Thread: Well, today's school shooting is in Kentucky, Monday's in Texas,

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Burping View Post
    Apparently you think all Liberal are alike ... that's good, surprise is a good thing for Liberals.
    I am amused that you think you're any different from the leftist idiots that infest this forum. So far you've exceeded my expectations for ignorance.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bourbon View Post
    I don't know what Cowards do but ... I return with 147g HSTs ... tightly grouped and well expanded.
    so you violate federal gun free school zone laws? how does that make you a 'good' guy?
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,824 Times in 8,868 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 896 Times in 801 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    so you violate federal gun free school zone laws? how does that make you a 'good' guy?
    I'm licensed to carry a Gun everywhere I go ... except in prohibited and marked places and locations.

I am not prohibited from having my weapon in my vehicle, only in marked establishments.

... and I was responding to a question.

4. #19 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,606 Times in 17,047 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bourbon View Post
    M&P Shield (3") for CCW or sometimes my Kimber Pro Carry (4")

... and no one should be having Gun Battles at 30 yards

CQ Training should be mandatory for for anyone carrying a conceal weapon in public.
    Very true, no one should be having Gun Battles at 30 yards. But, it shouldn't hurt to know the range and accuracy of your weapon.
    And that's where the argument from liberals about why these CCW carriers don't shoot back comes in.
    Every CCW carrier I know (including those who carry infrequently, like myself) has knowledge of their weapon and it's capabilities.
    You see very few, if any cases where a CCW carrier has made a poor choice in judgement as to when to pull said weapon, no?
    I suspect most would consider their distance and surroundings before just firing away.

Now don't get me wrong, I don't think someone should just go buy a .50AE and start carrying it without familiarization, but no law
    states they must, and neither does the Constitution.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Personally ... I'm surprised at how many people are out there carrying a weapon and don't practice at least 3 times a month.

Here in Illinois, you get a licence after a day of training ... and most of that is classroom and only 3 hours of shooting.

Years ago I took 6 levels of defencive shooting classes, along with other self defense classes.

Also, my instructor makes his trainees get their heart rate at stress levels ... before shooting targets. Most people will shoot their own foot off at increased stress levels, let alone hit a target 12 feet away without plugging everyone down range.

.... also, unless you have a Million Dollars is Insurance, I wouldn't leave the house with a Weapon.
    ONE-N-DONE, YOU GOT PLAYED; Time To Play-On
    Remember ... ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES ... So STFU Bitch

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bourbon For This Post:

evince (01-23-2018)

7. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,217 Times in 13,952 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,053 Times in 2,848 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    irrelevant to my question. why can't good guys with guns stop school shootings?
    I'll answer your question, it's easy, because those guys doing the shootings were good guys before they opened fire

8. The Following User Says Thank You to archives For This Post:

evince (01-23-2018)

9. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,217 Times in 13,952 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,053 Times in 2,848 Posts

Kinda funny, all these guys above talking guns act like they are Chuck Norris, but guarantee, put them in a dangerous situation and most of them will act like Barney Fife

10. The Following User Says Thank You to archives For This Post:

domer76 (01-23-2018)

11. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,739 Times in 27,222 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,585 Times in 18,174 Posts
    Blog Entries

12. #24 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,606 Times in 17,047 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Kinda funny, all these guys above talking guns act like they are Chuck Norris, but guarantee, put them in a dangerous situation and most of them will act like Barney Fife
    You are a fool. Chuck Norris was a martial artist, not a marksman.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

Bourbon (01-23-2018)

14. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    You are a fool. Chuck Norris was a martial artist, not a marksman.
    Beat me to it ... reminds of Obama debating Romney, when Obama said, please proceed.
    ONE-N-DONE, YOU GOT PLAYED; Time To Play-On
    Remember ... ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES ... So STFU Bitch

15. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I'll answer your question, it's easy, because those guys doing the shootings were good guys before they opened fire
    wrong, moron. good guys can't stop school shootings because schools are gun free zones. so those taking a weapon in to the school are not good guys.

A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

16. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

kinda funny, the projection of cowardice makes you think everyone is a coward.......isn't that right, coward?

17. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,818 Times in 17,255 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,594 Times in 4,272 Posts

The constitution gives you the right to shoot other people. Can't take that away. Would you feel safer in a bar with a bunch of leftys, without guns, or a bar where everyone saw carrying? TGhat is a postage stamp of the US. Guns make us much less safe.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

domer76 (01-23-2018)

19. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    The constitution gives you the right to shoot other people. Can't take that away. Would you feel safer in a bar with a bunch of leftys, without guns, or a bar where everyone saw carrying? TGhat is a postage stamp of the US. Guns make us much less safe.
    talk about nonsensical ramblings........

20. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,755 Times in 4,505 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 184 Times in 180 Posts

school shootings are becoming as American as apple pie, there are so many the country is becoming desensitized

http://www.wpsdlocal6.com/2018/01/23...ty-high-school

And of course once again conservatives and the NRA will say lets offer prayers and condolences and not politicalize the tragedy, just as they will the next time and the time after that and after that, all while the school shootings continue
    And once again liberals complain about gun control but fail to offer a single regulation which would have prevented any of these school shootings. Even the church shooting in Texas was because regulations were not followed, not because they do not exist.