Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RuneATIC View Post
    Post of the month award
    ^Moron of the month award.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,002 Times in 8,029 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,672 Times in 1,550 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Good lord you insufferable moron; CORPORATIONS DON'T PAY TAXES you idiot.

Nothing can suggest a mindless brain dead sheep than a leftist dumbfuck who basically make the argument that Government is entitled to our hard earned wealth while moronically believing Coirporations pay taxes and parroting moronic DNC talking points.
    SOmad doesn't read; he emotionally erupts with the moronic pabulum he is spoon fed by the FAKE media and DNC.
    Tell us how allowing the Government confiscate it benefits anyone BUT the elitists in Government? Alas, I am asking a moron to think; irony.
    Yep; in liberal dumbfuck land where SOmad wallows, politicians aren't the greedy ones.

You really are too stupid and gullible for words. But you are a prime example of the complete and utter failure of our liberal left educational system.
    This is seriously stupid; perhaps even mentally retarded. Yep, the 18% gas tax doesn't hurt a soul; SOmad says so. Idiot.
    Irony from an idiot.
    Never fails.

Turn on a light and the cockroaches go scurrying.

Why the admin of this forum allows you to continue hanging around, stinking up the place with your childish, juvenile insult hurling is beyond me.

You're lucky your mother has a basement for you to live in and mooch off of her, otherwise you'd be just another homeless bum living in the woods.

Retarded little punk.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SOmad View Post
    Never fails.

Who is scurrying you brain dead punk? If you had a spine, I would be happy to say it right to your face.

Now answer the question you clueless twit; how do Corporations pay taxes? The only pussy running from the thread are whiny leftist assholes like yourself who lack the basic intelligence to even comprehend how stupid you look.

Why the admin of this forum allows you to continue hanging around, stinking up the place with your childish, juvenile insult hurling is beyond me.
    You're the definition of irony asswhipe; you pollute this forum on a daily basis with your vulgar stupidity at a third grade level. Consider me the logical mirror to your laughably stupid prattle.

So tell us how corporations pay taxes dumbfuck.

You're lucky your mother has a basement for you to live in and mooch off of her, otherwise you'd be just another homeless bum living in the woods.

Retarded little punk.
    MIRROR: Why the admin of this forum allows you to continue hanging around, stinking up the place with your childish, juvenile insult hurling is beyond me.

You really are too stupid for words.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

So, tell us again about why wealthy corporations needed Trump's huge windfall tax cut in order to survive, prosper and expand...

Average people who vote Republican are mindless sheep.
    100% of what welfare, food stamp, government housing, Obamacare subsidy, and any other social program leeches received last year was something they didn't do a damn thing to earn nor pay the taxes to fund.

The people that live off such programs don't deserve what they get. If it weren't for those you constantly chastise paying into the pot, the POS leeches wouldn't have one to take from.

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Never fails.

Retarded little punk.
    The social welfare leeches are lucky those you constantly chastise pay what the do in the way of taxes. Otherwise, those wastes wouldn't have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of because they damn sure have shown they won't do for themselves.

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,386 Times in 14,102 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Technology and globalization are what's driving this amazing advancement in wealth and also the inequality that comes with it.

As far as why our tax code needed to be reformed was due to the U.S. wanting to continue to foster competitiveness across the globe.

Th premise of the article in the OP and arguing about tax cuts are two different things. Not the right way to try and make this argument

7. The Following User Says Thank You to cawacko For This Post:

Truth Detector (01-24-2018)

8. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    100% of what welfare, food stamp, government housing, Obamacare subsidy, and any other social program leeches received last year was something they didn't do a damn thing to earn nor pay the taxes to fund.

The people that live off such programs don't deserve what they get. If it weren't for those you constantly chastise paying into the pot, the POS leeches wouldn't have one to take from.
    The social welfare leeches are lucky those you constantly chastise pay what the do in the way of taxes. Otherwise, those wastes wouldn't have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of because they damn sure have shown they won't do for themselves.
    The sad thing is this ^^ stupid, uneducated, greed worshipping redneck idiot ^^ probably considers himself a "good Christian".

Lower than slime piece of peckerwood garbage belongs in the dirty little trailer park where he lives with the rest of the trash.

Just shut up and pay your taxes, BOY.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

9. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Who is scurrying you brain dead punk? If you had a spine, I would be happy to say it right to your face.

