faces multiple felony charges in connection with allegations he had inappropriate contact with a former female student.

Denny Dean Holt, 34, was arraigned in Genesee District Court on five counts of third-degree criminal sexual conduct and one count of possession of child sexually abusive material.

He was arrested outside the high school Friday morning, the day after allegations surfaced and an investigation was launched by the district in cooperation with the Grand Blanc city and township police departments.

Grand Blanc Township police Detective Matt Harburn said the student graduated from Grand Blanc High School and the alleged inappropriate contact and actions by Holt involves photos.

http://www.mlive.com/news/flint/index.ssf/2018/01/grand_blanc_teacher_faces_crim.html

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,318 Times in 2,772 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 209 Posts

Let's have more schoolmarms.

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Default Teacher of the year - that speaks volumes

A Flagstaff elementary school teacher was arrested on Tuesday on suspicion of child molestation.

Killip Elementary School teacher and chess coach Ted Komada, 37, was arrested by Flagstaff Police on suspicion of sexual abuse of a minor, according to the Flagstaff Police Department.

In a joint statement issued by Flagstaff police and Flagstaff Unified School District, the alleged sexual misconduct by Komada is said to have taken place outside the school setting.

Police and FUSD would not disclose if the victim was a student at Killip, citing an active investigation and privacy concerns.

According to the statement, Komada was arrested twice – first on Sunday morning on suspicion of sexual conduct with a minor, then on a second charge of child molestation.

http://azdailysun.com/news/killip-teacher-chess-coach-arrested-on-suspicion-of-sexual-abuse/article_04bf1041-dc32-5106-a9e0-6a3001fee7b5.html

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Default Liberals don't seen to care what teachers do to children and that's sad

Out of the halls of Yuba City High School and on administrative leave -- that's the fate of one teacher as his district investigates his "inappropriate conduct" around students.

"He's a cool teacher and stuff. He was one of my favorite teachers," said 15-year-old student Cristian Hernandez.

Hernandez says he had this teacher -- who we are not yet naming because he hasn't been charged with a crime.

But Friday, a substitute teacher suddenly showed up in his place.

That sub was back Monday and there was talk around school.

Parents got an email from the district saying the inappropriate conduct came "when intervening in an interaction between two students on campus."

"I haven't heard anything like that about him. I was kinda surprised when I heard it," said Hernandez.

The district wouldn't discuss the situation further with FOX40, and the email to parents didn't name the teacher, but one area mother believes the district cleverly worded a message to convey some action is finally being taken in a case she's tried to press against this teacher for more than three years on behalf of her daughter.

That mother was too distraught to have her voice recorded, but in a 20-minute conversation she relayed a disturbing encounter she claims her child had with him during class saying, "in 2014 he videotaped my daughter.... from the waist down."

She says another student saw the recording being made on his cell phone and told her then 15-year-old daughter.

She also claims that when it was reported to school and district leaders at the time through several meetings, nothing was done.

When the teacher found out the situation had been reported, this mother says there were repercussions for her daughter in class.

She claims the teacher "called her out and told her to do 25 push ups in front of everyone."

Her child refused and ran out crying -- all of it eventually leading to her choice for homeschooling.

FOX40 reached out to this teacher for comment but have not heard back.

Colleagues and directors on several boards and commissions this teacher serves also not responding when asked for comment.

http://fox40.com/2018/01/22/yuba-city-teacher-accused-of-inappropriate-conduct/

8. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Teachers where once Revered and Respected as Professionals in this Country ... well they still are in the Democratic Party. But for some odd reason, The Republican Party has attacked Teachers for years ... as if they never had Good Teachers.

Wait ... maybe that's it ... when you fight to pay crap for Professionals who spend spend more hours with Children than the parents, you end up getting what you Pay for; Mental Rejects, rather than Trained Professionals.

You pay crap for a Lawyer, you could end up being misrepresented.
    You pay crap for Doctors, you can end you getting misdiagnosed.
    You pay crap for Financial Planners, you can end up getting bad Plans.

9. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Jokes about child molestation are not funny.

10. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Default Only a liberal could find this amusing, I suppose

A 30-year-old southern Missouri teacher was arrested on a charge of felony sexual contact with a student.

Earlier this month, the Lebanon Police Department said it became aware of an investigation pertaining to sexual contact with a teacher, Elizabeth A. Morgan, and a male student, KOLR reported.

Investigators spoke with the student and witnesses and gathered electronic evidence they said showed Morgan was having an inappropriate relationship with one of her students.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/01/15/missouri-teacher-30-accused-sex-with-teen-boy-student.html

11. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Default Not a single liberal has expressed disapproval of teacher behavior so far

The Wake County school system has suspended a second-grade teacher with pay because he was charged last week with misdemeanor child abuse for what police said was slapping the back of his 14-year-old son’s head at a basketball game.

Jimmy Mallory, who is 48 and teaches at Brentwood Elementary School in Raleigh, was arrested about 9 p.m. Jan. 16 at the Flaherty Community Center on North White Street.

The charge said he slapped his son, who is 14, in the back of the head.

http://www.newsobserver.com/news/local/crime/article196106899.html

12. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Default I wonder if liberals find this funny too

Following an investigation into an alleged choking incident, Jacob Hoke, 28, a teacher at South Salem Elementary School and assistant coach at Liberty Middle School, has been arrested and charged with cruelty to children and battery.

According to an incident report from the Newton County Sheriff’s Office, a deputy was dispatched to Liberty Middle about 6 p.m. in reference to an assault. When he arrived, the complainant said that when he arrived at the school to pick up his grandson, his grandson told him that an assistant coach (identified as Hoke) had choked him.

The report notes that there were six juvenile witnesses.

Following an investigation, Hoke was arrested and charged with one count of cruelty to children in the first degree, six counts of cruelty to children in the second degree, battery, and misdemeanor disorderly conduct.

http://www.rockdalenewtoncitizen.com/news/public_safety/teacher-arrested-for-allegedly-choking-student/article_4952e530-0ce0-5d0d-8324-b2b10120f4aa.html

13. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Default How confident should parents feel about sending their kids to school?

A former teacher for Bixby Public Schools has been arrested on accusations that she exchanged nude photographs with a student.

Anna Lewis, 22, was arrested on complaints of making a lewd proposal to a minor and violating the Computer Crimes Act, according to jail documents. Police say they began investigating a possible inappropriate relationship between Lewis and a student at the Bixby Ninth Grade Center in early November.

Police say Lewis was teaching a class when she reportedly asked the class if they knew a certain student. She also told the class she was talking to and sleeping with that student, according to police documents. A parent later reported to the school's principal that his daughter had overheard several comments about Lewis having an inappropriate relationship with a student.

Police say the student Lewis claimed to be having a relationship with told them that Lewis reached out to him on Instagram after she taught one of his classes. The student claimed Lewis's original message was about changing the oil in her car, but Lewis later sent him a fully nude picture of her getting out of the shower, according to police documents.

The student admitted to police that he also sent Lewis nude photographs after she asked for them, according to the arrest report. Police say Lewis sent the student around 10 nude photos, mostly on Snapchat.

In an interview with police, Lewis told detectives she downloaded Snapchat after teaching the victim's class, but the victim was the one who sent her an add request. Lewis reportedly said "she was going through a lot and had been drinking a lot," according to her arrest report. Police say she claimed the victim sent her a nude photograph, and she allegedly replied with, "I'm scared to talk to you because not only are you a minor and I'm twenty-two your also a student for a school that I work for."

http://ktul.com/news/local/police-bixby-substitute-teacher-arrested-accused-of-making-lewd-proposal-to-student

14. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Emmanuel Macron has sex with his teacher, and future wife, at 15 years of age. She was 39 at the time. In the US, she would have gone to prison.

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/...-a7701786.html

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

15. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Havana Moon View Post
    Emmanuel Macron has sex with his teacher, and future wife, at 15 years of age. She was 39 at the time. In the US, she would have gone to prison.
    Didn't they claim they waited until it was legal?