Now answer the question you clueless twit; how do Corporations pay taxes? The only pussy running from the thread are whiny leftist assholes like yourself who lack the basic intelligence to even comprehend how stupid you look.

You're the definition of irony asswhipe; you pollute this forum on a daily basis with your vulgar stupidity at a third grade level. Consider me the logical mirror to your laughably stupid prattle.

So tell us how corporations pay taxes dumbfuck.

MIRROR: Why the admin of this forum allows you to continue hanging around, stinking up the place with your childish, juvenile insult hurling is beyond me.

You really are too stupid for words.
    And this ranting raving little punk calls ME "SOmad".....

Hypocrite jackass troll.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

10. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

[QUOTE=Flash;2185032]
    So, tell us again about why wealthy corporations needed Trump's huge windfall tax cut in order to survive, prosper and expand...

The top 1% includes individual income earners, not corporations.

But the answer to your question is to make American corporations competitive to keep from losing jobs abroad and to give an incentive for Apple and other corporations to bring home the trillions stashed abroad. If you read about the benefits, raises, and bonuses it is also helping American workers.
    So the argument boils down to an assertion that the rest of the world is even more unjust than we are, and so to be attractive for the haves to do business here, and to get them to continue injustice to the have nots here, we must meet the terms of injustice abroad.
    The Republican party stands for American workers being treated like the poorest sweatshops in the world. They can use penny an hour labor there and sell here at full retail markup to our underpaid workers. Gotcha. Nice plan for survival of the US worker!

Thanks Republicans!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Micawber For This Post:

Nomad (01-22-2018)

12. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    Technology and globalization are what's driving this amazing advancement in wealth and also the inequality that comes with it.

As far as why our tax code needed to be reformed was due to the U.S. wanting to continue to foster competitiveness across the globe.
    Money post. I would emphasize with "a vast chasm of unacceptable inequality and poverty everywhere, including the US, the demise of a belief in
    the American dream and a new paradigm where children believe they will not do as well as their parents.

The answer is not to just accept that. It's to succeed blazing our own path. Training the best, working the best, and paying the best.

The Republican race to the bottom aka follow the global herd off the cliff policy is horrible.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Micawber For This Post:

Nomad (01-22-2018)

14. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    So the argument boils down to an assertion that the rest of the world is even more unjust than we are, and so to be attractive for the haves to do business here, and to get them to continue injustice to the have nots here, we must meet the terms of injustice abroad.
    The Republican party stands for American workers being treated like the poorest sweatshops in the world. They can use penny an hour labor there and sell here at full retail markup to our underpaid workers. Gotcha. Nice plan for survival of the US worker!

Thanks Republicans!
    Then, to make matters worse, we have stupid hillbilly janitors like CFM and zit-faced punk fast food flunkies like Truth Deflector applauding them for it because they want to be members of the "winners club".

Right-wingers are flat out brain dead.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

15. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,750 Times in 4,500 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 184 Times in 180 Posts

[QUOTE=Micawber;2185776]
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post

Thanks Republicans!
    The alternative is not to compete and lose the jobs we have. I haven't seen any differences between liberal and conservative policies on these issues.

16. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The sad thing is this ^^ stupid, uneducated, greed worshipping redneck idiot ^^ probably considers himself a "good Christian".

Lower than slime piece of peckerwood garbage belongs in the dirty little trailer park where he lives with the rest of the trash.

Just shut up and pay your taxes, BOY.
    I consider the leeches that constantly demand what others have earned as worthless lowlifes that deserve nothing.

I don't live where your whore mother does her business. She has to go to the trailer parks.

17. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Then, to make matters worse, we have stupid hillbilly janitors like CFM and zit-faced punk fast food flunkies like Truth Deflector applauding them for it because they want to be members of the "winners club".

Right-wingers are flat out brain dead.
    I'm already a winner. Unlike those you think deserve anything another person earned, I pay my own way. Unlike the 1 in 3 1/2 blacks that use food stamps and 1 in 8 blacks that use welfare, I don't rely on hardworking people to pay my way. I do it myself. You should try it sometime. It will make you a better person.

18. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

I consider the leeches that constantly demand what others have earned as worthless lowlifes that deserve nothing.

I don't live where your whore mother does her business. She has to go to the trailer parks.
    You will probably have a stroke, when you realise that it's only a matter of time before governments will have to pay people a living wage. The rise of AI will effectively destroy many many jobs, even yours whatever that is.

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk